Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-20-2021, 03:36 PM   #31
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=PaulS;1208825]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

I'm going to respond to him every time he tries to insult me. Answer this question honestly. Has he ever tried to add anything to this forum?

You should hear stories about his scumminess - things you would NEVER do.
then respond to him about him for gods sake.

yes he has added value, doesn’t mean i agree with his style.

leave his wife out of it, that’s asking too much? i notice it’s you and pete who drag families into it. i don’t get it.

John just asked us to tone it down. Nothing matters anymore, absolutely nothing.

Done with this forum.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-20-2021 at 03:43 PM..
Old 01-20-2021, 03:44 PM   #32
Pete F.
Canceled

Is that like Mexico will pay for the wall?

I think the other people in cubicles can hear you mumbling.
Old 01-20-2021, 03:49 PM   #33
PaulS

[QUOTE=Jim in CT;1208826]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post

then respond to him about him for gods sake.

yes he has added value, doesn’t mean i agree with his style.

leave his wife out of it, that’s asking too much? i notice it’s you and pete who drag families into it. i don’t get it.

John just asked us to tone it down. Nothing matters anymore, absolutely nothing.

Done with this forum.
I'm not making fun of his wife, I'm just asking if his wife had cancer to check on the credibility of the person who sent me the latest email. And let's not forget how he talks about people's wives and even mocked the college choice of another member son.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:11 PM   #34
Sea Dangles

[QUOTE=PaulS;1208821]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post

What do you mean? As I told you I got another unsolicited email describing your scumminess. One example they used was when your wife had cancer but you continued with your scummy ways during that time. I was trying to confirm the cancer to gage their credibility. Sounds like they are very credible. You demonstrate here constantly how scummy you are but I was shocked you would do it with people you supposedly care about. Let me know if you want to continue with this.
My point was you criticized Jim for doing something that you have no problem doing yourself. You are the epitome of hypocrisy and you can’t even see it. I really feel sorry for you.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-20-2021, 04:32 PM   #35
PaulS

[QUOTE=Sea Dangles;1208831]
Quote:

My point was you criticized Jim for doing something that you have no problem doing yourself. You are the epitome of hypocrisy and you can’t even see it. I really feel sorry for you.
Based on what I hear about your actions I feel sorry for you.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:35 PM   #36
Sea Dangles

My pity is based on what I see, a confused and angry boy.
Good luck with your kitchen remodel.😘
Old 01-20-2021, 04:41 PM   #37
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

I never post in this forum but I gotta ask: Any of you had cancer? I have! 3 different kinds and it really isn't something that should be bantered about on this silly s hit thread.

No boat, back in the suds.
Old 01-20-2021, 05:04 PM   #38
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by piemma View Post
I never post in this forum but I gotta ask: Any of you had cancer? I have! 3 different kinds and it really isn't something that should be bantered about on this silly s hit thread.
I have not had it,fortunately. But I have seen enough suffering to know it is serious s hit and that only the fighter can survive. Sorry to respond and I am not trying to trivialize this disease. I will try to ignore such talk in the future.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-20-2021, 05:16 PM   #39
PaulS

Quote:
My pity is based on what I see, a confused and angry boy.
Good luck with your kitchen remodel.��
I'm neither angry nor confused. I just see no reason to take your constant rude behavior.

Thanks - just finally got the town's approval for the permit and dropped a check off about 1 hour ago.
Old 01-20-2021, 06:38 PM   #40
Sea Dangles

Quote:
I'm neither angry nor confused. I just see no reason to take your constant rude behavior.

Thanks - just finally got the town's approval for the permit and dropped a check off about 1 hour ago.
Your actions tell a different story.
Tell Rob I said hi

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-20-2021, 07:37 PM   #41
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
Your actions tell a different story.
Tell Rob I said hi
You two confuse everyone

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.
Old 01-21-2021, 02:37 PM   #42
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

Quote:
I have not had it,fortunately. But I have seen enough suffering to know it is serious s hit and that only the fighter can survive. Sorry to respond and I am not trying to trivialize this disease. I will try to ignore such talk in the future.
Thank you Chris.

