Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-09-2023, 07:40 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
And only a rapid political moron would bring up things that weren't said
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
yet you assumed she’d cut things that we need, which she never said. It’s ok when you do it.

you think there’s any waste in the federal budget Paul? None?
Old 02-09-2023, 08:35 PM   #2
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
yet you assumed she’d cut things that we need, which she never said. It’s ok when you do it.

you think there’s any waste in the federal budget Paul? None?
Pull up where I said that moron
Old 02-09-2023, 09:13 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Pull up where I said that moron
you criticized her for proposing cuts. does that not mean, that you believe she was proposing to cut things, that you don’t think should be cut?

this isn’t complicated.
Old 02-10-2023, 08:08 AM   #4
PaulS

Quote:
you criticized her for proposing cuts. does that not mean, that you believe she was proposing to cut things, that you don’t think should be cut?

this isn’t complicated.
This isn't complicated. For the second time, show me where I said that?
Old 02-10-2023, 09:38 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
This isn't complicated. For the second time, show me where I said that?
let’s start at the beginning. You attacked her for proposing cuts. Why did you do that? Am i wrong, for assuming that you’re saying her cuts would hurt people? after all, if her cuts would t hurt anyone, why would you opposer those cuts?

Paul, do you feel there’s any stupid waste in the entire federal budget? Any at all?

My bet is you won’t answer that, because if you say yes, that supports my position, and if you say no, you’re an idiot.
Old 02-10-2023, 09:44 AM   #6
PaulS

Quote:
let’s start at the beginning. You attacked her for proposing cuts. Why did you do that? Am i wrong, for assuming that you’re saying her cuts would hurt people? after all, if her cuts would t hurt anyone, why would you opposer those cuts?

Paul, do you feel there’s any stupid waste in the entire federal budget? Any at all?

My bet is you won’t answer that, because if you say yes, that supports my position, and if you say no, you’re an idiot.
Ok, for the 3rd time pls. show me where I criticized her for proposed cuts? That is a pretty simple ask.
Old 02-10-2023, 10:31 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Ok, for the 3rd time pls. show me where I criticized her for proposed cuts? That is a pretty simple ask.
post 138.

Paul, people who receive welfare but also pay income taxes, have a vested interest in eliminating waste, right? you’re saying she has no right to a say. Unless you nosy zero tax, you’re better off of waste is eliminated

I answered your question exactly as you asked

Here’s mine for the third time. Is there meaningful waste in the federal budget.

i answered your question. grow a pair and answer mine.

and funny, when you bash the takers, it’s always bashing those in red states. I’ve never seen you attack the takers in blue states. The people in new haven and hartford and bridgeport are also taking more than they contribute. You’d never, ever attack them though.

Like everything else, it’s ok when democrats who are net takers, criticize the feds. you only start menstruating when republicans do it. I’d bet you can’t show us a single time where you held liberal takers to the same standard you want to hold conservative takers to.

So your concern with people who take more than they give, is quite selective, depending on politics. Which means your concern is completely fake.