Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-02-2020, 07:39 AM   #1
Pete F.
Canceled

Trump* on blame

Trump* himself told us that the president is accountable for bad things that happen on his watch.
At a Republican debate on February 13, 2016, Trump* got into an exchange with Jeb Bush in which he argued that President George W. Bush should have been impeached for the Iraq war and was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

BUSH: And while Donald Trump* was building a reality TV show, my brother was building a security apparatus to keep us safe. And I’m proud of what he did.And he has had the gall to go after my brother.

TRUMP*: The World Trade Center came down during your brother’s reign, remember that.

BUSH: He has had the gall to go after my mother. Hold on. Let me finish. He has had the gall to go after my mother.

TRUMP*: That’s not keeping us safe. . . .

RUBIO: I just want to say, at least on behalf of me and my family, I thank God all the time it was George W. Bush in the White House on 9/11 and not Al Gore.

And you can—I think you can look back in hindsight and say a couple of things, but he kept us safe. And not only did he keep us safe, but no matter what you want to say about weapons of mass destruction, Saddam Hussein was in violation of U.N. resolutions, in open violation, and the world wouldn’t do anything about it, and George W. Bush enforced what the international community refused to do.

And again, he kept us safe, and I am forever grateful to what he did for this country.

TRUMP*: How did he keep us safe when the World Trade Center—the World—excuse me. I lost hundreds of friends. The World Trade Center came down during the reign of George Bush. He kept us safe? That is not safe. That is not safe, Marco. That is not safe.

RUBIO: The World Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton didn’t kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance to kill him.

TRUMP*: And George Bush—by the way, George Bush had the chance, also, and he didn’t listen to the advice of his CIA.

So those are the rules of engagement, as laid out by Donald Trump* himself.

I’m sure you all received a mailing recently that was titled
Presidenf Trump’s Coronavirus:
Guidelines for America

When the CDC screws up, Trump* has nothing to do with it. Not his fault! When the CDC successfully sends out guidelines, they’ve literally got “President Trump’s” personal brand on them.

He can’t have it both ways, even though he’s trying to write his reality TV script to fit that narrative.

He did this.

He owns it.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 04-02-2020, 11:56 AM   #2
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Every expert (no that's not Trump) I see interviewed, whether it's on channel 5, fox channel 25, MSNBC, CNN and even Fox, who apparently didn't vet the responses they might expect from the latest expert they invited on, all state emphatically this administration dropped the ball early and often. I don't need to repeat all the messaging from Trump, it's part of the miserable record and when science speaks Trump covers his ears until the noise is deafening. Do I buy into Trump and Jim's arguement that if the limited China travel restrictions weren't taken millions would die, not in the least, but I do acknowledge that was a good first step. Sadly nothing followed but hunches, gut feelings, predictions of warm weather and miracles.

The experts knew what to expect, they knew early on what was needed to ID where this virus was expanding, they knew the importance of extensive and expanding testing and they predicted the shortages all those people on the front line are experiencing today if very early and proactive steps were not taken. The predictions now are even more disturbing as many feel that unless there is more of country wide shut down, this may be with us for months and then we can expect it coming back again in the fall as have most corona viruses.

Do I complain a lot on this issue as of late, you bet your a*ss I do, that's what this forum offers all of us a place to vent; it certainly isn't a forum for civil debate or discourse about politics. I blame this lame a*ss administration for us being in this place, when we could have been in a recovery mode after a peak had already been reached. This realty TV show host aka clown, has cost a lot of Americans their lives who may not have ever been exposed, I hope that doesn't include anyone in your family or your friends families, but that is the reality of this administration of poser's.

I hope and expect the 2020 election turnout will be massive and we can finally kiss this con man goodbye.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:58 AM   #3
PaulS

90% approval rating amongst his base?

Greatest President of our time!
Old 04-02-2020, 12:04 PM   #4
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Not surprising, seems his base here, feel he hasn't handled this badly at all. His base on it's own, isn't going to put him back in for another term.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:10 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Got Stripers -

"Do I buy into Trump and Jim's arguement that if the limited China travel restrictions weren't taken millions would die, not in the least"

First, it's a blatant lie to say that is "my" statement. I posted links to experts, including Fauci, who made that claim. It's their statement, not mine. But because that statement supports Trump, and for that reason alone, you have to trivialize it as my statement.

