Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 07-26-2016, 07:29 AM   #1
ecduzitgood
time to go

The Clinton foundation

I suppose this doesnt matter to the Hillary Clinton supporters. Hopefully some will wake up to the dangerous position this puts America in when it comes to potentially influencing decisions made in regards to foreign donors and their agenda for America.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...eek-probe.html

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...-countries-go/
Old 07-27-2016, 06:38 AM   #2
spence

Endless scandal mongering.

When are the Republicans going to realize they can't lift America up simply by trying to bring others down. This is why you have Trump.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 07-27-2016, 06:43 AM   #3
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

When are the Republicans going to realize they can't lift America up simply by trying to bring others down.

no but you improve things by putting crooked criminal types in jail, not electing them to the highest offices in the land and giving them unchecked power .....stupid
Old 07-27-2016, 07:28 AM   #4
buckman

Three words you won't hear at the DNC. The Clinton foundation
Old 07-27-2016, 01:18 PM   #5
ecduzitgood
time to go

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...s.html?ref=yfp
Old 07-27-2016, 04:43 PM   #6
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:

When are the Republicans going to realize they can't lift America up simply by trying to bring others down. This is why you have Trump.
I don't think Hillary got that memo either...

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 07-27-2016, 05:49 PM   #7
ecduzitgood
time to go

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...e.html?ref=yfp
Old 07-28-2016, 05:05 PM   #8
ecduzitgood
time to go

Another coincidence....
https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...ed-in/?ref=yfp
Old 07-31-2016, 08:26 PM   #9
ecduzitgood
time to go

The Russian reset Hillary may have helped the Russins to develope their hacking capabilites in return for donations to the Clinton foundation and speaking fees. She may have helped them hack her server...lol
http://nypost.com/2016/07/31/report-...reset/?ref=yfp

Last edited by ecduzitgood; 07-31-2016 at 08:39 PM..
Old 08-01-2016, 06:31 AM   #10
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	trump supporter.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	63249  
Old 08-01-2016, 10:18 AM   #11
wdmso

You guys dont stop do you> How many of theses Hillary outrages have you been trying to Make real from Whitewater to Benghazi to the Bill Clinton’s foundation was actually established in 1997

1 the GOP has never been able to prove anything

2 Show any criminal activity

Because if they are as corrupt as the GOP and their supporters say they are .. then Hilliary and Bill are superheroes or are wizards wiping aways all there illegal activities .. as the march thru history . or the GOP are just that Dumb
Old 08-01-2016, 01:13 PM   #12
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
Another coincidence....
https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...ed-in/?ref=yfp
Read up on this...
Old 08-01-2016, 01:33 PM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
You guys dont stop do you> How many of theses Hillary outrages have you been trying to Make real from Whitewater to Benghazi to the Bill Clinton’s foundation was actually established in 1997

1 the GOP has never been able to prove anything

2 Show any criminal activity

Because if they are as corrupt as the GOP and their supporters say they are .. then Hilliary and Bill are superheroes or are wizards wiping aways all there illegal activities .. as the march thru history . or the GOP are just that Dumb
We can prove that she has lied on multiple occasions (sniper fire, GOP framing Bill to make it appear as though he cheated).

Most people feel that Benghazi was not handled well (Ambassadors request for extra security was denied).

The FBI concluded that she was extremely careless with sensitive information.

Is any of that criminal? Nope. Does it all amount to nothing? For you and Spence yes, not for many others.

When you and Spence refuse to look for any flaws, you won't find any.
Old 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM   #14
wdmso

ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
We can prove that she has lied on multiple occasions (sniper fire, GOP framing Bill to make it appear as though he cheated). Who keep a dress with jizz on it
talk to me when she lied under oath and can prove it

Most people feel that Benghazi was not handled well (Ambassadors request for extra security was denied). no just some people and requested get denied all the time

The FBI concluded that she was extremely careless with sensitive information. Agreed

Is any of that criminal? Nope. Does it all amount to nothing? For you and Spence yes, not for many others. Big picture

When you and Spence refuse to look for any flaws, you won't find any.
un like you who do nothing but look for flaws and hidden meaning in everything Democratic Put willfully stick you head in the sand when it comes to the GOP and their Man seem spence and I don't allow you and others to post misinformation with out rebuttal and we dont start many threads we spend most of it de bunking your propaganda
ok
Old 08-01-2016, 05:09 PM   #15
spence

Quote:
and we dont start many threads we spend most of it de bunking your propaganda
I really wish they'd start debunking their own propaganda. The google is pretty easy to use. If they'd make a minuscule effort to reduce the BS there would be plenty of bandwidth for some real discussion.
Old 08-01-2016, 05:44 PM   #16
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
I really wish they'd start debunking their own propaganda. The google is pretty easy to use. If they'd make a minuscule effort to reduce the BS there would be plenty of bandwidth for some real discussion.
I see more deflecting than debunking.
Pot calling kettle spence
Old 08-01-2016, 06:13 PM   #17
spence

Quote:
I see more deflecting than debunking.
Pot calling kettle spence
Go read up on Boko Haram.
Old 08-01-2016, 07:49 PM   #18
ecduzitgood
time to go

Anything specific?
Old 08-01-2016, 07:54 PM   #19
scottw

Quote:

spence and I don't allow you and others to post misinformation with out rebuttal and we dont start many threads we spend most of it de bunking your propaganda
I love you Wayne...that was freaking hilarious!
Old 08-01-2016, 08:16 PM   #20
spence

Quote:
Anything specific?
Yes, the link you posted. Good lord.
Old 08-01-2016, 08:56 PM   #21
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I love you Wayne...that was freaking hilarious!
isn't it .. I mean look at the effort put into theses threads when 2 people post an opposite view.. you would think the world was on fire ..

