Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-20-2017, 02:10 PM   #1
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
The subject is what he said about Sweden so the rest of the statement doesn't matter. moving the goal post...nice!! 100% doesn't actually mean 100%

So now we have to use a President Understand O Meter

1) Try to determine what the President actually means by decipher all the miss-statements, incorrect verbiage, bad grammar, disjointed sentences and random thoughts etc.
2) Determine if statement is an Alternative Fact or just a lie
3) Ignore what he actually said and try to understand what is in his heart.
yes...in accordance with the Clinton(pl) and Obama years
Old 02-20-2017, 02:20 PM   #2
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
yes...in accordance with the Clinton(pl) and Obama years
moving the goal post...nice!! 100% doesn't actually mean 100%

No, Pls. go back and reread my very 1st statement. I think you must have missed it.
Old 02-20-2017, 02:39 PM   #3
scottw

Quote:
moving the goal post...nice!! 100% doesn't actually mean 100%

No, Pls. go back and reread my very 1st statement. I think you must have missed it.

"Our President made a "statement" that was 100% false."

"The subject is what he said about Sweden so the rest of the "statement" doesn't matter."

3) Ignore what Paul actually said and try to understand what is in his heart.

you are starting to sound like Trump...or Clintons...or Obama
Old 02-20-2017, 02:55 PM   #4
PaulS

Quote:
"Our President made a "statement" that was 100% false."

"The subject is what he said about Sweden so the rest of the "statement" doesn't matter."

3) Ignore what Paul actually said and try to understand what is in his heart.

you are starting to sound like Trump...or Clintons...or Obama
No, my statement in the 2nd post cleary stated an attack in Sweden and nothing else re his statement the day before. You didn't actually read it - right? Maybe you should go back and read it so you know what you are discussing.
Old 02-20-2017, 03:12 PM   #5
scottw

Quote:
No, my statement in the 2nd post cleary stated an attack in Sweden and nothing else re his statement the day before. You didn't actually read it - right? Maybe you should go back and read it so you know what you are discussing.
there was no attack in Sweden .....did Trump use the word "attack" ?....but there was an expose on tv the night before with Tucker Carlson regarding "what's going on in Sweden" apparently...so who is making stuff up?

Last edited by scottw; 02-20-2017 at 04:33 PM..
Old 02-20-2017, 03:19 PM   #6
PaulS

Quote:
there was no attack in Sweden .....did Trump us the word "attack" ?....but there was an expose on tv the night before with Tucker Carlson regarding "what's going on in Sweden" apparently...so who is making stuff up?
So now you finally read what I wrote after 16 posts. I guess you think Tucker did the broadcast from Sweden Friday night..

Obviously Trump continues to make things up (ie lie) Nothing happened the night before in Sweden.

In fact, the 2 police officers even questioned Fox's use of their statements.

Those disputing Horowitz’s conclusions include two Stockholm-based police officers who were featured in Horowitz's film talking about crime and the accessibility of weapons.

"I don't understand why we are part of the segment,” one of the police officers, Anders Göranzon, told the Dagens Nyheter newspaper on Monday. “The interview was about something completely different to what Fox News and Horowitz were talking about. It was supposed to be about crime in high-risk areas. Areas with high crime rates. There wasn't any focus on migration or immigration."

Last edited by PaulS; 02-20-2017 at 03:25 PM..