Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-28-2009, 06:57 AM   #31
scottw

well, then there's always that little tax issue...not sayin' she has one... yet...but she...IS...an Obama nominee which means she's 80% likely to not have paid her taxes....

look, here's the deal...this is the Supreme Court, this nominee is, aside from her "compelling" life story fairly unremarkable, accumulated comments from lawyers that I have read describe her at best as average and fairly competent and at worst downright mean and nasty...they would know, I think that it's wonderful that she and Obama have ascended to their ranks in life, my problem is that in both cases these are people who have had unspectacular careers (still trying to locate anything that Obama wrote while at Harvard, got some new Joe Cool smoking pics though), have ascended with advantage through the IVY League in Obama's case with the advantage of being an exotic Halfrican American and in Soto's case a Latino neither being academic standouts or we would surely hear about it...are they burying her academic records too?, and I applaude them for using every advantage offered to the to get to their respective goals..... but to arrive at your destination having travelled a road of advantage after performing at an unspectacular level and then turn and suggest that you somehow carry a higher intellect, judgment, than others when this has never been demonstrated is very distasteful...Obama displays this attribute constantly and Soto had said it plain and simple...this is akin to taking a C student and making him class president to make you, him and perhaps others feel good and then having the kid walk to the head of the class and start lecturing about how smart he is...

again, she'll be confirmed...hope it's thorough but respectful

Spence Alynski, you are really execrised on this one...
Old 05-28-2009, 07:04 AM   #32
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
well, then there's always that little tax issue...not sayin' she has one... yet...but she...IS...an Obama nominee which means she's 80% likely to not have paid her taxes....:eek
Yea, she's a lesbian tax cheat...nice.

I guess when you have to just make %$%$%$%$ up you don't really have much of a case do you?

-spence
Old 05-28-2009, 07:17 AM   #33
Cool Beans

One big thing that bothers me is her previous statements on gun control. In one case about a states right to ban weapons she stated the 2nd amendment only applies to what limitations the federal government may place on weapons control.

"It is settled law," Sotomayor and the Second Circuit held, "that the Second Amendment applies only to limitations the federal government seeks to impose on this right."

But that Second Circuit ruling ran counter to a Ninth Circuit decision last month in Nordyke v. King, which upheld the Second Amendment as a deeply held right embodied in the Constitution that transcends state law.

“We therefore conclude that the right to keep and bear arms is "deeply rooted in this Nation's history and tradition," the Ninth Circuit ruling said. “Colonial revolutionaries, the Founders, and a host of commentators and lawmakers living during the first one hundred years of the Republic all insisted on the fundamental nature of the right. It has long been regarded as the ‘true palladium of liberty.’"

As for the racist part, she stated that her experience as a wise Latina woman she would make her a more impartial and fair judge than a typical white male.

Let's switch that around, I'll be the typical white male and I've been nominated and I say this "My experience as a white man makes me a more impartial and fair judge than a Latina woman"

What would be the response? from you? from the Latino community? from the black community? From the media?

I know for a fact I would have four different people or groups of people calling me a racist and I'd be forced to step down!

Saying that someone would decide a case differently... because she's a Latina, not a white male, that statement by definition is racist.

Not to mention the firefighters case. She ruled that it was ok for the city to throw out the exam, as too few minorities would be advanced. If you passed the advancement exam set up by the city to advance, the top scorers should advance. You can't change the rules after the fact to ensure a fair balance of races.

Last edited by Cool Beans; 05-28-2009 at 07:26 AM.. Reason: fire fighters
Old 05-28-2009, 07:55 AM   #34
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Yea, she's a lesbian tax cheat...nice.

I guess when you have to just make %$%$%$%$ up you don't really have much of a case do you?

-spence
just going with the odds....

btw...you stated it...I just asked the question innocently...for democrats, I believe that would be "resume enhancement"

wish you demanded the same level of honesty and integrity from the Obama admin......
Old 05-28-2009, 08:00 AM   #35
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Beans View Post
One big thing that bothers me is her previous statements on gun control. In one case about a states right to ban weapons she stated the 2nd amendment only applies to what limitations the federal government may place on weapons control.

"It is settled law," Sotomayor and the Second Circuit held, "that the Second Amendment applies only to limitations the federal government seeks to impose on this right."

But that Second Circuit ruling ran counter to a Ninth Circuit decision last month in Nordyke v. King, which upheld the Second Amendment as a deeply held right embodied in the Constitution that transcends state law.

“We therefore conclude that the right to keep and bear arms is "deeply rooted in this Nation's history and tradition," the Ninth Circuit ruling said. “Colonial revolutionaries, the Founders, and a host of commentators and lawmakers living during the first one hundred years of the Republic all insisted on the fundamental nature of the right. It has long been regarded as the ‘true palladium of liberty.’"

As for the racist part, she stated that her experience as a wise Latina woman she would make her a more impartial and fair judge than a typical white male.

Let's switch that around, I'll be the typical white male and I've been nominated and I say this "My experience as a white man makes me a more impartial and fair judge than a Latina woman"

What would be the response? from you? from the Latino community? from the black community? From the media?

I know for a fact I would have four different people or groups of people calling me a racist and I'd be forced to step down!

Saying that someone would decide a case differently... because she's a Latina, not a white male, that statement by definition is racist.

Not to mention the firefighters case. She ruled that it was ok for the city to throw out the exam, as too few minorities would be advanced. If you passed the advancement exam set up by the city to advance, the top scorers should advance. You can't change the rules after the fact to ensure a fair balance of races.

part of the liberal creed..."minorities cannont be racists", just ask Spence, he'll explain...
Old 05-28-2009, 08:52 AM   #36
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
It's funny how some think this is a Right vs Left debate. I've said it before but I don't think many of you would know a real Liberal if you saw one.

-spence
I thought a Liberal was any person who disagrees with a Republican??
Old 05-28-2009, 08:56 AM   #37
EarnedStripes44

"Its funny how some think this is a Right vs. Left debate"
-Spence

I'm curious as to why this insistence on judicial "activism" as a product of the liberal/left. Clarence Thomas has taken positions on hate crime that would without question be considered "activist" rulings. Its fair to say some judge's "activist" ruling or otherwise, is not necessarily anchored to their political orientation.

I would like to politely ask that those listening to Hannity put him on mute. A great book titled "Supreme Conflict" authored by Jan Greenburg goes into great detail about competing judicial philosophies and how they have shaped the court. Its also refreshingly objective. I recommend it to anyone who wants to compliment their understanding of the court.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:06 AM   #38
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarnedStripes44 View Post
I would like to politely ask that those listening to Hannity put him on mute.
Good luck with that.

I'll watch Hannity on occasion because it amuses me. Even funnier is when I hear him ranting about something and then see comments made on here that are almost word-for-word quotes of what was said earlier.

It's the same thing with Right-Wing radio. Some people drink the kool-ade then come on here and regurgitate it back out. Drones.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:10 AM   #39
Bocephus

The firefighters lawsuit being dismissed showed how she would rule. When she said she would be better qualified than an old white guy, jeez... that really does say something. Like saying all white guys that are educated were sheltered their whole lives while they studied and did internships, choosing to spend their weekends at the yacht club amongst the elite. Yeah, its not what she said, I know. However you want to spin it, the firefighters, that should have gotten promoted for passing the test, didnt and it was because of discrimination. She sided with discrimination.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:35 AM   #40
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
Good luck with that.

I'll watch Hannity on occasion because it amuses me. Even funnier is when I hear him ranting about something and then see comments made on here that are almost word-for-word quotes of what was said earlier.

