Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-17-2021, 01:21 PM   #241
Pete F.
Canceled

When someone disappears for months, then posts more than 200 times in two threads and thinks he won the internet.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-17-2021, 01:30 PM   #242
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I stayed away from this forum because of the language coming from the lefties. Pete went after TDFs daughters.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Those actually were his children that he posted pictures of, wow, poor guy. I'm sorry, I didn't realize that.
Don't tell me your children look like that also, I can understand why you are losing it

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-17-2021, 01:33 PM   #243
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Nm.

Edits damn the colors didn't come out
Paul, you claimed I said to ignore what could be valuable statistics related to covid.

I asked you to point out where I did that.

You ran away from the topic.

All you had to do, was say you were wrong, maybe you honestly thought I said something that stupid, amybe you were thinking of someone else. But you can't apologize, because you're never wrong.
Old 09-17-2021, 01:36 PM   #244
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Those actually were his children that he posted pictures of, wow, poor guy. I'm sorry, I didn't realize that.
Don't tell me your children look like that also, I can understand why you are losing it
I have one with special needs that, based on what we see here, you and Paul would poke fun at. Congrats on that.
Old 09-17-2021, 01:39 PM   #245
PaulS

Quote:
Paul, you claimed I said to ignore what could be valuable statistics related to covid.

I asked you to point out where I did that.

You ran away from the topic.

All you had to do, was say you were wrong, maybe you honestly thought I said something that stupid, amybe you were thinking of someone else. But you can't apologize, because you're never wrong.
I never said you said to ignore statistics. I said you think we should be looking at things from inception and not looking at things that have occurred since then - totally different. So every time you've made that statement I told you clearly what occurred.
So maybe you're the one who needs to apologize
Old 09-17-2021, 01:43 PM   #246
PaulS

Quote:
I have one with special needs that, based on what we see here, you and Paul would poke fun at. Congrats on that.
No, but we would laugh at all those who claim the moral high ground while giving Trump a pass when he mocked a handicapped reporter.
Old 09-17-2021, 01:44 PM   #247
Jim in CT

Quote:
I said you think we should be looking at things from inception and not looking at things that have occurred since then -
Where did I say "not to look at " recent results? I said inception-to-date is more important. I said "don't only" look at recent results. I said explicitly that Floridas recent results are bad, and I said explicitly that if that trend keeps up, any fair person would conclude that Desantis failed.

I honestly can't believe anyone would disagree with that.
Old 09-17-2021, 01:49 PM   #248
Jim in CT

Quote:
No, but we would laugh at all those who claim the moral high ground while giving Trump a pass when he mocked a handicapped reporter.
Man oh man. You told me that using the word "retard" is OK. That's what you said. Again, believing that puts you in a very small, and very very ugly group.

If trump was mocking that reporter for having special needs, that's more evidence he's a jerk.

But here's what liberals always leave out. There's video evidence that Trump used the same exact gestures in the past, to make fun of someone else who wasn't disabled, that means there's a chance he was just mocking the reporter in his own stupid jerky way, but didn't know he was handicapped. There's no way of knowing.

I wouldn't put it past Trump to make fun of someone with special needs, nor would I give him a pass for doing so.

And I claim zero moral high ground, I'm as flawed as anybody. You have serious, serious problems with recall.
Old 09-17-2021, 01:54 PM   #249
Pete F.
Canceled

He didn't really do that...................

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-17-2021, 01:59 PM   #250
PaulS

Quote:
Where did I say "not to look at " recent results? I said inception-to-date is more important. I said "don't only" look at recent results. I said explicitly that Floridas recent results are bad, and I said explicitly that if that trend keeps up, any fair person would conclude that Desantis failed.

I honestly can't believe anyone would disagree with that.
do you judge a state on how it did last month? or how it’s done since the beginning?

Who posted that?
Old 09-17-2021, 02:00 PM   #251
Jim in CT

Quote:

And here's what you left out older videos of Trump making the same gestures about others.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pressions.html
Old 09-17-2021, 02:01 PM   #252
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
And here's what you left out older videos of Trump making the same gestures about others.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pressions.html
So, he always makes fun of people with disabilities, OK

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-17-2021, 02:02 PM   #253
PaulS

Quote:

That's how I recalled it
Old 09-17-2021, 02:05 PM   #254
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
do you judge a state on how it did last month? or how it’s done since the beginning?

Are you guys serious?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-17-2021, 02:08 PM   #255
scottw

Quote:

posts more than 200 times in two threads and thinks he won the internet.

Who would do such a thing Pete?
Old 09-17-2021, 02:14 PM   #256
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Who would do such a thing Pete?
You're a close second, but your word count is far lower.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-17-2021, 02:39 PM   #257
PaulS

Quote:
Don't forget the reporter had said that he interviewed Trump many many times in the past.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:11 PM   #258
Jim in CT

Quote:
That's how I recalled it
But my video shows him making the same exact gestures, to make fun of others who had so handicap.

Therefore, it's obviously reasonable to assume it's something he does when hes annoyed at someone.

He has enough true flaws, we don't need to invent more.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:25 PM   #259
spence

Quote:
But my video shows him making the same exact gestures, to make fun of others who had so handicap.

Therefore, it's obviously reasonable to assume it's something he does when hes annoyed at someone.

He has enough true flaws, we don't need to invent more.
That would make it even worse, he knew who the reporter was.
Old 09-17-2021, 05:04 PM   #260
Jim in CT

Quote:
EXCEPT NONE OF THE PEOPLE HE MADE FUN OF IN THE PAST WITH THAT SAME GESTURE, HAD DISABILITIES.

Obviously you didn't watch the video, yet you commented on it.
Old 09-17-2021, 05:09 PM   #261
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
That would make it even worse, he knew who the reporter was.
If he knew the reporter had this condition, I would agree with you 100%. What proof do you have, that he knew the reporter has disabilities? He knew who the reporter was obviously. How do you know he knew of his condition? I can PROVE Trump has a pattern of using identical gestures to make fun of people who aren't disabled. Can you prove Trump knew of this guys condition, and had it in mind when he made that stupid video?

My video shows clearly, that Trump has a pattern of using those stupid gestures to make fun of people he doesn't like. Maybe that's just what he does in certain situations.

Spence, he's a horrible person who is absolutely capable of doing what you all say he did. But the fact that he did it so often in the past, offers an alternate plausible explanation.