Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 11-27-2005, 02:29 PM   #1
Brenden

Exclamation RODS AND REEL FOR SALE

I'll be moving to San Diego in a couple of months and need to get rid of some surf gear as I won't really need it out there. Here's what I have:

Shimano Stradic 8000 Spinning Reel. I have had this reel for a year and a half and except for some scratches it is in great shape. Spare spool included. This reel retails for $160 brand new. I'll let it go go for $100 with the spare spool. It is loaded with 50lb PP as well.

Fenwick Salt Stick 10 ft Surf Rod/Spinning. This is a great rod and I have horsed in some big bass on it this year. I have had it just over a year and it is in good condition as well except for some minor scratches. This one is the cork tape grip model. Awesome rod for throwing 2-4oz plugs and eels. The Stradic and this rod are a perfect match. I'll let the rod go for $75. If you take the rod and reel together I'll let the combo go for $160.

Tsunami 8ft Surf Rod/Spinning. This is a great rod for the money. It has cork tape grips and can sling up to two 2oz. I have had this one two years and really never used it too much. I'll let it go for $40.

I am in Groton CT but can meet up if interested.
Brenden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 01:48 AM   #2
Jonny5-22796

Dibs on the Tsunami Sent you a PM

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I went to a wedding last week for two Antennas...the ceremony was lousy but the reception was great."
Jonny5-22796 is offline   Reply With Quote