Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 04-28-2004, 10:24 PM   #1
Raven

you gotta be kidden me

now their makin beachs smoke free

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/04/2....ap/index.html

only california would pass such a stupid ordinace.....

next time i go there i'll buy cigarettes just to light on the beach and i'll stickem in driftwood.... as i dont even smoke tobacco///

and did ya hear about this one town that wants to outlaw low cut bluejeans on girls saying its obscene

things are way out of control....

i say exterminate the puritan gene pool

bitch slap everyone else into submission
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 06:23 AM   #2
Crafty Angler
Geezer Gone Wild

First person who tells me to put out a butt on the beach is gonna get a piping plover for a suppository.......

"There is no royal road to this heavy surf-fishing. With all the appliances for comfort experience can suggest, there is a certain amount of hard work to be done and exposure to be bourne as a part of the price of success." From "Striped Bass," Scribner's Magazine, 1881.
Crafty Angler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 06:49 AM   #3
Raven

Angry hey crafty can ya

put that cigarette out please, your getting ashes on my monitor.
No smoking on the internet
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 09:10 PM   #4
MikeTLive
...and in person!

Send a message via ICQ to MikeTLive Send a message via AIM to MikeTLive Send a message via MSN to MikeTLive Send a message via Yahoo to MikeTLive
When the smokers figure out how to not exhale then I will stop bitching.

Do I mind if you smoke? Do you mind if I Fart?

Driving down the highway some ass flicked his butt and it bounced off my windshield showerin it with sparks. I drive a pickup so when something gets in the way I drive through it.

Had some average crap ass driver been the recipient I bet we would see some of that typical California 100 car pileup.

It was quite a show in the middle of the night and it shocked the #^&#^&#^&#^& out of me.

Put your spent butts in your ashtray or pocket and properly dispose of them like any other trash. Be considerate of those of us who need to breath and don't want your smoke up our nose.

There is a fine line that seperates a fisherman from a fool standing in water swinging a stick.

will cook for food
...and plugs
MikeTLive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 07:10 AM   #5
Scotch Bonnet
USA

Thumbs up

Hey, nothing like sitting on the beach breathing in the fresh salt air when someone next to you lights up a cigarette. Same goes when fishing, ruins the experience for me. If you need to smoke, be considerate and move away from people, and don't throw your spent butt on the beach. A little consideration goes along way.
Scotch Bonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 07:54 PM   #6
Crafty Angler
Geezer Gone Wild

This country is goin' to hell in a handbasket.....

"There is no royal road to this heavy surf-fishing. With all the appliances for comfort experience can suggest, there is a certain amount of hard work to be done and exposure to be bourne as a part of the price of success." From "Striped Bass," Scribner's Magazine, 1881.
Crafty Angler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 04:50 PM   #7
MAC

Quote:
Originally posted by Crafty Angler
First person who tells me to put out a butt on the beach is gonna get a piping plover for a suppository.......
MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 07:28 PM   #8
MikeTLive
...and in person!

Send a message via ICQ to MikeTLive Send a message via AIM to MikeTLive Send a message via MSN to MikeTLive Send a message via Yahoo to MikeTLive
whatever

smoke if you want.
just done make me breath it.

There is a fine line that seperates a fisherman from a fool standing in water swinging a stick.

will cook for food
...and plugs
MikeTLive is offline   Reply With Quote