Second, you believe the experts who say we dropped the ball early, and ignore the experts who say the early ban made a big difference. In other words, you believe the experts who bash Trump, and ignore the experts who say he makes good calls.

I have no idea who to believe and who not to believe, there are "experts" who say we are overreacting terribly, there are experts who say we aren't doing enough. I literally have no idea who to believe. I have no basis to believe some over others. You base your decision on whether or not to trust an expert, on whether or not what he's saying is bashing Trump.

Pelosi and Diblasio, as recently as late February, were explicitly telling people to continue to gather in public places. you haven't uttered a syllable about this. It's all Trumps fault.

And Gov Cuomo and Newsom, both very liberal, are complimenting Trump. But MSNBC tells you he is incompetent, and by jiminy that's good enough.

The left and the media went berserk when he ordered the travel ban. If he had simultaneously shut down businesses and schools, what would they have said? And would you have disagreed when MSNBC ad CNN called him a clueless dictator? We will never know, yet we do know. You'd have been leading the charge that he was a lunatic.

Hindsight obviously suggests that we should have done more, earlier. But I didn't hear many people (anyone, in fact?) calling for that, back then. Again, Trump was bashed for doing the one thing he did. But the same people who bashed him for doing anything, are now saying he didn't do enough, and you suck it up like a Hoover Deluxe.

60% of those Gallup polled say he's doing a good job.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:16 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Not surprising, seems his base here, feel he hasn't handled this badly at all. His base on it's own, isn't going to put him back in for another term.
When the experts blame Trump because some poor idiot drank fish tank cleaner, do they lose any credibility at all with you? Any at all? A sane person not suffering from TDS, would stop listening to anyone who made that claim, just as a sane person would stop listening to Sean Hannity on Foxnews.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:29 PM   #7
wdmso

Ma had to fly to China to get masks. think about that.

JIM angain you fail to see Trumps actions and his inaction in totality ... you love to just bringing up the flight restrictions..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 04-02-2020, 12:34 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Ma had to fly to China to get masks. think about that.

JIM angain you fail to see Trumps actions and his inaction in totality ... you love to just bringing up the flight restrictions..
what i’m bringing up, is that last month the left went nuts that he was going too far, and today the same exact people are saying he didn’t do enough.

NO ONE on the left has held Pelosi or Diblasio for the reckless things they were telling their constituents to do. Why not?

once again, you’re trying to have it both ways.

not saying trump handled this well. it’s just funny that the left sees nothing wrong with attacking him for overreacting a few weeks ago, and now attacking him for under reacting. And none of you has sh*t to say about Pelosi or Diblasio. only trump. why is that?
Old 04-02-2020, 12:42 PM   #9
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

So much wasted energy, time and talent around here..

Kraft's plane, (one of them, with Patriots logo), was sent to pick up a reported 1.5 million masks... What we don't know is if Kraft paid for crew and fuel, and landing fees? Who paid for masks? Or who is going to distribute this 'order", and whose order is it?

What we do know is that the factory producing said masks is in China... China. Not Maine. Not North Carolina. China. And we know who is working to get Americans a better deal in trade... Maybe, just maybe, after this is all done with the virus, we will see things actually being manufactured here in the USA. The corporate greed of older boomers played its part in America not making anything within our borders anymore... This has to change...

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:53 PM   #10
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
So much wasted energy, time and talent around here..

Kraft's plane, (one of them, with Patriots logo), was sent to pick up a reported 1.5 million masks... What we don't know is if Kraft paid for crew and fuel, and landing fees? Who paid for masks? Or who is going to distribute this 'order", and whose order is it?

