Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-03-2022, 09:25 PM   #1
Jim in CT

democrats ignore their own mask mandates

California has indoor mask mandates

The mayor of LA was photoed
without a mask. His explanation? In every photo where he wasn’t wearing his mask, he says he was holding his breath.

The governor of CA was also photographed without a mask. His explanation? He was “judiciously holding his mask in his left hand.”

he said that with a straight face. Of course the mandate doesn’t say you must hold your mask in your left hand.

This is how stupid they think we are.
Old 02-04-2022, 06:56 PM   #2
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

You are the current GOP, wanting, hoping, spouting all the Fox narratives, in the hope Biden fails. And yet his job numbers are three times better than Trumps, Covid is slowly being understood and the economy is recovering, Massachusetts has billions of dollars to finally get some infrastructure repairs done, another ISis leader has been taken out, every f*cking storm proves climate change is our biggest challenge as a race moving forward and this administration wants to address it and your party has NO platform or desire to help future generations. You sir are so transparent.
Old 02-04-2022, 06:59 PM   #3
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

in the hope Biden fails.
no hope required....dude falls down daily all on his own....
Old 02-04-2022, 07:00 PM   #4
scottw

Quote:
You are the current GOP, wanting, hoping, spouting all the Fox narratives, in the hope Biden fails. And yet his job numbers are three times better than Trumps, Covid is slowly being understood and the economy is recovering, Massachusetts has billions of dollars to finally get some infrastructure repairs done, another ISis leader has been taken out, every f*cking storm proves climate change is our biggest challenge as a race moving forward and this administration wants to address it and your party has NO platform or desire to help future generations. You sir are so transparent.
ok...you can jump down off that high horse now and enjoy the weekend
Old 02-04-2022, 07:03 PM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
ok...you can jump down off that high horse now and enjoy the weekend
You are as predictable as Jim is transparent, carry on.
Old 02-04-2022, 07:05 PM   #6
scottw

Quote:
You are as predictable as Jim is transparent, carry on.
I guess we have that in common
Old 02-04-2022, 07:07 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
did those guys ignore their own mask mandates, and then offer laughable explanations? yes or no?

“his jobs numbers are better than trumps.”.

jobs had nowhere to go but up after the covid lockdowns. but you’re right, i give biden good grades on creating jobs, you have to. but it’s easier to create a lot of jobs when you come in when he did. it’s easy for the rooster to take credit for the sunrise.

who had lower unemployment?

i don’t want biden to fail, i want to conclude that he’s the best president we ever had. i say that about every president. but i can admit his failures ( afghanistan withdrawal, open border is a disaster, surging crime, pathetic availability of covid tests, pathetic availability of treatments like monoclonal antibodies, insane inflation, soaring gas prices) as i can admit his successses ( hopefully infastructure, killing that terrorist, massive expansion of vaccine availability, creating jobs, putting a black woman on SCOTUS).

“every storm” is a signal of climate change? we didn’t have storms before?

i spend a ton of time deep in the woods ( big time wildlife photographer) and on the water. i want healthy ecosystems. but every single dire prediction they’ve made hasn’t come true, the modeling is highly speculative and has been very inaccurate thus far. they can’t tell what’s going to happen 4 days from now., let alone decades down the road.

raise my taxes, study it, make fact-based proposals. and it would
help win people over, if the leaders of the issue didn’t spit in the face of that which they profess to believe. private jets, huge mansions all over? f they’re right, and if everyone lived like them, we’d be really screwed, wouldn’t we?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 02-04-2022 at 07:13 PM..