Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-24-2016, 11:53 AM   #91
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
So spence give me reasons why I should vote for Hillary. Seriously, unless you just like to stir the pot.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I'm not really a big Clinton supporter to be honest. Hoping Bloomberg jumps in the race...
Old 01-24-2016, 11:55 AM   #92
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
Yep
Typical Democrat
Just like blaming things on someone or something else taking no responsibility
Yep, just like a typical democrat.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...-arrest-218028
Old 01-24-2016, 12:31 PM   #93
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by justplugit View Post
Neither Spence,it is the truth and the furthest thing from funny.
Unless you are living in a different universe you would know the list is the truth.
Please list the facts that counter the list I posted.
I would like to see your truth and sources.
No, I've just read enough on the subject to have a good sense of what's sloppy or simply fabricated reporting versus what "appears" to have actually went down.

I can provide links, you'll just dismiss them. You have to put your time in and read for yourself.
Old 01-24-2016, 12:33 PM   #94
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Kinda like making it home driving Chit-faced....No harm, No Foul.

Pretty sure it's still illegal.....or at the very least irresponsible.

And at the very least I shouldn't be allowed to be in charge of the van pool...
You keep comparing illegal activity with legal but not perfect behavior. I'd say it's more akin to steering briefly with your knee.
Old 01-24-2016, 12:37 PM   #95
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Rod View Post
Spence....Petraeus sent 2 emails to the lady friend, they did not cause any damage, or any disaster....so Y is he punished and not her....I know Y, she is the Affluenza lady....
Petraeus knowingly disclosed classified information, it's completely different. Had the info become public he'd have done time.
Old 01-24-2016, 12:39 PM   #96
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Well, except we are fairly certain that other foreign governments were reading the emails of the SECRETARY OF STATE.
We do know Russian hackers compromised state.gov.

What data makes you "fairly certain" that other foreign governments were in her server? Sounds like speculation.
Old 01-24-2016, 12:44 PM   #97
spence

Quote:
Speaking of passwords what do you think Hillary used for a password?
Obviously hrc1947
Old 01-24-2016, 01:02 PM   #98
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I'm not really a big Clinton supporter to be honest. Hoping Bloomberg jumps in the race...
I assume it basically comes down to the D after the name is all that matters.
Old 01-24-2016, 01:04 PM   #99
buckman

Quote:
We do know Russian hackers compromised state.gov.

What data makes you "fairly certain" that other foreign governments were in her server? Sounds like speculation.
Did " the investigations " ever really get her server and all the purged emails ? There has to be plenty of emails between foreign governments and Hillary discussing donations to the foundation . Does that assumption make sense ?
Old 01-24-2016, 01:13 PM   #100
detbuch

Quote:
Palin is Hillary's alter ego. She has Hillary's shrieking, polarizing, accusatory, blame mongering style, but coming from the right instead of from the left. Except Palin is better looking and looks more like a woman.
Old 01-24-2016, 01:33 PM   #101
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
Did " the investigations " ever really get her server and all the purged emails ? There has to be plenty of emails between foreign governments and Hillary discussing donations to the foundation . Does that assumption make sense ?
Pretty sure the FBI has access to everything, but that's not the focus of this investigation either. For that to happen you'd have to provide some evidence she did anything wrong, which I don't think you have.

But why don't we just follow the model for most other investigations. Assume Clinton is guilty of mass deception and fraud and just dig and dig because you're going to find it eventually.
Old 01-24-2016, 01:46 PM   #102
detbuch

Quote:
No, I've just read enough on the subject to have a good sense of what's sloppy or simply fabricated reporting versus what "appears" to have actually went down.

It "appears" that you think you've read just enough to have your "good sense" fabricate what you think "appears" to have actually went down. Especially when you're egotistical enough to believe that your ''good sense' is gooder than somebody else's "good sense."