What we do know is that the factory producing said masks is in China... China. Not Maine. Not North Carolina. China. And we know who is working to get Americans a better deal in trade... Maybe, just maybe, after this is all done with the virus, we will see things actually being manufactured here in the USA. The corporate greed of older boomers played its part in America not making anything within our borders anymore... This has to change...
I have done all I can to buy American made products and if all Americans did that, vacationed in the US, ate out often and visit local mom and pop stores after this is over, it might send a message that will be heard.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:08 PM   #11
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
When the experts blame Trump because some poor idiot drank fish tank cleaner, do they lose any credibility at all with you? Any at all? A sane person not suffering from TDS, would stop listening to anyone who made that claim, just as a sane person would stop listening to Sean Hannity on Foxnews.
I doubt any “experts” blame Trump for natural selection taking a dumbbell off the planet. Trumps inaction and messaging have and will continue to cost lives that would not have been lost. Even now with so many suffering, so many dying, so many now unemployed and worried about their future, our president is boasting about his TV ratings during the press conferences. He has demonstrated his entire life and term it’s all about him, the most shameful display in such a time.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:09 PM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Maybe, just maybe, after this is all done with the virus, we will see things actually being manufactured here in the USA. The corporate greed of older boomers played its part in America not making anything within our borders anymore... This has to change...
The My Pillow guy (1) makes everything in the USA, and (2) voluntarily re-tooled 75% of his production to making 50,000 masks a day. But he is to be mocked instead of being called a hero(not by you), because he had the audacity to mention religion.

It's not just huge CEO's who benefitted from making everything in China, we all benefitted from the lower prices. No one was forced to shop at Walmart, we all could have continued to shop at the mom and pops, but we all swarmed to Walmart because of the prices. If we make all that stuff here, prices go way up. I'm not saying I'm opposed to that, but prices will go way up. But so will quality.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:19 PM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
I doubt any “experts” blame Trump for natural selection taking a dumbbell off the planet. Trumps inaction and messaging have and will continue to cost lives that would not have been lost. Even now with so many suffering, so many dying, so many now unemployed and worried about their future, our president is boasting about his TV ratings during the press conferences. He has demonstrated his entire life and term it’s all about him, the most shameful display in such a time.
"I doubt any “experts” blame Trump for natural selection taking a dumbbell off the planet"

CNN and MSNBC blamed him day and night. SO if a host can say that with a straight face, what kind of "experts" are they going to put on?

"our president is boasting about his TV ratings during the press conferences"

I agree it's pathetic when he does that, and it's why I have a really hard time watching him speak. He takes self-absorption to new levels, no doubt. But is that all he has done? Or did he also help usher in the largest relief bill in the history of the country as well? Did he also help establish a terrific relationship with the private sector, getting them to help? You left out that small detail. Again, you are hyper-fixated on his flaws (which are many), but you ignore his accomplishments (which are many).

I'd rather have a guy who gets huge private sector companies to help because they se him as an ally, and a guy who off the bat wanted to get cash into people's hands, even if he never stops patting himself on the back...over someone who has a less offensive style but can't get as many good things done.

I care about how my wife and my kids speak to me. When it comes to an executive who is far removed from me (my CEO or my president), I care waaaay more about results than about an abrasive or nauseating style. That's how I see Trump. An insulting and disgusting individual who gets things done that no one else could. I'm going to retire at least a year earlier because of Trump, than I would have if Hilary had won. I am 100% convinced of that.

So if he wants to brag about the size of his hands or his TV ratings, that will make me wince and turn the TV off, but it's not going to make me vote for Hilary. Or Biden.

And again, not a syllable about Pelosi and Diblasio. Zip.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:31 PM   #14
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
"I doubt any “experts” blame Trump for natural selection taking a dumbbell off the planet"

CNN and MSNBC blamed him day and night. SO if a host can say that with a straight face, what kind of "experts" are they going to put on?

"our president is boasting about his TV ratings during the press conferences"

I agree it's pathetic when he does that, and it's why I have a really hard time watching him speak. He takes self-absorption to new levels, no doubt. But is that all he has done? Or did he also help usher in the largest relief bill in the history of the country as well? Did he also help establish a terrific relationship with the private sector, getting them to help? You left out that small detail. Again, you are hyper-fixated on his flaws (which are many), but you ignore his accomplishments (which are many).

