Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Build Stuff: Custom Plug & Lure Building, Rod Building » Rod Building

Rod Building So, you've landed a nice fish on a plug you made, eh? Now, the next step, building your own RODS!

Old 01-22-2018, 10:33 AM   #1
tlapinski
All up in the Interweb!

Lamiglas GSB 132 1MH

Anyone ever fish this blank? Not the SSU, the GSB. Going to build one for a friend and will be picking up the blank later this week. Was thinking it might fit some of my needs and I am considering picking up a blank for myself. I remember when it first came out that I was impressed with it and had some applications in mind outside the Canal, but that was a few years ago and never really heard much buzz about it.

Co-Host of The Surfcast Podcast

"Out there in the surf is where it's at, that's where the line gets drawn in the sand between those who talk fishing and those who live it."
- a wise man.

One good fish, a sharpie does not make...

Certified rock hopping billy goat.
tlapinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:38 AM   #2
Nebe

Yes. I loved that blank. Great for 3 oz darters. A good compromise between a stiff blank and a highly parabolic bendy blank. A little heavy on the arms though.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote