Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Sports Talk - Title Town

Sports Talk - Title Town Sports Talk - Our Home for the 2004/2007 World Champion Red Sox, Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX Champion Patriots! SEVENTEEN TIME NBA Champion Boston Celtics, 2011 winners of Lord Stanley's Cup Boston Bruins!!!

Old 03-05-2023, 08:25 AM   #1
Rmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Here we are, six weeks later: 103 points, ten game win streak. 49-8-5 with a 105 goal differential. Just incredible!

Now if the injury bug doesn't bite them badly.... Sweeney has made good moves to improve the team.

Another win yesterday....great game...the shorthanded goal had me jumping off the couch!
Rmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 06:09 PM   #2
redlite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmarsh View Post
Another win yesterday....great game...the shorthanded goal had me jumping off the couch!
Had me in tears.
I have unexplicably been a die hard rangers fan my whole life....almost threw my rangers wallet in the trash at soccer game when that happened. Cash included.
Another year of bad playoff beard comin either way....::
redlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 05:11 AM   #3
Rmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlite View Post
Had me in tears.
I have unexplicably been a die hard rangers fan my whole life....almost threw my rangers wallet in the trash at soccer game when that happened. Cash included.
Another year of bad playoff beard comin either way....::

A rangers fan?....Im guessing maybe the Bruins werent the Stanley Cup champs or contenders when you became a hockey fan. For me it was the 1972 team defeating your Rangers in 6 games that made me a fan for life. My older brother went and bought our first color TV and a UHF antenna for that series and I watched every minute with him and his buddies.......they even let me celebrate the win with my first beer. Also developed a strong dislike of the Montreal Canadians....during those times....smug bastards.
Rmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote