Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 10-04-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
jlnel

WTT: older stren line winder

Hi , i have a Stren line winder that I'm looking to get rid of. My other one with the burnt out motor i think I'm going to send out to have repaired. This one runs fine, i will try and put a couple pics up later today. Im not looking to ship so be willing to come get it or i will meet you close to the canal someplace. What am i looking for in trade?? Make a cash offer, thats fine but high end reels, plug building stuff like a small spray booth, good name dust collection system(110 only) firearms will be to the front of the line, Hoyt newer higher end bows, let me know what ya got. If nothing strikes my fancy ill just pack it away. If you're really interested PM me an email or a cell phone # and i will do a quick video on my phone and send it, i think thats the best option so you can see it upfront. Thanks, John.
jlnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:29 AM   #2
numbskull
Oblivious // Grunt, Grunt Master

Any interest in a custom surf bag for it?
numbskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #3
jlnel

Working on a couple trades but also interested in a plug finishing package... spray booth and drying cabinet, similar to the following pics. Booth has to be complete with squirrel cage type blower and ductwork and dryer with multi spinner’s lamps doors timer etc...looking for the set, spinner and booth together if this is the trade youre looking to do, these can be used or you can build but very close to the ones in pics..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture%20454.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	53195   Click image for larger version

Name:	Priming.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	53196  

Last edited by jlnel; 10-04-2012 at 08:16 PM..
jlnel is offline   Reply With Quote