Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-18-2020, 09:08 AM   #91
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Right.... Only liberals whore themselves out with commemorative #^&#^&#^&#^&....

https://cdn3.volusion.com/mwceg.gjtb...che=1531400093
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
see, i would never say that bryan. i readily admit that there are plenty of whores on my side, so you’re responding to something no one said.

The only people i see here who are physically incapable of admitting their side isn’t perfect, are the liberals. not all the liberals do this, but only the liberals do it. .
Old 01-18-2020, 09:11 AM   #92
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Bull#^&#^&#^&#^&. That whole rant about commentating solemn occasions was about liberals. Not both sides.

Its Saturday. Have a weekend guys! Out.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:18 AM   #93
Jim in CT

Quote:
Bull#^&#^&#^&#^&. That whole rant about commentating solemn occasions was about liberals. Not both sides.

Its Saturday. Have a weekend guys! Out.
i’m heading out for the day soon.

Bryan, my comments about the pens were directed at liberals. will
it make you feel better if every single time i post, i put in a disclaimer that “i know conservatives do this sometimes too”? I criticize republicans all the time.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:19 AM   #94
Sea Dangles

The irony is she calls it solemn and then commemorates the occasion.
Beautiful snowflake catchers, those pens!
Old 01-18-2020, 10:39 AM   #95
PaulS

I had a little problem with the pens but then I remembered how vile Trump has been to anyone who he disagrees with and his constant insults and derogatory comments about them. So on retrospect I think they threw it in his face and good for them
Old 01-18-2020, 11:21 AM   #96
Sea Dangles

If you can’t beat him,join him. Ha, the looney left.🤡
Old 01-18-2020, 02:06 PM   #97
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I had a little problem with the pens but then I remembered how vile Trump has been to anyone who he disagrees with and his constant insults and derogatory comments about them. So on retrospect I think they threw it in his face and good for them
threw what in his face? you think impeachment has him on his heels? have you seen his rallies since the impeachment? the impeachment, at the hands of a house this unpopular, is as likely to help him as to hurt him.

“i had a problem with the pens, but then remembered trump is a jerk, therefore it’s ok if the speaker lies to the country.”

someone has to show some morals first. it won’t be trump.

Old 01-18-2020, 02:18 PM   #98
spence

The speaker lied to the country?
Old 01-18-2020, 04:27 PM   #99
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
threw what in his face? you think impeachment has him on his heels? have you seen his rallies since the impeachment? the impeachment, at the hands of a house this unpopular, is as likely to help him as to hurt him.

“i had a problem with the pens, but then remembered trump is a jerk, therefore it’s ok if the speaker lies to the country.”

someone has to show some morals first. it won’t be trump.

They threw the impeachment in his face. He will go down in history as one of only three presidents to ever get impeached. and from all reports that has been making him miserable. We can't help it if his trumplican refuse 2 look at it in an unbiased Manner and see how he tried to withhold Ukrainian Aid to benefit himself politically
Old 01-18-2020, 04:36 PM   #100
spence

He already has gone down in history...
Old 01-18-2020, 04:56 PM   #101
PaulS

In celebrating the impeachment of a President who used the people's money for his own personal benefit is not a lack of morals.
Old 01-18-2020, 05:10 PM   #102
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
The speaker lied to the country?
she said she was sad, somber, and praying for trump. no one believes that. so yes, she lied. you don’t give out souvenirs emblazoned with your name in gold, at a solemn and sad occasion. i’ve seen a lot of
lefties on tv say that was stupid. you can’t bring yourself to
say it though.
Old 01-18-2020, 05:12 PM   #103
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
They threw the impeachment in his face. He will go down in history as one of only three presidents to ever get impeached. and from all reports that has been making him miserable. We can't help it if his trumplican refuse 2 look at it in an unbiased Manner and see how he tried to withhold Ukrainian Aid to benefit himself politically
the reports you get, say he's
miserable. those same
reports said hilary was going to cream him, said 50 times that they had the smoking gun, said that the Sandman kid was a racist perpetuating the second coming of the Trail Of Tears.

watch his rallies, tell me
how miserable he is. you still don’t know anything about him.
Old 01-19-2020, 06:44 AM   #104
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
i’m heading out for the day soon.

Bryan, my comments about the pens were directed at liberals. will
it make you feel better if every single time i post, i put in a disclaimer that “i know conservatives do this sometimes too”? I criticize republicans all the time.
No. I think it is a bit tacky and would prefer they didn't tread on this with crap like that.

The difference is, I didn't feel outraged and run here to post about the pens because I recognize both sides do #^&#^&#^&#^& like that, and it starts with the top. Trump sells #^&#^&#^&#^& for everything he does as commemorative.

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 01-19-2020, 06:49 AM   #105
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
the reports you get, say he's
miserable. those same
reports said hilary was going to cream him, said 50 times that they had the smoking gun, said that the Sandman kid was a racist perpetuating the second coming of the Trail Of Tears.

watch his rallies, tell me
how miserable he is. you still don’t know anything about him.
He is basically a reality TV actor. I dont think the rally Trump reflect 'reality' either.

