Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-24-2020, 09:39 AM   #31
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Funny you dont seem to mind when jim tells us what they think.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
jim is not a white liberal...and I didn't say I minded, I said it was fun to watch
Old 05-24-2020, 10:41 AM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Comparing Trumps history of comments to Bidens history of comments as some how the same ..

is like Me suggesting my seahunt is the same as your onslow bay , because their both boats .. just saying
What has Trump said that's as bad as, "poor people are just as smart as white people"? And does Trump speak differently when talking to blacks, saying y'all and ain't?

Who has done more for blacks? Trumps black unemployment and criminal justice reform, against Bidens crime bill, which is out of favor today because it disproportionately hurt blacks? Biden helped write that bill.
Old 05-27-2020, 09:03 AM   #33
Pete F.
Canceled

Corey Richardson@vexedinthecity
Dear White People; Gonna need y'all to sit this one out. Black folks who have been black for long enough can identify the difference between an awkward ally and a virulent racist. We good.

12:04 PM - May 22, 2020

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-27-2020, 10:53 AM   #34
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
What has Trump said that's as bad as, "poor people are just as smart as white people"? And does Trump speak differently when talking to blacks, saying y'all and ain't?

Who has done more for blacks? Trumps black unemployment and criminal justice reform, against Bidens crime bill, which is out of favor today because it disproportionately hurt blacks? Biden helped write that bill.
Here we go again Jim thinks Trump did all those thing just for black people ...
Old 05-27-2020, 11:16 AM   #35
Jim in CT

Quote:
Here we go again Jim thinks Trump did all those thing just for black people ...
i’m not a mind reader. what
i know, is that trump signed criminal
justice reform, which disproportionately helped blacks. i know he got black unemployment to its lowest level ever recorded ( an achievement that the democrats refused to applaud at the state of the union.)

Biden? he lied about being in civil rights marches, he lied about being arrested with Nelson Mandela, he authored anti-crime legislation which disproportionately incarcerated blacks, according to kamela harris he’s a racist for opposing busing, and he thinks he needs to speak Ebonics when he’s addressing black audiences.
Old 06-11-2020, 10:04 AM   #36
scottw

“This president's going to try to steal this election,” Biden said in an interview with "The Daily Show with Trevor Noah" Wednesday night.

buckle up...it's gonna be a wild ride!
Old 06-11-2020, 10:28 AM   #37
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
“This president's going to try to steal this election,” Biden said in an interview with "The Daily Show with Trevor Noah" Wednesday night.

buckle up...it's gonna be a wild ride!
Many pepople think he wont leave or try to deligtmize the elections .. it sounds like something trump would do. and something his supporters would support
Old 06-11-2020, 10:40 AM   #38
scottw

Quote:

Many pepople think he wont leave or try to deligtmize the elections ..

maybe....he might just decide he's protesting and refuse to leave, hang out, eat popcorn... and watch movies ....bet he doesn't steal a bunch of stuff like the clintons