Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » Meet & Greet Forum

Meet & Greet Forum S-B is an online Community dedicated to angling for Striped Bass. Come in, say hello and tell us a little bit about you. Thanks! Team Striped-Bass.com

Old 01-23-2011, 02:25 PM   #1
albin35
Pembroke MA

Forgot to say Hello

I,m Michael and i'm a fishaholic. Caught my first Striper back in early 70's on with my dad on his fathers 26' luhrs Wood hull custom sportfish,North River Mary's boatyard. For the last several years I have been Tuna fishing commercial and rec. Striper's have been bye catch, clearing them from squid bars and releasing them is where i've been seeing stripers. This past year I began accumulating surf rods and reels and tackle. I try fishing the Canal and Damon Point in Mashfield, and Wareham behing the railroad tracks. I have yet to catch a striper from shore but I'm not going to stop trying.

Glad to be here and look forward to learning tips and techniques.
albin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
ecduzitgood
time to go

Welcome

Take a look around and ask questions, there is some great information here that not only helps the winter go by, it will help you get that first Striper. Don't forget the search feature, it can be a real time saver
ecduzitgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:41 AM   #3
Raven

no worries ALBIN and WELCOME
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote