Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-04-2022, 09:52 AM   #1
wdmso

Trump wants to suspend the constitution and reinstate him to power and Maga cowards support him

but but Hunters laptop
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 12-06-2022, 03:27 PM   #2
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Trump wants to suspend the constitution and reinstate him to power and Maga cowards support him

but but Hunters laptop
Funny video:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ea75e6d260c2e5
Old 12-06-2022, 03:51 PM   #3
wdmso

Biden to visit another semiconductor plant to celebrate the CHIPS Act

In the four months since he signed the Chips and Science Act of 2022 into law, President Biden has made a habit of visiting semiconductor plants — or plants to be — to tout the effects of the law.

Recent stops have included the groundbreaking of an Intel (INTC) facility in Ohio and a Micron (MU) plant in upstate New York. On Tuesday, the Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) will host the president as it unveils an upgrade of its capabilities in Phoenix and announce plans to build a second facility nearby.

Foxconn mostly abandons $10 billion Wisconsin project touted by Trump
PUBLISHED WED, APR 21 20215:46 AM EDTUPDATED TUE, SEP 13 20227:00 PM E

Another example of hot air VS actual legislation
Old 12-07-2022, 07:02 AM   #4
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

The last Trump backed and wacky under qualified GOP candidate is shown the door and now Manchin can’t hold legislation hostage.
Old 12-21-2022, 08:37 AM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

WHAT Trump wasn't being audited? I'm curious RR, Jim, Scott and the entire MAGA universe; how do you feel when a guy making millions pays $750 two years and $0 a third? Are there that many Americans so stupid they can't see this guy for what he is, I still see the Trump 2024 stickers on Trucks and the gullible keep sending him money. Millions in supposed charitable donations, without one piece of documentation and one IRS agent only assigned to his account; any doubt why the budget for the IRS needed to be increased.
Old 12-21-2022, 10:05 AM   #6
wdmso

funny just read the GOP is once again running to the defence of trump Using the excuse of some how it risks the privacy of of every american calling it a political new weapon! really Bidens Tax returns are out there in the open Even Hunters Are

But Republicans want us to believe seeing Trump's Tax returns is a New Political weapon... I guess wanting transparency on people's business ties and loans owned suddenly isn't a national security priority to the GOP ..

to give an example If you want a security clearance at any level. In the us government Just the Amount of Debt you have is Huge in considering if you get a clearance or you don't... but the POTUS who has access to all our secrets the GOP say Nah we dont need to know who he owes or were he gets his loans

"Ways and Means Democrats are unleashing a dangerous new political weapon that reaches far beyond President Trump, and jeopardizes the privacy of every American," Brady said in a statement last week. "Going forward, partisans in Congress have nearly unlimited power to target political enemies by obtaining and making public their private tax returns to embarrass and destroy them."

Brady added that releasing confidential records wouldn't be limited to public officials, but potentially private citizens, businesses, labor leaders and even Supreme Court justices.

Yep all conspiracy theorists

Last edited by wdmso; 12-21-2022 at 01:51 PM..
Old 12-21-2022, 06:54 PM   #7
Pete F.
Canceled

Wonder why he didn’t want his taxes audited…….was his good friend or lover financing him…..

Donald Trump failed to disclose a $19.8 million loan from a company with ties to North Korea while he was president, Forbes reported Sunday, citing documents uncovered by the New York attorney general’s office.
Old 12-21-2022, 08:22 PM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

Trump lost in 2020 because on every single day of his presidency a poll-measured majority of the American people disapproved of him. There was no trick, not by Twitter, not by anyone. He did it all to himself. His supporters refused to see it then-and refuse to understand it now.
Fact. Trump failed as president. He is despised by mainstream America because character matters.
Not in Jim’s world where Brittney Griner is a villain and Kyle Rittenhouse a hero?
Old 12-22-2022, 06:52 AM   #9
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Trump lost in 2020 because on every single day of his presidency a poll-measured majority of the American people disapproved of him. There was no trick, not by Twitter, not by anyone. He did it all to himself. His supporters refused to see it then-and refuse to understand it now.
Fact. Trump failed as president. He is despised by mainstream America because character matters.
Not in Jim’s world where Brittney Griner is a villain and Kyle Rittenhouse a hero?
Now wait, Jim told us most Americans approved of Trumps governing, Jim told us all Americans were better off under Trump, he couldn’t possibly have lost in 2020; now I’m starting to believe the big lie.