Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-28-2020, 12:21 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Trump, Netanyahu announce peace proposal

Trump and Netanyahu announced a proposed peace plan that gives much to the Palestinians. It doubles the amount of space the palestinians control, and astonishingly, would create a palestinian state with defined borders. to get a recognized state, Palestine needs to end terror against Israel.

Palestine has pre-emptively rejected the deal.

If these facts are true, it’s a major, major concession to Palestine. If the facts are true and Palestine doesn’t accept, i have to believe they only really care about eliminating Israel.

If the facts are true, regardless of what you say about Trumps
personal behavior, the guy knows how to get things done that previous presidents couldn’t come close to doing.
Old 01-28-2020, 12:32 PM   #2
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Or it could be Trump propping up a fellow indicted leader and guess where Netanyahub is heading right after, flying off to Moscow.
Old 01-28-2020, 12:56 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Or it could be Trump propping up a fellow indicted leader and guess where Netanyahub is heading right after, flying off to Moscow.
what do you suppose he’s doing
in moscow, GS? splitting the proceeds from launching the corona virus?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 01-28-2020, 12:57 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:

nothing connected to trump can be gpod. can we assume
you’re giving away your capital gains from the last three years? or are you giving it all to the environment?
Old 01-28-2020, 02:14 PM   #5
Pete F.
Canceled

I wonder why the Palestinians don't trust Floridaman or his envoys

Jared Kushner, David Friedman, Jason Greenblatt in charge of US-Middle East peace plan despite no political experience.

There are at least three things that Jared Kushner, David Friedman and Jason Greenblatt all have in common. One is that they are all Orthodox Jews, and another is that prior to their appointment as officials in the Trump administration, all three men had no prior political or diplomatic experience.

The third is that this triad has connections to Israel, or more specifically, to the illegal settlements in the occupied West Bank.

Since Trump took office on January 20, 2017, Israel - a traditional US ally that receives military aid annually from Washington - has taken a series of measures that have been criticised as "racist" and "discriminatory" against the Palestinian people.

Trump is still expected to unveil details of what he has long referred to as the "deal of the century" to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The unveiling of the plan has so far been delayed twice, with the US citing Israeli elections as the reason for the delay. The economic part of the agreement has already been rejected by the Palestinians.

Here is a timeline of key US decisions regarding Palestinians since Trump assumed office.

2017:
February 16: Trump drops the long-standing US commitment to a two-state solution, says he would back a single-state solution after meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

March 24: US Senate approves the appointment of David Friedman, a supporter and donor to illegal settlements on occupied Palestinian land, as Washington's ambassador to Israel.

December 6: Trump announces a controversial decision to relocate US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, formally recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital, breaking with decades of US policy.

2018:
January 3: Trump threatens to cut aid to the Palestinians in a series of Twitter posts, citing their unwillingness "to talk peace".

January 17: US government cuts more than half its planned funding ($65m out of a $125m aid package) to UNRWA, the UN agency for Palestinian refugees that caters to more than five million registered refugees.

May 14: US embassy officially opens in Jerusalem on the same day Palestinians commemorate 70 years since the Nakba or "Catastrophe", the ethnic cleansing of Palestinian cities and towns by Zionist paramilitaries in 1948 - also the eve of when the state of Israel was established.

August 19: Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, who was tasked along with envoy Jason Greenblatt with reviving the stalled peace process in 2017, embarks on Middle East tour to build support for the yet-to-be-announced Israeli-Palestinian peace plan.

August 25: US cuts $200m economic aid to the Palestinians after it had planned to provide $251m for good governance, health, education and funding for civil society in the current 2018 budget.

August 31: US State Department says it is stopping all funding to UNRWA after determining the organisation to be an "irredeemably flawed operation".

September 9: US slashes one of its last remaining aid programmes ($25m in financial assistance) to a network of six hospitals in occupied East Jerusalem.

September 10: US closes the PLO mission to Washington, DC, over Palestinian Authority's refusal to enter into US-led talks with Israel.

September 17: US revokes visas for the PLO envoy and his family in Washington, DC, causing them to leave the country.

September 17: US cuts $10m in aid for programmes on conflict resolution, designed to bring reconciliation for Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza, as well as between Jewish and Palestinian citizens of Israel.

2019:
March 25: Trump recognises Israel's 1981 annexation of the occupied Golan Heights, reversing decades of US's policy.

June 20: US reveals proposal to create a $50bn global investment fund for the Palestinians and neighbouring Arab states, designed to be the economic engine of the US's Middle East peace plan.

June 25: Bahrain hosts the Manama conference to discuss what the US described as the economic part of the long-delayed peace plan.