I can provide links, you'll just dismiss them. You have to put your time in and read for yourself.
Those who live by links, die by links. If a reader's "good sense" likes Jusplugit's links better than yours, you lose the battle of links. But that's OK. Your superior egotistical "good sense" will always fabricate (in your own mind) the appearance that your links are winners.

Last edited by detbuch; 01-24-2016 at 02:03 PM..
Old 01-24-2016, 01:50 PM   #103
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Those who live by links, die by links. If a reader's "good sense" likes Jusplugit's links better than yours, you lose the battle of links. But that's OK. Your superior egotistical "good sense" will always fabricate the appearance that your links are winners.
And other opinions aren't formed by links?
Old 01-24-2016, 01:51 PM   #104
detbuch

Quote:
You keep comparing illegal activity with legal but not perfect behavior. I'd say it's more akin to steering briefly with your knee.
He did throw in "at the very least irresponsible . . . And at the very least [she] shouldn't be allowed to be in charge of the van pool...

She's disqualified whether her actions were legal or illegal.
Old 01-24-2016, 02:00 PM   #105
detbuch

Quote:
And other opinions aren't formed by links?
Yes, they can be, but your implication that your "good sense" is superior to others is offensive.
Old 01-24-2016, 02:07 PM   #106
spence

Quote:
Yes, they can be, but your implication that your "good sense" is superior to others is offensive.
I never asserted I had better sense, I said I've done more homework.
Old 01-24-2016, 02:31 PM   #107
detbuch

Quote:
No, you didn't say that. And how do you know if you did more homework? And what, other than your sopposed "good sense" informs you that your homework is better than Justplugit's. Or that your links, which he asked for and you didn't give, were not more "appearance" than what actually "went down."

Your post was full of the implication that you somehow know better, have a better "sense." Similar to the previous post a little before this when you said: "The fundamental lack of understanding you guys have over this topic is most certainly mind boggling."

Your know better than the rest of us. Or so you think.
Old 01-24-2016, 02:42 PM   #108
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
See post 67 which I think pretty much sums up how you feel unless I am mistaken it seems you labeled me. I'll take it in here, and notice I kept my gloves on compared to other areas on this site where I feel insulting others is crossing a line.
How did you make out with the broken office chair by the way. I considered having you come to me and I would weld it for you but we don't really have that kind of relationship for lack of a better term. Besides if the weld fails I don't want you to try and hold me responsible for any injury.
Old 01-24-2016, 09:49 PM   #109
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Quote:
No, you didn't say that. And how do you know if you did more homework? And what, other than your sopposed "good sense" informs you that your homework is better than Justplugit's. Or that your links, which he asked for and you didn't give, were not more "appearance" than what actually "went down."

Your post was full of the implication that you somehow know better, have a better "sense." Similar to the previous post a little before this when you said: "The fundamental lack of understanding you guys have over this topic is most certainly mind boggling."

Your know better than the rest of us. Or so you think.

There is an old adage Spence, that "Pride goes before the fall." I personally have
found that to be true and have seen many others fall hard from the same thing. Just sayin.
I asked very simple questions where we differ in the truth and facts. Being we are at different ends of the spectrum with this email thing I wondered where you got such 180 deg info. As bright and well read as you would have some believe, I thought it would be easy for you to show me your facts. But instead you throw it back on me that you are better read and versed than me. That's OK, I'll just assume you and Obama are cut from the same cloth and you know best. NOT.

Watch the Pride doesn't bite you in the arse.

Last edited by justplugit; 01-24-2016 at 09:55 PM..

" Choose Life "
Old 01-25-2016, 05:46 AM   #110
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Its legal to own a car and drive a car, you can drive it 24/7 if you want. you can load it up with people or you can load it up with crap and drive it anywhere you want

Its illegal to operate under the influence, there is the crime.

