Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 07-03-2008, 05:07 AM   #1
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
SCUM! ABSOLUTE SCUM!

I get sadder by the day that scumbags like this are allowed to walk the earth and breath the same air that I breath! I am talking about this scumbag in Vermont who sexually assaulted his 12 year old niece and killed her, burying her body in a shallow grave! The worst part is I understand his wife was aware of his past pedophile record and had first hand knowledge of his current behavior and simply turned a blind eye!!! People such as these deserve a fate worse than death!!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:23 AM   #2
BigBo

You're absolutely right. He is scum! A few days ago, when they arrested him on "unrelated" sexual assault charges, I told my wife;'He did it". Very sad indeed that for whatever he got out of that, she had to pay the price with her very short life. This world is becoming a very, very sad place in which to live.

The future ain't what it used to be. --Yogi Berra
BigBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:12 AM   #3
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Scum runs in the family

What kind of dope would let thier daughter go visit an uncle who was a level 3 sex offender?

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:23 AM   #4
likwid
lobster = striper bait

Send a message via AIM to likwid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmer View Post
What kind of dope would let thier daughter go visit an uncle who was a level 3 sex offender?
A pedo who hasn't been caught yet?

Ski Quicks Hole
likwid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:28 AM   #5
GattaFish
Great White Scup Hunter

Well,,, Unfortunately there are some sick people in this world and our laws give them chance after chance to become repeat offenders...

We should flat out cut it OFF. with the technology of DNA there are more times than not that CLEAR evidence indicates exactly who did it. In cases like that there should be swift and unchallenged punishment.

GattaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:57 AM   #6
fishsmith
DDG-51

this is about as sick as it gets, but it will get worse when the defense attorney(s) argue that the 12 year old girl was at fault.
fishsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:59 AM   #7
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishsmith View Post
this is about as sick as it gets, but it will get worse when the defense attorney(s) argue that the 12 year old girl was at fault.
I've yet to see a murder trial where a lawyer--at least a competent one--argued that a 12 year old deserved to die.

Do you get all of your ideas about how courts operate in the real world from TV shows? Or even worse, talk radio?

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
Mike P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:52 AM   #8
fishsmith
DDG-51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike P View Post
Do you get all of your ideas about how courts operate in the real world from TV shows? Or even worse, talk radio?
Just the internet ... for the most part I do think lawyers are scumbags, sorry. --> http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripert...ad.php?t=50092
fishsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:58 AM   #9
likwid
lobster = striper bait

Send a message via AIM to likwid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishsmith View Post
Just the internet ... for the most part I do think lawyers are scumbags, sorry. --> http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripert...ad.php?t=50092
There's a neat thing.
Its called context.
Maybe you should research it.

Ski Quicks Hole
likwid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:19 AM   #10
FishermanTim

What scares me is that this POS had some sort of "sex-for hire" setup that he was "initiating" her into. The fact that he killed the girl tells me that she in NO WAY, SHAPE or FORM was involved with this sick plan. She was probably lured under false pretenses to the meeting house where she was killed. Then you have the step-father that is charged with falsifying her myspace account to make it look like she had planned to run away. Definitely partners in crime, and soon to be cellmates in crime (for as long as they last) in prison.

All I can say is that if ANYTHING like this happens to any of my neices or nephews, the guilty party would never make it to trial.
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 01:45 PM   #11
chris L

what gets me is he is arrested and then they have to protect him from other inmates . could one of the CO's say ooops I didnt know and let him get his just due . I know a person that killed a friends son ( the son wouldnt stop crying why the guy and the mother were going at it ) he went to jail ( so did she ) and was killed that night . the residents were not involved in the beating death . he got his !!!!! Jeffery damer got his . I hope this guy gets his too . send him into the general population and take bets how long he will last . POS

WHY !!!!!!!

cause the world is full of POS
chris L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 02:34 PM   #12
thortum

All I did was to read the heading to your post and I knew who you were talking about.
Slow painful death for the killer!
thortum is offline   Reply With Quote