Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 09-19-2007, 08:58 AM   #31
Mr. Sandman

I saw it! It was short but really cool. Keith was all in against this annoying guy Emberto who kept playing with a little shark toy that had a light. He kept flicking it on and off on the table as some sort of annoying good luck charm. I would have smashed that thing after a while or at least said...dude, put that away or I am going to stuff it up your _ _ _ .

Anyway Keith, you need more expensive sunglasses and striper hat ....MVDERBY or SB.COM or something fishing, you need brand yourslef somehow...everyone has some kind of personal icon it seems. My kids were really into it watching it. They can't believe you made it that far. We watched it in HD...looked great! WAYTOGO!
Mr. Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:33 PM   #32
Fish On

Send a message via Yahoo to Fish On
Thanks Jim! Glad you enjoyed it. The bad news is that all tehy showed was me losing and it was all about Umberto and his shark. They could have showed the earlier hand that I won.

The good news is that I still have 14 minutes and 30 seconds left of my 15 minutes of fame! Better luck next time.

Keith
Fish On is offline   Reply With Quote