Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Movies, Classics to Less than Normal

Movies, Classics to Less than Normal By request - Grab your Popcorn. New Movie forum (for those that have given up fishing this year). (No P 0rn)

Old 11-02-2010, 01:54 PM   #1
fishbones

The Killer Inside Me

Had never heard of it, but got it at Redbox last night because it sounded interesting. Really good story and good acting. Stars Casey Affleck, Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba (who is super hot). Probably one of the best endings to any movie I've ever seen.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:12 PM   #2
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

I was just about to add thsi to my netflix queue but I read some reviews first, most were similar to this one -

"This was probably the most disturbing movie I have ever watched. I had to stop watching because it made me so angry. Unless you like watching innocent people getting killed for no reason dont even think about watching this. It made me sick "

John, you're a sick bastard.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all
RIJIMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:31 PM   #3
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
I was just about to add thsi to my netflix queue but I read some reviews first, most were similar to this one -

"This was probably the most disturbing movie I have ever watched. I had to stop watching because it made me so angry. Unless you like watching innocent people getting killed for no reason dont even think about watching this. It made me sick "

John, you're a sick bastard.
Redbox reviewers gave it a B+. Try to find the final scene and watch it. It was a little disturbing and graphic at times, but not too bad. I actually had to turn away at one point, but the story was very interesting. Whoever wrote the review above clearly hasn't seen Pink Flamingo or Cannibal Holocaust.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio
Old 11-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #4
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Bleu Velvet comes to mind

ever see Blood S#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g Freaks.....Seriously disturbing

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:58 AM   #5
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Is Alba nekid in it? If so, I'll give it a whirl.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all
RIJIMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:59 AM   #6
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
Is Alba nekid in it? If so, I'll give it a whirl.
Not nekid, but there might be a flash of the boobies in one scene. Still worth checking out.