You can own your own server. You can run it 24/7 if you want. You can load it up with all the files you want. Hillary is free to store all her leather thong and corset pics she wants (feel free to file that visual away in your spank bank)

Its illegal to mis-handle, whether with intent or through negligence, classified material. She signed an NDA to that fact saying that when she took her position as SecState.

Her defenders are always quick to say that she didn't do anything illegal by having her server and think that covers it.....its not the fact that she had a server.....its what she did with it that is the problem.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 01-25-2016, 05:50 AM   #111
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
I don't know, you have IT guys and guys with security clearances and IT guys with security clearances all telling you what she did was illegal and unsecure, yet the strategic messaging guy does not want believe it could possibly be true.
That doesn't matter, John

Spence OBVIOUSLY stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night...

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 01-25-2016, 08:12 AM   #112
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
You are correct and I am wrong as John pointed out , I have no excuse.
Palin is an idiot.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:17 AM   #113
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Speaking of passwords what do you think Hillary used for a password?
Vrwc123

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 01-25-2016, 10:39 AM   #114
Jim in CT

Quote:
Petraeus knowingly disclosed classified information, it's completely different. Had the info become public he'd have done time.
True, he knowingly shared classified stuff with someone he knew wasn't cleared.

But if she created a situation, where her staff knew that if they wanted her to review stuff she needed to see, that it would have to go to her personal server...and if she knew that some of the stuff sent to her personal server was going to be stuff that doesn't belong there...one might be able to make a compelling case of a crime.

She said she didn't want to be inconvenienced with carrying two devices, right? So how can she handle all that being President entails?
Old 01-25-2016, 10:51 AM   #115
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
True, he knowingly shared classified stuff with someone he knew wasn't cleared.

But if she created a situation, where her staff knew that if they wanted her to review stuff she needed to see, that it would have to go to her personal server...and if she knew that some of the stuff sent to her personal server was going to be stuff that doesn't belong there...one might be able to make a compelling case of a crime.

She said she didn't want to be inconvenienced with carrying two devices, right? So how can she handle all that being President entails?
How many times did you type " if " ?
Old 01-25-2016, 11:04 AM   #116
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
How many times did you type " if " ?
That's why we need investigations Nebe, not all criminals confess, particularly if your name is Clinton or Kennedy.
Old 01-25-2016, 11:44 AM   #117
spence

Quote:
See post 67 which I think pretty much sums up how you feel unless I am mistaken it seems you labeled me. I'll take it in here, and notice I kept my gloves on compared to other areas on this site where I feel insulting others is crossing a line.
I don't think that was directed at you specifically. I'm not trying to label anyone, just calling things as I see them.

Quote:
How did you make out with the broken office chair by the way. I considered having you come to me and I would weld it for you but we don't really have that kind of relationship for lack of a better term. Besides if the weld fails I don't want you to try and hold me responsible for any injury.
I remembered a certain glass blower on this site has a welder and it's pretty good now. I hadn't even considered suing when it breaks...Nebe, how much insurance do you have?
Old 01-25-2016, 12:10 PM   #118
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by justplugit View Post
There is an old adage Spence, that "Pride goes before the fall." I personally have
found that to be true and have seen many others fall hard from the same thing. Just sayin.
Never
Old 01-25-2016, 12:18 PM   #119
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Quote:
Never
Whoa, you are one that takes pride in the lack of your pride ?????
LOL, get back to work.

" Choose Life "
Old 01-25-2016, 12:19 PM   #120
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Its illegal to mis-handle, whether with intent or through negligence, classified material. She signed an NDA to that fact saying that when she took her position as SecState.

Her defenders are always quick to say that she didn't do anything illegal by having her server and think that covers it.....its not the fact that she had a server.....its what she did with it that is the problem.
I think we all understand it's not just about the server. The issue here is there still isn't really evidence Clinton mishandled anything, yet people are all running around saying she did.

Clinton being forwarded what's considered at the time benign information, that years later is deemed sensitive during a public release process is not mishandling information.