Say what you want believe what you want but dont post feelings as facts .. or stories sent to your inbox or FB

you can hate Hillary but you cant Cherry pick her public record and not acknowledge her commitment to public service but some how = bad POTUS

love or hate the the Donald But you cant Cherry pick his success as a businessman and ignore his statements some how = good POTUS

I am an independent and have voted for R's and D's and was part of Reagans Inaugural Parade Canceled by Cold in 1984 as a young marine at 8th&I and voted for the person with the best plan for America not party ..never vote just party and this election is no different
Old 08-01-2016, 09:30 PM   #22
scottw

Quote:
isn't it .. I mean look at the effort put into theses threads when 2 people post an opposite view.. you would think the world was on fire ..

Say what you want believe what you want but dont post feelings as facts .. or stories sent to your inbox or FB

you can hate Hillary but you cant Cherry pick her public record and not acknowledge her commitment to public service but some how = bad POTUS

love or hate the the Donald But you cant Cherry pick his success as a businessman and ignore his statements some how = good POTUS

I am an independent and have voted for R's and D's and was part of Reagans Inaugural Parade Canceled by Cold in 1984 as a young marine at 8th&I and voted for the person with the best plan for America not party ..never vote just party and this election is no different
you can read the CBO projections through 2026...easily available for viewing...if that does not concern you I really don't know what to say...the world is on fire if you have not been paying attention.... the Clinton have been scoundrels from day 1....the cult like devotion that they seem to enjoy is distressing and the thought of them in the White House again is stomach turning.....so much so that Trump as default is...well...perhaps slightly better...I'm far more concerned with what they will do(or have done) rather than what they might say....I do enjoy your perspective...
Old 08-01-2016, 11:52 PM   #23
detbuch

Quote:

Does commitment trump performance. Being committed loses its flavor if you fail. How does failure=good POTUS?

So, can you cherry pick his statements and ignore his success?

If you voted for Reagan, you must have changed your mind about what the best plan for America is if you vote for Hilary.

As for voting for the person not just the party, in this race, of the two candidates, the one that is least affiliated with party is Trump. Hilary is the embodiment of what the Democrat Party has become. Separating her from the party doesn't leave a whole lot left in terms of what is best for the country. At least Bernie had some degree of separation.
Old 08-02-2016, 01:34 AM   #24
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Yes, the link you posted. Good lord.
Typical non answer.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:03 AM   #25
spence

Quote:
Typical non answer.
It's like fishing, you've got to put your time in.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:32 AM   #26
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
If you voted for Reagan, you must have changed your mind about what the best plan for America is if you vote for Hilary.

As for voting for the person not just the party, in this race, of the two candidates, the one that is least affiliated with party is Trump. Hilary is the embodiment of what the Democrat Party has become. Separating her from the party doesn't leave a whole lot left in terms of what is best for the country. At least Bernie had some degree of separation.
Voting for Reagan and not voting for Trump . there is no moral equivalency . sadly the best. Plan for America is not electing Trump. Well just have to agree to disagree. On which of the 2 would be worse for America aka big picture not vs singular issues like SCJ appointments
Old 08-02-2016, 09:41 AM   #27
ecduzitgood
time to go

Singular issue like SCJ appointments?
Singular issue that will have the potential to impact any and all issues this country and it's citizens face moving foward.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:44 AM   #28
buckman

Quote:
Voting for Reagan and not voting for Trump . there is no moral equivalency . sadly the best. Plan for America is not electing Trump. Well just have to agree to disagree. On which of the 2 would be worse for America aka big picture not vs singular issues like SCJ appointments
SCJ appointments are , at least to me , the single biggest issue critical to the big picture .
Old 08-02-2016, 10:25 AM   #29
detbuch

Quote:
The makeup of the Supreme Court is not a singular issue. As the two previous posts to this have said, it encompasses all issues. All the other so-called issues in this election are minor to it. They can all be fixed by following administrations. Most major changes in the way we are governed have had to go through the Supreme Court in order to be made law. The character and constitutional philosophy of those in the Supreme Court can permanently change how we are governed.

That you do not understand that is an indication that you think our elections are a matter of personality, not legal substance. This is a pernicious mind set that we have been conditioned into by popular and inattentive media and evasive politicians who know our weaknesses, and convince us that their niceness and goodness, and political correctness are the keys to good governance. And that hoodwinks us into disregarding and eventually not even considering that rule of law is far, far more important then their promises and personalities. It leads us into a lawless government which rules by whim and personal "interpretation."
Old 08-02-2016, 12:57 PM   #30
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
The makeup of the Supreme Court is not a singular issue. As the two previous posts to this have said, it encompasses all issues. All the other so-called issues in this election are minor to it. They can all be fixed by following administrations. Most major changes in the way we are governed have had to go through the Supreme Court in order to be made law. The character and constitutional philosophy of those in the Supreme Court can permanently change how we are governed.

That you do not understand that is an indication that you think our elections are a matter of personality, not legal substance. This is a pernicious mind set that we have been conditioned into by popular and inattentive media and evasive politicians who know our weaknesses, and convince us that their niceness and goodness, and political correctness are the keys to good governance. And that hoodwinks us into disregarding and eventually not even considering that rule of law is far, far more important then their promises and personalities. It leads us into a lawless government which rules by whim and personal "interpretation."
I do understand it .. But I just dont share your apocalyptic view on the matter.. if Justices are nominated by a Dem and approved by the full United States Senate .. But yet you have no issues with the GOP stone walling Obamas nomination to serve yours and their agenda and stack the court with your minions . OK