Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Sponsors Specials » Point Jude Lures

Point Jude Lures Classic and Innovative Saltwater Fishing Lures and Tins

Old 02-17-2009, 09:22 AM   #1
Crafty Angler
Geezer Gone Wild

Helloooo-ooooo

Eeee coooodeeeesh - where is that Joe guy...

He's gotta be getting ready for the show circuit, I guess and working on that new jig

Well, I know him and jbuck are busy elfing for Johnny Habs Jr, too -

I've actually seen the prototype right after it was tank tested at the secret facilty - it's gonna be a beaut - I've got just the rod for it too, the spot to use it in and a boat ride with piemma to try it out in the field - I got a feeling on that one after talking to EdB...well, we'll see in the Spring...

Hmm...I dunno, it's tough to keep up with these tackle magnates...they've always got something cooking...

"There is no royal road to this heavy surf-fishing. With all the appliances for comfort experience can suggest, there is a certain amount of hard work to be done and exposure to be bourne as a part of the price of success." From "Striped Bass," Scribner's Magazine, 1881.
Crafty Angler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:56 AM   #2
Pt.JudeJoe

Hey Chucky Coodeesh , The new Hammer'n Groove jig is in production and as of today ,available at the SalTwater Edge.I will post a pic later in the big room. For thise who haven't heard, it's a 9oz and a 7 oz. hammered vertical jig with assist hook.It has "wobblehead groove technology" for added action and flutter on the drop . So farr it's taken multiple Black Fin tuna and a nice 103 lb Yellow Fin tuna in the Gulf. I am waiting for results from a cod fish trip later today and sea bass in NJ .I KNOW it's gonna take stripers this spring. You want an alternative method to YO-YO ING?? Here it is! More info and pics...
Pt.JudeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:25 PM   #3
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Joe.
Major Schwing.
I'll be picking a few of the 9oz models for night trips to the canyons this summer... might have to add a second hook though...

look great!

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
RIROCKHOUND is offline   Reply With Quote