Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-03-2020, 06:37 AM   #1
RickBomba

Trump Posing With Fake News

He should really try harder. On his hair and waistline. Fat Bastard:

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/5689324002

John Redmond Thinks He's Smart By Changing My Avatar
Old 09-03-2020, 07:05 AM   #2
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

His current supporters, or should I say spineless boot lickers, warned their party what they would end up with when he ran in 2016. This has always been about Trump getting back in the TV and national spotlight and making money (Legal or not) for the family businesses and how do you tax payers feel about putting money into their pockets and not into our roads, bridges, sad VA aging hospitals and a host of infrastructure needs?
Old 09-03-2020, 08:32 AM   #3
Pete F.
Canceled

Trump's core messaging problem:

It's tough for a career criminal to run on a law-and-order platform.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-03-2020, 08:52 AM   #4
Nebe

Can you imagine if Hillary Clinton did something like this? Heads would explode. Half this country has been brainwashed
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 09-03-2020, 09:15 AM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Can you imagine if Hillary Clinton did something like this? Heads would explode. Half this country has been brainwashed
I don’t think it’s so much that they are brainwashed, it’s more that they absolutely hate the left, doesn’t even matter how far left. The irony is Jim is So obsessed with making his TDS case, along with others, he can’t even see how obsessed he is trying so hard to defend what most probably know to be indefensible.
Old 09-03-2020, 09:24 AM   #6
PaulS

Don't forget they used tapes of people in the RNC convention that they never told where going to be used.

But is it really worse than seemingly telling people to vote 2x?
Old 09-03-2020, 10:30 AM   #7
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I don’t think it’s so much that they are brainwashed, it’s more that they absolutely hate the left, doesn’t even matter how far left.
Uhuh, because the other side has been nothing but smiles, hugs and kisses to people that don’t hold their same views.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 09-03-2020, 10:51 AM   #8
scottw

Quote:

Jim is So obsessed he can’t even see how obsessed he is .
you know that you are describing yourself here...right?
Old 09-03-2020, 11:16 AM   #9
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
you know that you are describing yourself here...right?
Not in politics, I post here for fun and games, it’s getting even more fun as the election draws near. Love Trump positioning himself to cast blame for losing due to voting fraud, getting his excuses set for a bad debate and sadly running a campaign based on fear and division; winding Jim up is just too easy. Trump needs dirty tricks to have a hope, defund the post office, sue states trying to allow their citizens to vote safely, putting fear that ballets won’t be counted and now pushing the CDC to rush to announce a vaccine just ahead of the election. Most medical experts have stated they should never rush a vaccine without the proper trials based on decades of experience and success doing it right. I won’t line up for a rushed vaccine, but I suggest you should in support of your guy.

Trump is over 20,000 misleading statements or outright lies leading into the election, the debates will be filled with more, along with his usual angry rants. Should be entertaining and that of course is what this job is all about for a Trump and regardless of how most view his debate performance, you already know what his view of it will be. He will have the best debate performance of any president EVER. Fun stuff to look forward to, I’m actually looking forward to the VP debate more.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:34 AM   #10
scottw

^^^^^ see?....
Old 09-03-2020, 11:53 AM   #11
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Guess your easy to get a rise out of to, see
Old 09-03-2020, 12:01 PM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
I don’t think it’s so much that they are brainwashed, it’s more that they absolutely hate the left, doesn’t even matter how far left. The irony is Jim is So obsessed with making his TDS case, along with others, he can’t even see how obsessed he is trying so hard to defend what most probably know to be indefensible.
your problem here, is that between the two of us, one of us has said good and bad things about him, one only says bad things about him. One is honest, one is not.

What am I obsessed with? I say Trump is a morally bankrupt reptile, who nonetheless managed to do good things with the economy and with ISIS and did a lot to improve life for blacks (lowest unemployment, school choice, criminal justice reform, secured funding for black colleges).

You say he's a cartoon villain.

Who is more in touch with reality?
Old 09-03-2020, 12:47 PM   #13
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
your problem here, is that between the two of us, one of us has said good and bad things about him, one only says bad things about him. One is honest, one is not.

What am I obsessed with? I say Trump is a morally bankrupt reptile, who nonetheless managed to do good things with the economy and with ISIS and did a lot to improve life for blacks (lowest unemployment, school choice, criminal justice reform, secured funding for black colleges).

You say he's a cartoon villain.

Who is more in touch with reality?
Well in response Jim, I don’t agree with most of his policy moves, his hiring, his firing, his lies, his foreign policy, his love affair with our enemies, his disrespect of our allies, his handling of this health crisis, his trashing of the environment by deregulation and policy; so I really don’t have much positive to say. Ok let me try, OMG he found a hot mail order bride who loves him clearly (you laughing over that), in spite of the dozens of times she has to wrestle her hand out of his clammy palm.

I’m in touch with my reality, not much he does warrants praise, but you can handle that for me, it’s your mission clearly.
Old 09-03-2020, 01:06 PM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Well in response Jim, I don’t agree with most of his policy moves, his hiring, his firing, his lies, his foreign policy, his love affair with our enemies, his disrespect of our allies, his handling of this health crisis, his trashing of the environment by deregulation and policy; so I really don’t have much positive to say. Ok let me try, OMG he found a hot mail order bride who loves him clearly (you laughing over that), in spite of the dozens of times she has to wrestle her hand out of his clammy palm.

I’m in touch with my reality, not much he does warrants praise, but you can handle that for me, it’s your mission clearly.
Again, any sane person would look at my last post and your last post, and conclude youre the one who's obsessed.

I agree Melania is a gold digger, no argument there. Sadly, not every marriage can be the storybook fairy tale that Bill and Hilary have.
Old 09-03-2020, 01:17 PM   #15
RickBomba

Nice, Jim.

Trump is a morally corrupt reptile.

Case closed. They do wonders for mini-strokes in retirement homes these days.

Put fatty out to pasture. He’s helped this country enough.