I'd rather have a guy who gets huge private sector companies to help because they se him as an ally, and a guy who off the bat wanted to get cash into people's hands, even if he never stops patting himself on the back...over someone who has a less offensive style but can't get as many good things done.

I care about how my wife and my kids speak to me. When it comes to an executive who is far removed from me (my CEO or my president), I care waaaay more about results than about an abrasive or nauseating style. That's how I see Trump. An insulting and disgusting individual who gets things done that no one else could. I'm going to retire at least a year earlier because of Trump, than I would have if Hilary had won. I am 100% convinced of that.

So if he wants to brag about the size of his hands or his TV ratings, that will make me wince and turn the TV off, but it's not going to make me vote for Hilary. Or Biden.

And again, not a syllable about Pelosi and Diblasio. Zip.
If you consider news anchors on any station experts, it's no wonder you don't know who to believe.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:38 PM   #15
Pete F.
Canceled

These first two things ought to really scare you, I hope they are not a trend.

On the first day of tracking whether the new coronavirus model Dr. Birx is using is accurate, the data on the ground exceeded the highest end of the model for deaths and new cases by 15%+.

Today a frontline doctor at a major NYC hospital tells he lost his first patient this morning to rationing of care — not enough ventilators to go around. The lack of supplies and testing is real — and costing lives — no matter what the daily reality show tries to sell you.

Now look at just what did the Dems do or not do?
If you look a little bit you will find that the coronavirus danger was pushed publicly quite a bit.
It was pushed far more within the intel and public health community.

Just think what might have happened if there were WH press conferences and hard questions were asked by nasty reporters.

We will find that out eventually, this will be investigated.
Americans will want to know how so many died and what could have been done, it will likely be hundreds of thousands worse than Benghazi.

February 2nd
With fewer than a dozen cases reported, Mr. Trump said
in an appearance with Sean Hannity that the United States
had stopped the virus’s spread by restricting travel. “We
pretty much shut it down coming in from China,” he said.

Chris Murphy
@ChrisMurphyCT
Just left the Administration briefing on Coronavirus. Bottom line: they aren't taking this seriously enough.
Notably, no request for ANY emergency funding, which is a big mistake. Local health systems need supplies, training, screening staff etc. And they need it now.
10:09 AM · Feb 5, 2020

March 7th
With nearly every state reporting at least one case, a reporter
asked Mr. Trump whether he was concerned that the virus was
getting closer to the White House. Mr. Trump replied, “No, I’m
not concerned at all. No, I’m not. No, we’ve done a great job.”

Remember that the same people who had a problem with Hunter Biden’s qualifications are totally cool with the president’s know-nothing son-in-law playing a big role in solving a global pandemic. It’s almost like they’re completely unprincipled scumbags.

Nations around the world bought up the worlds supplies of PPE and ventilators starting in January, including ours. The administration dawdled.

Last week, a Trump administration official working to secure much-needed protective gear for doctors and nurses in the United States had a startling encounter with counterparts in Thailand.

The official asked the Thais for help—only to be informed by the puzzled voices on the other side of the line that a U.S. shipment of the same supplies, the second of two so far, was already on its way to Bangkok.

Now read the playbook and think about what could have been if the administration had listened to the people inside and outside the administration telling them before March.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-Playbook.html

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 04-02-2020, 01:40 PM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
If you consider news anchors on any station experts, it's no wonder you don't know who to believe.
I don't consider them experts. But what I said was, the hosts and their producers, decide which "experts" to bring on their show. If you are comfortable trusting the expert selected by a host so demented that they blame Trump for someone drinking fish tank cleaner, that's your right. But obviously those hosts are as politically biased as anyone you will ever see on Fox. So forgive me if I'm skeptical of their experts, especially when other experts are saying the opposite.

You haven't told us why you believe the experts who coincidentally are bashing Trump...but you don't need to, we know why, and your avoidance of the question only makes it that much more obvious. When two groups of "experts" are saying the opposite thing, most people will side with those with whom they already agree.