It's the same thing with Right-Wing radio. Some people drink the kool-ade then come on here and regurgitate it back out. Drones.
still cranky...must not have caught anything last weekend

and Spence...gotta give you credit, I've been laughing all morning..."so she's a lesbian tax cheat"...that's the funniest thing you've said in a long time...
Old 05-28-2009, 09:48 AM   #41
sean curry

Scotty,

Fellows like you are exactly wht we have affirmative action

sean
Old 05-28-2009, 09:57 AM   #42
EarnedStripes44

Racial Minorities can certainly be racist, but only with the requisite monopoly of political power over others. Otherwise, they are just prejudiced.

The defining feature of racism, like sexism in many respects, as opposed to run-of-the-mill prejudice, is how power shadows the marginalization of a group of people in the context of race.

As an example, one only needs to turn to George Wallace or Robert Mugabe, they are both racist eventhough one is black and one is white.

In my most humblest of opinions, I cant say I agree with the city of New Haven's decision to drop the promotions. But if the overriding concern is about maintaining diversity in the brass, surely there are other means of assessing candidacy.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:41 AM   #43
sean curry

Scotty,

sean
Old 05-28-2009, 11:22 AM   #44
Bocephus

Sean Curry, youre saying even though affirmative action pushes thru people that ARENT as qualified to fill a position as others, you would be all for it. I guess you wouldnt mind losing a possible job to someone else who isnt as skilled, but looks different so they must be a better worker. Please explain that to me.....qualifications and experience matter less than having a colorful workplace?
Old 05-28-2009, 11:47 AM   #45
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean curry View Post
Scotty,

sean
Affirmative action is a joke now a days - it merely keeps qualified people out of positions in order to fill an arbitrary quota.

But thank you for elaborating your position. I see where you're coming from.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #46
scottw

Quote:
Scotty,

sean
but I'm Cablanasian

Activism? Saved Baseball?????

Jake Tapper of ABC News reports that devoted Chicago Cubs fan George Will totally disagrees with Obama. And Sotomayor.

Will says that "in fact, what she did was take sides, took union's side against the management, and in so-doing, wasted 262 days of negotiations. That, far from saving baseball, consigned baseball to seven more years of an unreformed economic system, which happened to be the seven worst years in terms of competitive balance."

Sotomayor, Will says, "delayed the restructuring of baseball. So I would say that far from her saving baseball, as the president says, that in fact, baseball thrives now because we got over the damage that her judicial activism did in that strike.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:56 AM   #47
mekcotuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
, Clarence Thomas had a far more compelling life story but strangely the media handled things far differently and really had no interest in his struggles as a young black man growing up in America and ascending to the highest court in the land, strange...no, Uncle Tom had to be destroyed......
The media used kid gloves on Clarence Thomas - try to find some opinions he wrote... and they used kid gloves because Clarence Thomas is a disgrace and a pervert- ask any woman attorney who worked with him at the EEOC - when you were hired the word out was DO NOT BE ALONE IN A ROOM WITH CLARENCE THOMAS - so his story is compelling in that the EEOC employees were afraid to nail him for his sicko antics because he always would cry he was being 'lynched' and that BS....how do I know this? My aunt is a circuit judge for the EEOC in DC/Northern Virginia and knows he and his wife quite well but like many others stays far far away from him....

and for everyone questioning Sotomayor's intelliegence - let's see some of your college transcipts - especially all of you who graduated summa cum laude from Princeton or another competitive college.

"Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau
Old 05-28-2009, 12:19 PM   #48
Cool Beans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekcotuit View Post

and for everyone questioning Sotomayor's intelliegence - let's see some of your college transcipts - especially all of you who graduated summa cum laude from Princeton or another competitive college.
My scholarship to Princeton was given to a Hispanic woman, they had too many white boys with 1500+ SAT scores.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:26 PM   #49
fishbones

Quote:
I haven't looked too much into her qualifications because the fish are in and I'd rather be out on and in the water chasing them than reading about her. I'm sure she is very intelligent. Even affirmative action couldn't have gotten her to where she is today if she wasn't very bright.