June 26: Jared Kushner, Trump's adviser and son-in-law, urges Palestinian leaders, who boycotted and decried the US-led economic workshop in Bahrain, to think outside the "traditional box" as Manama conference closes.

November 18: US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announces that the administration will no longer abide by a 1978 State Department legal opinion that Israeli settlements were inconsistent with international law.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-28-2020, 02:29 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I wonder why the Palestinians don't trust Floridaman or his envoys

Jared Kushner, David Friedman, Jason Greenblatt in charge of US-Middle East peace plan despite no political experience.

There are at least three things that Jared Kushner, David Friedman and Jason Greenblatt all have in common. One is that they are all Orthodox Jews, and another is that prior to their appointment as officials in the Trump administration, all three men had no prior political or diplomatic experience.

The third is that this triad has connections to Israel, or more specifically, to the illegal settlements in the occupied West Bank.

Since Trump took office on January 20, 2017, Israel - a traditional US ally that receives military aid annually from Washington - has taken a series of measures that have been criticised as "racist" and "discriminatory" against the Palestinian people.

Trump is still expected to unveil details of what he has long referred to as the "deal of the century" to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The unveiling of the plan has so far been delayed twice, with the US citing Israeli elections as the reason for the delay. The economic part of the agreement has already been rejected by the Palestinians.

Here is a timeline of key US decisions regarding Palestinians since Trump assumed office.

2017:
February 16: Trump drops the long-standing US commitment to a two-state solution, says he would back a single-state solution after meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

March 24: US Senate approves the appointment of David Friedman, a supporter and donor to illegal settlements on occupied Palestinian land, as Washington's ambassador to Israel.

December 6: Trump announces a controversial decision to relocate US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, formally recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital, breaking with decades of US policy.

2018:
January 3: Trump threatens to cut aid to the Palestinians in a series of Twitter posts, citing their unwillingness "to talk peace".

January 17: US government cuts more than half its planned funding ($65m out of a $125m aid package) to UNRWA, the UN agency for Palestinian refugees that caters to more than five million registered refugees.

May 14: US embassy officially opens in Jerusalem on the same day Palestinians commemorate 70 years since the Nakba or "Catastrophe", the ethnic cleansing of Palestinian cities and towns by Zionist paramilitaries in 1948 - also the eve of when the state of Israel was established.

August 19: Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, who was tasked along with envoy Jason Greenblatt with reviving the stalled peace process in 2017, embarks on Middle East tour to build support for the yet-to-be-announced Israeli-Palestinian peace plan.

August 25: US cuts $200m economic aid to the Palestinians after it had planned to provide $251m for good governance, health, education and funding for civil society in the current 2018 budget.

August 31: US State Department says it is stopping all funding to UNRWA after determining the organisation to be an "irredeemably flawed operation".

September 9: US slashes one of its last remaining aid programmes ($25m in financial assistance) to a network of six hospitals in occupied East Jerusalem.

September 10: US closes the PLO mission to Washington, DC, over Palestinian Authority's refusal to enter into US-led talks with Israel.

September 17: US revokes visas for the PLO envoy and his family in Washington, DC, causing them to leave the country.

September 17: US cuts $10m in aid for programmes on conflict resolution, designed to bring reconciliation for Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza, as well as between Jewish and Palestinian citizens of Israel.

2019:
March 25: Trump recognises Israel's 1981 annexation of the occupied Golan Heights, reversing decades of US's policy.

June 20: US reveals proposal to create a $50bn global investment fund for the Palestinians and neighbouring Arab states, designed to be the economic engine of the US's Middle East peace plan.

June 25: Bahrain hosts the Manama conference to discuss what the US described as the economic part of the long-delayed peace plan.

June 26: Jared Kushner, Trump's adviser and son-in-law, urges Palestinian leaders, who boycotted and decried the US-led economic workshop in Bahrain, to think outside the "traditional box" as Manama conference closes.

November 18: US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announces that the administration will no longer abide by a 1978 State Department legal opinion that Israeli settlements were inconsistent with international law.
"Jared Kushner, David Friedman, Jason Greenblatt in charge of US-Middle East peace plan despite no political experience"

Many Americans view not spending your life in DC as a career politician, as a good thing. Despite Trumps lack of political experience, he clobbered Hilary in 2016, who spent her entire life in politics. Despite his lack of previous political experience, Trump has unemployment at a 50 year low, and minority unemployment at an all-time low. Despite his lack of political experience, he has proposed a peace agreement that has more substance to it (a recognized state of Palestine, increasing the amount of land Palestine controls)than anything proposed by any previous president in my lifetime.