Monday morning quarterbacking is pretty easy, not always fair. But how any people back in mid January were saying we needed to be in lockdown? 95% of the people I heard back then, said that Trumps travel ban was going too far, that the virus didn't warrant such a nationalist response.

Is there any special reason why you won't comment on Pelosi or Diblasio telling their constituents in late February, to continue to go to crowded public places?
Old 04-02-2020, 01:57 PM   #17
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
I don't consider them experts. But what I said was, the hosts and their producers, decide which "experts" to bring on their show. If you are comfortable trusting the expert selected by a host so demented that they blame Trump for someone drinking fish tank cleaner, that's your right. But obviously those hosts are as politically biased as anyone you will ever see on Fox. So forgive me if I'm skeptical of their experts, especially when other experts are saying the opposite.

You haven't told us why you believe the experts who coincidentally are bashing Trump...but you don't need to, we know why, and your avoidance of the question only makes it that much more obvious. When two groups of "experts" are saying the opposite thing, most people will side with those with whom they already agree.

Monday morning quarterbacking is pretty easy, not always fair. But how any people back in mid January were saying we needed to be in lockdown? 95% of the people I heard back then, said that Trumps travel ban was going too far, that the virus didn't warrant such a nationalist response.

Is there any special reason why you won't comment on Pelosi or Diblasio telling their constituents in late February, to continue to go to crowded public places?
I’m not listening to news network hosts, the nuts on the view or late night with Maddow, I’m listening to experts in the field who have worked their entire lives in this field. To me and you are entitled to your opinion based on where you get your intel, the efforts to test and gear up happened far to late to get out in front of this. To compound things, the social distancing efforts were also late, but why would anyone feel the need when our president has downplayed this until just recently as it finally dawned on him crap this is bad.

I don’t follow what Nancy or others have or are saying during this, I’ve tried to weed out the noise and focus on listening to people in this field. I’d have to have a timeline and context to comment and guess what they are not the messaging a large part of Americans were listening to, back in February; the messaging from the top was their focus. It was bad then and only in the last two nightly briefings has it become more honest and real, too little to late IMHO.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:44 PM   #18
Sea Dangles

I have to wonder if all the citizens of the world who are negatively affected by this virus are finding somebody to blame. It takes a very brave person to find a person to blame for this global pandemic. Thanks to Bitchslappedboy and GS and PaulS for standing up to Trump today. You are truly first responders and your sacrifice and heroism is noteworthy.👍🏿
Old 04-02-2020, 03:44 PM   #19
wdmso

Quote:
The My Pillow guy (1) makes everything in the USA, and (2) voluntarily re-tooled 75% of his production to making 50,000 masks a day. But he is to be mocked instead of being called a hero(not by you), because he had the audacity to mention religion.

It's not just huge CEO's who benefitted from making everything in China, we all benefitted from the lower prices. No one was forced to shop at Walmart, we all could have continued to shop at the mom and pops, but we all swarmed to Walmart because of the prices. If we make all that stuff here, prices go way up. I'm not saying I'm opposed to that, but prices will go way up. But so will quality.
Total lie he was commended for making masks. The he went of the rails and blew Trump as gods work please , and that's where was mocked

But Republicans love the owners of Walmart pence was there the other day ,, they. Can but wont even give their employees paid sick time ...
Old 04-02-2020, 03:48 PM   #20
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
I have to wonder if all the citizens of the world who are negatively affected by this virus are finding somebody to blame. It takes a very brave person to find a person to blame for this global pandemic. Thanks to Bitchslappedboy and GS and PaulS for standing up to Trump today. You are truly first responders and your sacrifice and heroism is noteworthy.👍🏿
Standing up for people I respect, people I admire, people with strong leadership skills, people who treat people with respect regardless, people who are emphatic for all is easy; Trump isn’t on that list. You opinion is registered and meaningless, but thanks MRI1.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:50 PM   #21
wdmso

