Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2012, 08:05 AM   #1
Rip Runner

8.2 Detroits & Twin Disc trannies for sale

I want these engines sold by the end of the month...open to all offers.

I have a pair of Detroit Diesel/Johnson & towers 300HP Engines and twin disc transmissions with trolling valves for sale. These engines & transmissions work perfectly fine. They have about 3500 hours and have been maintained and run properly. I am selling the engines because I repowered with 370B Cummins. The engines have been winterized and were removed from the boat. Niemic Marine in New Bedford MA has the engines in an indoor facility until picked up. They will also deliver them for us if someone is local.

I am not looking to get rich on this deal, give me an offer. If someone is looking to re-power a gas boat this would be a great cheap way to move into a diesel boat. If someone is looking to repower a sigle screw you get an engine and transmision and a back up to both for parts. My cell is 508-208-0149

Last edited by Rip Runner; 08-14-2012 at 08:06 AM.. Reason: forget cell #

Rip Runner is offline   Reply With Quote