"One is that they are all Orthodox Jews"

So you're a bigot who believes that there needs to be a religious litmus test? Again, despite being devout Jews, these guys are proposing a plan which requires Israel to make enormous sacrifices. The fact that the ones who came up with that plan are Jews makes it more impressive, not less impressive.

You're un-hinged, horrified at the prospect of Trump yet again making progress which no one else before him (in either party) could pull off.

If Obama and Hilary came up with this same exact plan, you guys would all have had a collective orgasm, and nominated Obama for a second Nobel Peace Prize. But you can't admit the administration can do anything positive, despite the obvious empirical results.

Go back to your jew-bashing...
Old 01-28-2020, 03:05 PM   #7
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Jared Kushner, David Friedman, Jason Greenblatt in charge of US-Middle East peace plan despite no political experience"

Many Americans view not spending your life in DC as a career politician, as a good thing. Despite Trumps lack of political experience, he clobbered Hilary in 2016 (he lost the popular vote to Hilary in 2016 and won by a low margin in the electoral college with the help of Putin), who spent her entire life in politics. Despite his lack of previous political experience, Trump ( who inherited a growing economy that continued on the same line) has unemployment at a 50 year low, and minority unemployment at an all-time low. Despite his lack of political experience, he has proposed a peace agreement that has more substance to it (a recognized state of Palestine, increasing the amount of land Palestine controls)than anything proposed by any previous president in my lifetime. (That nobody will agree to)

"One is that they are all Orthodox Jews"

So you're a bigot who believes that there needs to be a religious litmus test? Again, despite being devout Jews, these guys are proposing a plan which requires Israel to make enormous sacrifices. The fact that the ones who came up with that plan are Jews makes it more impressive, not less impressive.

You're un-hinged, horrified at the prospect of Trump yet again(you mean like North Korea, Syria, Afghanistan, Iran, etc) making progress which no one else before him (in either party) could pull off.

If Obama and Hilary came up with this same exact plan, you guys would all have had a collective orgasm, and nominated Obama for a second Nobel Peace Prize. But you can't admit the administration can do anything positive, despite the obvious empirical results.

Go back to your jew-bashing...
He is claiming to have a deal and all he has is something his kid dreamed up kinda like a school project, getting anyone else to agree is a long way off.

I'm a bigot because Floridaman is so stupid he sends 3 people who have historically supported the illegal occupation of Palestine to negotiate with Palestinians.

A good leader will always choose who to send based on their ability to make a connection with the people they need to negotiate with. But they didn't do any negotiation with one of the parties involved because they were not acceptable negotiators to that party. That is when the Palestinians preemptively refused to negotiate.

And then you are upset because now the news you believe is that the Palestinians did not receive them and their edicts with open arms and just lay down like good sand n........s

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-28-2020, 03:16 PM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

Here's what Chris Murphy said, isn't he your Senator?

I met this morning at the White House with Jared Kushner and Ambassador Friedman. I appreciate the meeting. I gave them my unvarnished opinion on their so-called "peace plan", which in reality is a total abandonment of decades of U.S. Middle East policy.

Here's what I told them:
This plan was negotiated with no one but the Israelis, and thus it's not a peace plan at all. Peace can only be achieved through agreement between Israel and the Palestinian people. By setting these new terms, it makes it harder for Israel to compromise later.
Any claim that this plan envisions a Palestinian state is just false. The plan allows Israel to control all security matters inside the Palestinian "state", and thus it's not a state at all.
The unilateral annexation of the Jordan River valley and existing settlements, deemed illegal under U.S. and international law, will set back the peace process decades. And it risks real violence and massive destabilization inside places like Jordan.
I remain a devoted supporter of Israel and our commitment to their security and defense. But this proposal compromises the long term security of both Israel and the United States. That's why I oppose it.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-28-2020, 03:18 PM   #9
wdmso

regardless of what you say about Trumps
personal behavior, the guy knows how to get things done that previous presidents couldn’t come close to doing.

That's funny love to hear your got things done list, let me guess black unemployment

You sound as if this is a done deal it's this is another in a long line of middle east peace plans how did they work?

Seem the Palestinians weren't involved shocking
Old 01-28-2020, 03:18 PM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Here's what Chris Murphy said, isn't he your Senator?

I met this morning at the White House with Jared Kushner and Ambassador Friedman. I appreciate the meeting. I gave them my unvarnished opinion on their so-called "peace plan", which in reality is a total abandonment of decades of U.S. Middle East policy.

