Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 08-15-2015, 11:15 AM   #1
mackenzie

Canvas & Cameras

We have approx. 50 painted-framed canvases-multiple sizes from 16x12 to 40x32. I don't know if they can be recycled ie stripped or painted over. Any budding Rembrants are welcome to them if they are reuseable. Also have 2 old school-film-cameras. 35 MM I think. 1=Minolta SR1 2=Canon #79637. A family friend had to go into a nursing home and this stuff has to go. A shame to throw out if anyone has a use for it. Free to a good home. In Weymouth.

A bottomless pit of bum information/ Death makes memories of us all...
mackenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 09:52 PM   #2
Katie
Scuttlebutt

Send a message via AIM to Katie Send a message via MSN to Katie Send a message via Skype™ to Katie
If you still have the cameras, I'd love to take them off your hands. Weymouth is a bit out of the way for me -- but I'd be willing to pay to ship to me? USPS Flat Rate box possibly?

Wasajigifying -[ was - a - jig-i-fy-ing] - the concept of not knowing what the hell your saying.

My Photography Page!
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 06:57 PM   #3
mackenzie

Cameras

Hi, You're welcome to them. They belonged to our friends wife who has passed so I don't know if they even work but apparently she had thousands of photos so she knew what she was doing. If you want to PM me an address I'll sent them out in a day or two. Good luck with them. Dave

A bottomless pit of bum information/ Death makes memories of us all...
mackenzie is offline   Reply With Quote