Old 01-23-2021, 05:49 AM   #43
scottw

this is a good one.....

Senior Democrats drafting plan to give parents $3,000 per child in Biden stimulus
Jeff Stein

The Washington Post

WASHINGTON - Senior Democratic lawmakers are moving to fulfill President Joe Biden's desire to expand the child tax credit by drafting legislation that would direct the Internal Revenue Service to send recurring monthly payments to tens of millions of American families, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to share knowledge of the internal discussion.

Under one draft of the plan being discussed, the IRS would be tasked with depositing checks worth $300 every month per child younger than 6, as well as $250 every month per child aged 6 to 17. That would amount to $3,600 over the course of the year for young children, as well as $3,000 a year for older children, the officials said.

Unlike the stimulus checks, the Biden administration and Democratic lawmakers are hoping to make these child benefits a permanent government program that would continue in future years, according to three senior Democratic officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal planning. The current proposal only calls for the expanded benefit to be enacted for one year, after which Democrats widely hope political pressure will force Congress to extend them.
Old 01-23-2021, 05:54 PM   #44
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
this is a good one.....

Senior Democrats drafting plan to give parents $3,000 per child in Biden stimulus
Jeff Stein

The Washington Post

WASHINGTON - Senior Democratic lawmakers are moving to fulfill President Joe Biden's desire to expand the child tax credit by drafting legislation that would direct the Internal Revenue Service to send recurring monthly payments to tens of millions of American families, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to share knowledge of the internal discussion.

Under one draft of the plan being discussed, the IRS would be tasked with depositing checks worth $300 every month per child younger than 6, as well as $250 every month per child aged 6 to 17. That would amount to $3,600 over the course of the year for young children, as well as $3,000 a year for older children, the officials said.

Unlike the stimulus checks, the Biden administration and Democratic lawmakers are hoping to make these child benefits a permanent government program that would continue in future years, according to three senior Democratic officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal planning. The current proposal only calls for the expanded benefit to be enacted for one year, after which Democrats widely hope political pressure will force Congress to extend them.
Yeah, this one can’t possibly be near the top of the priority list... Feels like a really dumb move

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.
Old 01-24-2021, 12:28 PM   #45
bloocrab
Callinectes sapidus

Quote:
Originally Posted by piemma View Post
I'm with you Paul.... never had it, but this whole thread is fu kked if you ask me. Should be deleted, as I can imagine those directly affected by the disease would find it insulting in some way or form.

Who's the moderator for this forum? Auto-Pilot??
I'm all for free speech and have no problem with the politically inclined to have a page to share their political views on, but try to stay within bounds, there's a LOT more emotion involved w/deadly diseases than with your political views, try to have some degree of respect and not always placing your pompous opinions ahead of others who may just read for entertainment.
I don't visit this forum often, but when I saw the subject line, I clicked...fk me for biting, fk U for phiishing

......it finally happened, there are no more secret spots
Old 01-25-2021, 04:14 AM   #46
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloocrab View Post

I'm all for free speech......

I don't visit this forum often, but when I saw the subject line
Joe Biden: "If I'm elected, we're going to cure cancer"

At a campaign rally, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden told the crowd that if he is elected President, "we're going to cure cancer."

Source: CNN
Old 01-25-2021, 07:04 AM   #47
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloocrab View Post
I'm with you Paul.... never had it, but this whole thread is fu kked if you ask me. Should be deleted, as I can imagine those directly affected by the disease would find it insulting in some way or form.

Who's the moderator for this forum? Auto-Pilot??
I'm all for free speech and have no problem with the politically inclined to have a page to share their political views on, but try to stay within bounds, there's a LOT more emotion involved w/deadly diseases than with your political views, try to have some degree of respect and not always placing your pompous opinions ahead of others who may just read for entertainment.
I don't visit this forum often, but when I saw the subject line, I clicked...fk me for biting, fk U for phiishing
Thank you SIR!!!