But, keep in mind that intelligence doesn't always translate into making prudent decisions. Just because someone is smart, doesn't make them the right person to be hearing and deciding Supreme Court cases.

By the way, Richard Nixon graduated from Duke University Law School with honors.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio
Old 05-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #50
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post

But, keep in mind that intelligence doesn't always translate into making prudent decisions. Just because someone is smart, doesn't make them the right person to be hearing and deciding Supreme Court cases.

Intelligence maybe not, but according to Sodamayor, the color of your skin does translate into prudent decisions.

Johnny D - just a quick comment on the "drones" spitting back comments from Hannity or right wing radio. Many, many times I was called a disciple of Rove by Spence (this is 5 years or so ago), finally I had to ask.....who was Karl Rove? I really had no clue. For myslef, I forumlate my opinions on my own by mye experience and observations. Many times, I am in agreement with talk radio, but the ideas are my own. I am some form of a non-republican conservative that has never heard Limbaugh, Hannity, or watched fox news for more than 30minutes a year. I am a big fan of Jay Severin.
Have you guys missed me?

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all
Old 05-28-2009, 04:12 PM   #51
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
Johnny D - just a quick comment on the "drones" spitting back comments from Hannity or right wing radio. Many, many times I was called a disciple of Rove by Spence (this is 5 years or so ago), finally I had to ask.....who was Karl Rove? I really had no clue. For myslef, I forumlate my opinions on my own by mye experience and observations. Many times, I am in agreement with talk radio, but the ideas are my own. I am some form of a non-republican conservative that has never heard Limbaugh, Hannity, or watched fox news for more than 30minutes a year. I am a big fan of Jay Severin.
Have you guys missed me?
I definitely wasn't calling you out Jimmy. I know there lies intelligence behind your post. I was making an observation. Maybe it is just a coincidence that some of the same people regurgitate on these boards almost exact quotes of what I've heard on Right-Wing radio just that morning.

And yes, we have missed you. Did you ever get that yard work taken care of?
Old 05-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #52
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Beans View Post

I can see how a gun advocate might be concerned, but I would note that the stuff you quoted seems to indicate her ruling was directly contradicted by the King case when they were quite different.

Quote:
Actually, no, that's not what she said at all. She did say that in some circumstances the life experience of a judge might give them a better ability to evaluate some cases, but that judges also had to be careful of this. The "racist" charge is simple talk radio cocaine.

I believe Sam Alito made similar comments about his life experience.

Quote:
Again, that's not what actually happened. The ruling was based on constraints by Federal law that they felt prohibited them from overturning the case.

Had they overturned the case they would have been, by most conservative principals, behaving in an activist manner.

-spence
Old 05-28-2009, 07:36 PM   #53
scottw

Quote:
The media used kid gloves on Clarence Thomas - try to find some opinions he wrote... and they used kid gloves because Clarence Thomas is a disgrace and a pervert- ask any woman attorney who worked with him at the EEOC - when you were hired the word out was DO NOT BE ALONE IN A ROOM WITH CLARENCE THOMAS - so his story is compelling in that the EEOC employees were afraid to nail him for his sicko antics because he always would cry he was being 'lynched' and that BS....how do I know this? My aunt is a circuit judge for the EEOC in DC/Northern Virginia and knows he and his wife quite well but like many others stays far far away from him....

this is extremely low brow...hope you feel better

noone had questioned her intelligence...that's a favorite assault of the left...

how is it that Ted Kennedy kills a woman (not to mention his other "issues") and is elected over and over for a life time all the while being hailed and celebrated as one of the greatest dems ever?

yet

Clarence Thomas is savaged by scurrilous accusations which were pretty well refuted by others, was confirmed despite them and has served in exemplary fashion since that time despite the cartoon image of him created by the left and the media and is still viciously attacked to this day...

maybe he should have killed someone ? is this JUSTICE? in Thomas' case you can pick sides based on who you believe, Kennedy definitely killed her...

