Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 07-19-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
Katie
Scuttlebutt

Send a message via AIM to Katie Send a message via MSN to Katie Send a message via Skype™ to Katie
Looking for a car/truck

I'm in the market for a car or truck, or anything that's reliable and runs! My old car, needs a lot of work, and it just makes more sense to get another. I know this is a shot in the dark, but I'm hoping to find something in the price range of $1500 dollars. Fingers are crossed. Please let me know!

Wasajigifying -[ was - a - jig-i-fy-ing] - the concept of not knowing what the hell your saying.

My Photography Page!
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
Vinny S

Ford Explorer

I drive a 1993 Explorer (5-speed, ~150k). It's not terribly comfortable, and it looks its age, but it runs well & has several new or recently repaired parts (transmission, clutch, 4wd, shocks, 2 new tires...) I bought it for the 4wd, but don't really need it any longer, and am looking to drive something a little smaller & sportier. You can contact me at 203.615.4145. Thanks.
Vinny S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:37 PM   #3
Katie
Scuttlebutt

Send a message via AIM to Katie Send a message via MSN to Katie Send a message via Skype™ to Katie
Thanks for the offer, but I have no clue how to drive a standard!

Wasajigifying -[ was - a - jig-i-fy-ing] - the concept of not knowing what the hell your saying.

My Photography Page!
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:44 PM   #4
Pete F.
Canceled

Look on craigslist for a caravan or voyager. Usually driven by moms and not beat to bad. Ten year old ones go for low money. they are great to fish out of too.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Pete F. is online now   Reply With Quote