Quote:
I have done all I can to buy American made products and if all Americans did that, vacationed in the US, ate out often and visit local mom and pop stores after this is over, it might send a message that will be heard.
All those masks are for Massachusetts now Russia just sent more ventilators

TRUMP latest tweet. Let's see who jumps to his defense

Massive amounts of medical supplies, even hospitals and medical centers, are being delivered directly to states and hospitals by the Federal Government. Some have insatiable appetites & are never satisfied (politics?). Remember, we are a backup for them. They should ...have been stocked up and ready long before this crisis hit. Other states are thrilled with the job we have done. Sending many Ventilators today, with thousands being built. 51 large cargo planes coming in with medical supplies. Prefer sending directly to hospitals.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:51 PM   #22
Sea Dangles

Quote:
All great ideas here and I am being serious. I love seeing the manufacturing being brought back also.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 04-02-2020, 03:53 PM   #23
wdmso

Quote:
Are you referring to the pandemic you dismissed until recently..
Old 04-02-2020, 04:04 PM   #24
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

It took an innovative governor and a NE Patriot to circumvent the feds outbidding our state.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:14 PM   #25
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Are you referring to the pandemic you dismissed until recently..
Show me an example of dismissing this Wayne.
Did I say “whoa is me”?
No
Did I blame somebody?
No
You can find plenty of posts where I said it’s gonna get worse.
But that is not dismissive, is it?
Please do a search to back up your claim and then report back.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 04-02-2020, 04:16 PM   #26
PaulS

Quote:
I have to wonder if all the citizens of the world who are negatively affected by this virus are finding somebody to blame. It takes a very brave person to find a person to blame for this global pandemic. Thanks to Bitchslappedboy and GS and PaulS for standing up to Trump today. You are truly first responders and your sacrifice and heroism is noteworthy.����
I posted one time mocking you with your "greatest Pres" quip.

Is it any wonder that I think you are a vile scummy person?

What is your sacrifice?
Old 04-02-2020, 05:57 PM   #27
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I posted one time mocking you with your "greatest Pres" quip.

Is it any wonder that I think you are a vile scummy person?

What is your sacrifice?
He didn’t get his new boat in the water, saving gas for those that need it.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:44 PM   #28
Sea Dangles

Plenty of gas around.
I need to get the bottom painted before she is splashed. Also looking in to having the motors painted white. They will go through the motors in the next few days so they meet expectations. Plugs,cooling system,belt, whatever needs love will get attention.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:49 PM   #29
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Are you so clueless that you think Trump* was not told how dangerous this was in January?
That there was no reason that the other developed nations bought up all the ventilators and PPE starting in January?
We gladly sold them everyone we could and that nobody paid any attention to why the demand increased exponentially.

Remember the guy who said three weeks ago that in America “we will be down to almost zero people infected by Coronavirus within days” but now we’re talking about 200,000 or more Americans dying in the next months. It almost feels like Coronavirus wasn’t the hoax he claimed it to be.

Every one of these press conferences is a rebuke to every person who thought that it would be awesome to have a complete amateur in charge of a superpower.

We're now being briefed on the biggest threat to American life since Vietnam by the membership of Trumps country club.

Here's the takeaway from Jared Kushner's book report: we did not start active response phase of dealing with this crisis until 13 days ago.

13 days!

Coming tomorrow, we will probably have the Barron briefing on using FLOTUS scarfs to prevent infection.

I'm glad you are impressed with yourself, tell me again about Italy.

Here's what you posted March 3rd, complaining that I dared to say we need to do more.

"59 million and burdened with widespread virus
327 million and still isolated cases"

Tomorrow that will be a month ago and the numbers below will be higher.
The numbers now for the US
243,970 infected, up 14% today
6000 dead

You are just plain stupid.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 04-02-2020, 06:59 PM   #30
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Plenty of gas around.
I need to get the bottom painted before she is splashed. Also looking in to having the motors painted white. They will go through the motors in the next few days so they meet expectations. Plugs,cooling system,belt, whatever needs love will get attention.
OMG we were all worried, but so thankful your focus is on the important stuff, boy I certainly hope the floats get in soon so you can resume your privileged life.