Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 03-25-2020, 06:36 PM   #1
Sea Dangles

Word salad

Joe Biden came out of storage long enough to offer another gem. He claimed that the cure for Coronavirus is going to be worse than the disease. Did he eat a tide pod or something?🤦🏽#^&♂️

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 03-25-2020, 09:13 PM   #2
Pete F.
Canceled

🤡
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 03-25-2020, 10:14 PM   #3
Sea Dangles

I know,mailman
Old 03-25-2020, 10:47 PM   #4
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
I know,mailman
Well, genius what would You expect

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 03-26-2020, 06:39 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Joe Biden came out of storage long enough to offer another gem. He claimed that the cure for Coronavirus is going to be worse than the disease. Did he eat a tide pod or something?🤦🏽#^&♂️
stick Biden in a home, tell him that he won the election, there’s a good chance he’ll never know the difference.
Old 03-26-2020, 06:49 AM   #6
scottw

he could play himself on Saturday Night Live.....Trump did
Old 03-26-2020, 06:53 AM   #7
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Well, genius what would You expect
Listen Bitchslappedboy, you are predictable but this Biden guy is a real wild card. I,as well as the rest of the world have no clue as to what will come out of Joes mouth. So, while I have no surprises with your consistent confusion, this other candidate looks like he will provide fodder every time the Dems provide a microphone for him to puke into and then watch him eat the puke. Meanwhile, keep close contact with your mailman!

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 03-26-2020, 07:33 AM   #8
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

I guess this thread is about spoken words that make no sense in the real world like the following from our fearless leader. Early in January he responded to a question stating "No. Not at all. We have it totally under control. It's going to be just fine." Later in January when pressed he said "it will all work out well" and then retweeted a false theory " Johnson & Johnson to create coronavirus vaccine". Towards the end of the month it's this gem "We have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment five and these people are all recuperating successfully". So with all the warnings and no action to this point Trump finally closed travel from China, but remember others coming in from other parts of the world had already started the spread.

Perfect interview with two idiots, in response to Hannity asking how concerned Trump was he says "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China." Feb tests started to go out but had issues, so the country is already behind the 8-ball, yet we refuse the WHO tests offered. Feb 10th to governers "Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it MIRACULOUSLY goes away" A week later "We had 12 at one point and now they've gotten very much better. Very much under control."

Trump being Trump then blames the media for "panicking markets" and at S. Carolina rally states "the Democrat policy of open boarders brought the virus into the country". Next week the blame goes to the Obama administration. Late Feb he states "We're going down not up. We're going very substantially down, not up". The pearl is hard to pick out of so many but I like "It's going to disappear one day it's like a miracle it will disappear". Towards the end of Fed it's another good one based on the facts in Trumps head "Vaccine will be coming very quickly, very rapidly".

March madness continues "We're talking about a much smaller range of deaths compared to the flu, it's very mild". Hannity pulls this from him "I'm not concerned at all" on the 7th and a few days later "It will go away, just stay calm, it will go away". That later one on its one might have been somewhat reassuring but the history tells the story, that was directed at the market more than America.

Need I go on?

So who's got more dribble coming out of their mouths?
Old 03-26-2020, 07:43 AM   #9
Sea Dangles

I guess my point was missed. Joe has been in storage for a while just waiting for this moment...
.this is the result,he had it saved up just for you.

The mailman does seem like a viable option at this point.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:58 AM   #10
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Actions speak louder than words and the actions or should I say inactions of this administration aren’t any better than Trumps misleading rhetoric to downplay this pandemic since the beginning. Sad to see NY nurses in garbage bags because they are out of gowns, but hey Trump outbid them, pay up or shut up.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:00 AM   #11
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Actions speak louder than words and the actions or should I say inactions of this administration aren’t any better than Trumps misleading rhetoric to downplay this pandemic since the beginning.
I sincerely hope you take your own advice and have less talk and more action.👍🏿
Good post

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 03-26-2020, 08:14 AM   #12
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
I sincerely hope you take your own advice and have less talk and more action.👍🏿
Good post
Like what, shopping for neighbors, shared my last few bags of tog with friends, smiling and sharing good thoughts with everyone we see on our walks? Take your on advice and try mixing in some civility with the nasty, you can get a point across without being such a sh*thead.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:25 AM   #13
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Like what, shopping for neighbors, shared my last few bags of tog with friends, smiling and sharing good thoughts with everyone we see on our walks? Take your on advice and try mixing in some civility with the nasty, you can get a point across without being such a sh*thead.
Well, looks like you have half of it covered. 👏

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 03-26-2020, 10:47 PM   #14
Sea Dangles

Oh no
Was Groping Joe at it again?
🤦🏽#^&♂️
I believe her
Old 03-27-2020, 06:37 AM   #15
scottw

Quote:
somebody needs to go golfing
Old 03-27-2020, 06:44 AM   #16
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
somebody needs to go golfing
I wish, next best thing, hooking up the kayak trailer later this morning to self isolate with a fellow fisherman on my favorite pickerel spring spot.
Old 03-27-2020, 07:39 AM   #17
Sea Dangles

Be safe, water is cold.
Old 03-27-2020, 07:40 AM   #18
scottw

Quote:
I wish, next best thing, hooking up the kayak trailer later this morning to self isolate with a fellow fisherman on my favorite pickerel spring spot.
sweet!...driving over the bridge yesterday wishing I'd taken the paddleboard out the water was like glass
Old 03-27-2020, 04:44 PM   #19
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Be safe, water is cold.
Five kayaks out at various times, 50 degree water and other than myself, only one other realizes it’s the law and it’s a life saver. One old guy out in a small sit in, no cure for stupid.