I don't listen to Hannity...I like The Big Show...don't get the Fox network either in case you are taking a poll JD

hey Cool Beans..remember..Spence admitted that he teaches others to formulate agenda into a coherent and effective message...he's just practicing on you...

I'll show you my college records when you show me Obama's...bring the birth certificate too

I keep asking myself...self..."why is the left...the dems ...so freakin' angry?"...you got a radical leftist pres...the senate and congress with whack job dems in charge...the media has completely prostituted itself to the O and the entire left agenda...the government is now imposing itself into every aspect of American life making every citizen and industry either dependent on or beholden to the federal govt.....you'll get to stand in line for rationed health care any time now, we'll get VAT, carbon taxes, tiny cars, excessively high energy costs, we are on the verge of liberal socialist utopia in this country and the left should be in a constant state of orgasm, they're getting everything they ever wanted.....but they're still angry...especially if you disagree with them openly...ask Mrs. California...this is becoming scary and tyrannical....you guys need to be more tolerant....and happy....life is too short...even shorter with socialized healthcare

does anyone recall previously where members of congress and spokesmen for the president have openly threatened and warned the members of the other party against opposing a SC nominee?....this is becoming very thuggish...is this the "Chicago Way"?

Last edited by scottw; 05-29-2009 at 05:16 AM..
Old 05-29-2009, 06:11 AM   #54
scottw

NOT A RACIST ?

they just play by different rules...

Friday, Nov. 14, 2003 5:55 p.m. EST
Kennedy Calls Bush Minority Nominees 'Neanderthals'

Sen. Ted Kennedy called President Bush's judicial nominees "Neanderthals" on Friday, a group that includes Hispanic lawyer Miguel Estrada and African-American Judge Janice Rogers Brown.

Boasting of his party's resolve in the face of GOP attempts to stop the Democrats' filibuster, Kennedy told the Senate, "What has not ended is the resolution and the determination of the members of the United States Senate to continue to resist any Neanderthal that is nominated by this president of the United States for any court, federal court in the United States."

Kennedy's overtly racist language stunned even liberal CNN correspondent Jonathan Karl, who reported, "Strong words from Ted Kennedy suggesting that some of these nominees are Neanderthals."

Democrats should have championed Judge Brown's confirmation, not because of her compelling life story, but because of her record as an exemplary judge committed to the rule of law, equality for all Americans, and her limited role as a judge.

Instead, privileged, wealthy, white Democrats attacked Brown as an "extreme right-wing" judge who didn't care about "civil rights" or the "down-trodden." They were unconstrained by accusations of racism and sexism.

When the Democrats ended their nearly two-year delay, including a filibuster of Brown's re-nomination in 2005, their attacks continued. They claimed their opposition wasn't racist or sexist:

Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.) ridiculed Bush nominees including Brown, as "Neanderthals." He attacked Brown as "another extreme right-wing candidate ... a judicial activist who will roll back basic rights."
Sen. Pat Leahy (D-Vt.) said: "I oppose giving Justice Brown this lifetime promotion to the second highest court in our land because the American people deserve judges who will interpret the law fairly and objectively. Janice Rogers Brown is a committed judicial activist who has a consistent record of using her position as a member of the court to put her views above the law and above the interests of working men and women and families across the Nation."
Sen. #^&#^&#^&#^& Durbin (D-Ill.) said: "Janice Rogers Brown is one of President Bush's most ideological and extreme judicial nominees."
Schumer said: Judge Brown "is the least deserving of all of President Bush's appeal court nominees."

Many political pundits apparently share Democrats' low opinion of Hispanic voters. All we've heard thus far is, "Republicans don't dare go after Sotomayor," or they'll lose the Hispanic voting bloc.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:14 AM   #55
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post

And yes, we have missed you. Did you ever get that yard work taken care of?
unfortunatlly these fishy things with stripes have shown up over the last month and consume all my non-working time and effort. All grand plans suddenly go on hold until mid-november. So...unfortunatley no, I have saved your PM and will use this eventually!