Forget Who is 'telling' us.
Read his Twitter feed. He is obsessed with numerous things, (besides HRC and Obama) but impeachment is front and center. This is clearly under his skin. As far as being miserable, who knows. I don't suspect he is ever that happy of a person to begin with.

Last edited by RIROCKHOUND; 01-19-2020 at 06:56 AM..

Bryan

"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 01-19-2020, 08:37 AM   #106
scottw

Quote:

The difference is, I didn't feel outraged and run here to post about the pens because I recognize both sides do #^&#^&#^&#^& like that,

I think it was after the house vote to commence impeachment the rnc left cardboard boxes and tape at the doors of all of the democrap house members in vunerable districts with a note attached that said "start packing",,,, that was pretty funny
Old 01-19-2020, 08:44 AM   #107
scottw

Quote:

Read his Twitter feed.
twitter is a sideshow to distract snowflakes...
Old 01-19-2020, 08:47 AM   #108
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
twitter is a sideshow to distract snowflakes...
No. Since before he was POTUS Twitter is his stream of consciousness

Bryan

Old 01-19-2020, 09:04 AM   #109
Jim in CT

Quote:
No. I think it is a bit tacky and would prefer they didn't tread on this with crap like that.

The difference is, I didn't feel outraged and run here to post about the pens because I recognize both sides do #^&#^&#^&#^& like that, and it starts with the top. Trump sells #^&#^&#^&#^& for everything he does as commemorative.
i wasn’t the least bit outraged. i thought it was hilarious.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:17 AM   #110
scottw

Quote:
No. Since before he was POTUS Twitter is his stream of consciousness
twitter is an extremely effective distraction for the snowflakes...they are as obsessed with it as they are faux news and they spend much more time monitoring both apparently than the non-snowflakes
Old 01-19-2020, 10:03 AM   #111
wdmso

Quote:
twitter is an extremely effective distraction for the snowflakes...they are as obsessed with it as they are faux news and they spend much more time monitoring both apparently than the non-snowflakes
Donald Trump has 55 million followers on Twitter.

Yep all snowflakes. Not to mention it's also an official presidential record Sure it's a distraction for the base waiting for the next tweet so they can say he owed the libs

Just like the Arizona Senator did using the clip in a Twitter ad to raise money
Old 01-19-2020, 11:02 AM   #112
Jim in CT

Quote:
exactly. Trump uses twitter for the exact same purpose that a puppeteer uses the strings. He uses twitter, to trigger the snowflakes into acting so stupidly, as to increase his chances of getting re elected. He does it again and again and again, and they never learn. He throws rakes down on the white house lawn, and they fight each other to be the first to step on it. He says MS13 are animals, the democrats say they’re merely god’s children. He says Baltimore is a rat infested mess, they deny it even though it’s obviously true. He tweets that Soleimani was an SOB, they ask how we’d like it if they killed Mike Pence.

Jim Hensen was never this talented a puppeteer.
Old 01-19-2020, 12:36 PM   #113
wdmso

Quote:
exactly. Trump uses twitter for the exact same purpose that a puppeteer uses the strings. He uses twitter, to trigger the snowflakes into acting so stupidly, as to increase his chances of getting re elected. He does it again and again and again, and they never learn. He throws rakes down on the white house lawn, and they fight each other to be the first to step on it. He says MS13 are animals, the democrats say they’re merely god’s children. He says Baltimore is a rat infested mess, they deny it even though it’s obviously true. He tweets that Soleimani was an SOB, they ask how we’d like it if they killed Mike Pence.

Jim Hensen was never this talented a puppeteer.
Thanks for making my point

it's a distraction for the base waiting for the next tweet so they can say he owed the libs

JIM trump is playing the base , and only the base thinks it's the other way around

That's how cults work
Old 01-19-2020, 01:44 PM   #114
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Thanks for making my point

it's a distraction for the base waiting for the next tweet so they can say he owed the libs

JIM trump is playing the base , and only the base thinks it's the other way around

That's how cults work
you completely missed the point, because you only listen
to people who also miss the point.

Trump tweets, and the democrats respond in a way that brings out the worst and most stupid in them. people in the middle of the country, who are not Trumplicans but who decide elections, see the liberals
defending ms13 and this Soleimani guy, and some are turned off by that.

Trump isn’t manipulating his base. He’s manipulating liberals, into acting like foaming-at-the mouth lunatics.

Both sides have their solid base. The folks in the middle decide the election. they aren’t infatuated with trump. but they don’t like open borders or 9th month abortions, they like whats happening with their 401ks, and they don’t like watching the democratic candidates trying to out-left each other.

you don’t get it. he’s been following the same exact playbook since he announced he’s running, and you still don’t get it. it took me awhile
to figure it out, but it didn’t take me
5 years.

I cannot stand the guy. But I cannot help but be amazed at his
ability to get democrats to willingly shoot them selves in the face.

does anyone in the left, anyone at all, talk about policy ideas anymore? or only about orange man bad?