Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 10-13-2013, 09:19 AM   #1
massbassman

Another

Saw a buddy yesterday and he shared this one...

A man who has always wanted to go to a nude beach, but never had the guts, finally musters the courage to go. He arrives and finds a spot, nervously looking around at all the bare flesh before him. After several minutes he relaxes and slips out of his suit. He enjoys the warm sun all over his body, and soon stretches out to take a catnap. He no sooner starts to fall asleep, when someone steps in front of his sun. He opens one eye and sees a young girl standing over him staring and pointing at his crotch. "What's that?", she asks inquisitively. The man nervously fumbles for his newspaper, and covers his privates immediately, trying to muster a response. After a few seconds, he replies, "Its... its my bird", hoping she would leave. It works, as the girl shrugs, and continues on her way with her pail and shovel. Clearly rattled, it takes several minutes before the man feels comfortable, and removes the paper, and returns to his nap. He's soon fast asleep.
When he finally comes to, he's groggy, and realizes he's in the hospital! he tries to move and is suddenly gripped by incredible pain in his groin area. The pain is unbareable, and as he turns to his side he sees a nurse adjusting his IV. "Nurse!... what the hell happened... I was at the beach... why am I in the hospital?". The nurse reassuringly says, " I'm not exactly sure what happened but there is someone here that might be able to shed some light on this. The man winces in pain as the nurse leaves and several seconds later, the door sheepishly opens and in walks the little girl. "Little girl, my God, you were there... did you see what happened to me?" The little girl, looking at the ground, looked up and said, " Well... why you were sleeping... I tried to play with your bird... but he spit at me!... so I broke his neck, crushed his eggs, and set his nest on fire!!"
massbassman is offline   Reply With Quote