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all
Old 05-29-2009, 08:26 AM   #56
scottw

Supremacism is the belief that a particular race, religion, gender, species, belief system or culture is superior to others and entitles those who identify with it to dominate, control or rule those who do not. Examples include supremacism based on ethnic or anthropological origins (white supremacy, black supremacy, ethnocentrism), sexuality (male supremacy, female supremacy), sentience (human supremacy, alien supremacy) and religion (progressive liberalism).

Racial supremacy differs from racism in that, racism is the dislike or disrespect for a particular ethnic group. Racial Supremacy is the belief that one's own race is superior, dominant, chosen, smarter, more civilized, or more productive than any other race.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:51 AM   #57
spence

Hold on guys, I think he's going to blow

-spence
Old 05-29-2009, 06:02 PM   #58
scottw

(Idealogical)Supremacism is the belief that a particular belief system or culture is superior to others and entitles those who identify with it to dominate...

this is where we're at with the current democtrat party...."WE are the ONES we've been waiting for" OBAMA ... creepy

explains the absoultely smarmy way that these folks act when they are among the like-minded, the things that they say and those that they impune, destroy...they know what's best for you ...

this is all far more about ideaology than race, it is in almost every instance...race is just the vehical and in many cases the club...they're dying to swing the club in this instance but the "opposition" just isn't that interest in putting up a fight...must be very frustrating
soooo, she either doesn't really believe what she said or she just should have said it differently so as not to cause controversy...like in the tape....not a racist...a supremacist...fits the definition...thinks her race, culture or belief system gives her some intellectual advantages over white guys...some would say reverse racist...I'd go with supremacist...believing that her ideaology and value system are superior to others....explains a lot...the off the prompter remarks of Obama and wife..clearly always think they're the smartest people in the room and make sure it's known, these thugs in congress and the administration and their minions that continue to threaten those that are waving a white flag on this despite their own past behavior(SCHUMER)...either they're not getting the fight that they'd hoped for on this one or they're not content to win...they also need to knock you down and kick your teeth in...we're only 6 months into this fiasco and these folks have only just begun to throw their weight around...like Obama said "you ain't seen nothing yet"...

this is going to be good

OOPS
White House Says Sotomayor Chose Words Poorly

By BEN FELLER, Associated Press Writer Ben Feller, Associated Press Writer – 1 min ago
WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama on Friday personally sought to deflect criticism about Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor, who finds herself under intensifying scrutiny for saying in 2001 that a female Hispanic judge would often reach a better decision than a white male judge. "I'm sure she would have restated it," Obama flatly told NBC News, without indicating how he knew that.

The quote in question from Sotomayor has emerged as a rallying call for conservative critics who fear she will offer opinions from the bench based less on the rule of law and more on her life experience, ethnicity and gender. That debate is likely to play a central role in her Senate confirmation process.

Said Sotomayor in 2001: "I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life."

After three days of suggesting that reporters and critics should not dwell on one sentence from a speech, the White House had a different message Friday.

"I think if she had the speech to do all over again, I think she'd change that word," presidential spokesman Robert Gibbs told reporters.

Gibbs said he did not hear that from Sotomayor directly, but rather from people who had talked to her, and he did not identify who those people were. Sotomayor herself has made no public comments about the matter and was not available for comment.

Spence buddy, you are the one that freaked out on this one, vociferous defender of all things Obama, "you're taking her out of context!" ummmm....no.....you can't find anyone that thinks she won't be confirmed yet even O was apaplectic in his demand that she be confirmed....weird....

hope everyone had some productive fishing time this weekend...even Spence

Last edited by scottw; 05-29-2009 at 06:34 PM..
Old 06-04-2009, 10:43 AM   #59
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Quote:
I agree with affimative action.

sean
How have you been affected by affirmative action/reverse descrimination directly? Just curious.

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Old 06-04-2009, 12:35 PM   #60
saltfly

Quote:
I agree with affimative action.

sean
Until it effects you.