Here's what I told them:
This plan was negotiated with no one but the Israelis, and thus it's not a peace plan at all. Peace can only be achieved through agreement between Israel and the Palestinian people. By setting these new terms, it makes it harder for Israel to compromise later.
Any claim that this plan envisions a Palestinian state is just false. The plan allows Israel to control all security matters inside the Palestinian "state", and thus it's not a state at all.
The unilateral annexation of the Jordan River valley and existing settlements, deemed illegal under U.S. and international law, will set back the peace process decades. And it risks real violence and massive destabilization inside places like Jordan.
I remain a devoted supporter of Israel and our commitment to their security and defense. But this proposal compromises the long term security of both Israel and the United States. That's why I oppose it.
he is my senator, he says a lot of things (his favorite being that all we need to do, to combat gun violence, is implement gun control). Murphy also says that liberal economics is working here in CT.

Murphy, like you, would have swooned if Obama released the identical peace plan. His resistance to it, is a thoughtless reflex triggered by TDS.
Old 01-28-2020, 03:23 PM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
regardless of what you say about Trumps

That's funny love to hear your got things done list, let me guess black unemployment

You sound as if this is a done deal it's this is another in a long line of middle east peace plans how did they work?

Seem the Palestinians weren't involved shocking
"let me guess black unemployment "

You think the issue is that I keep touting it. The issue is that you keep dismissing it. Because every single person here knows, that if Obama got black unemployment down this low, you'd never stop bragging about it. Every single person here, including you, knows that's true.

"
You sound as if this is a done deal'

Your brain needs a tune up. You say the Pentagon made a $35 trillion adjustment to this year's budget, you said you've never posted that the senate will remove Trump (10 minutes after posting exactly that), you say there are zero facts that make republicans look good or that make democrats look bad, now you're claiming I said it's a done deal.

I said it's a proposal - do you know what "proposal" means? I also said the Palestinians already rejected it - do you know what "rejected" means?

It's not a done deal, and probably will never be a done deal (because Palestinians don't want a state next to Israel, they want Israel annihilated). I said it was a very serious proposal, the most meaningful one n my lifetime.

Now, if that's wrong, if another president got Israel to agree to a more serious proposal, I'd like you to cite it. Because I'm not aware of it.
Old 01-28-2020, 03:33 PM   #12
Jim in CT

Hey, Re-Pete -

"he lost the popular vote to Hilary in 2016 "

Which means exactly zilch. Because despite Trumps lack of experience, he knew that the electoral math is all that matters, so he campaigned in swing states. Hilary, despite spending her entire life in politics, ignored flyover country, and spent all het time in Hollywood with the swells.

Do you see? You're proving my point, not refuting it. Trump, despite not having any experience, put together an effective strategy. Clinton, despite a lifetime of experience, ignored electoral math and campaigned to maximize the popular vote. So what good did her lifetime of experience provide? ZILCH.

'won by a low margin in the electoral college "

Nope. He won all (I think?) the swing states?

"with the help of Putin"

What help did Putin provide? Hilary had the entire media in her pocket, and still got killed.

"He is claiming to have a deal "

He shouldn't be saying that. I never said that. That's no excuse for your jew-bashing.

"they were not acceptable negotiators to that party"

Because that party, Palestine, cannot stand Jews. That's their problem. If they continue to refuse to accept that Jews are human beings too with value and dignity, the Palestinians will continue to be a non-state, living in tents set up in dirt. That's entirely their choice.

Pete, Israel has agreed to massive concession here. Massive. That may nit mean anything to you (another example of your bigotry), but fair-minded people will see it for what it is.

This is a great deal for Palestine. If their hatred of Jews prevents them from accepting it, that's on them, not on Trump. Tough cookies.

You humiliated yourself with that post.
Old 01-28-2020, 03:38 PM   #13
Pete F.
Canceled

Ilan Goldenberg's comments about Jared's plan, you'll have to click the link to look at the plan. He knows a little bit about the Middle East.
1. I'm starting to look at this document. it might have sounded nice but it’s all about the details and many of the ideas are absolute non-starters. As I find key things I will post them. https://whitehouse.gov/wp-content/up...erity-0120.pdf
2. Jerusalem: non-starter. Israel will have an undivided capital in “Jerusalem” but Palestinians will also have a capital in “Eastern Jerusalem.” There are a lot of parts that Israel calls “Jerusalem” that Palestinians don’t consider “Jerusalem.”
3. What this plan is doing is basically saying use the barrier built by Israel as it currently exists, which includes some Palestinian neighborhoods that Israel has renamed Jerusalem. But no old city. And many of the key Arab neighborhoods won’t be in it.
4. Here is the map they are proposing that supposedly allows for “contiguity.” Biggest problem is that by taking the entire Jordan River Valley the new Palestinian “State” is entirely surrounded by Israel.
5. Second, this map simplifies Israeli settlements and ignores all the outposts. It will be more invasive then laid out here.
6. Also, the swap areas they are giving the Palestinians is a bunch of desert entirely disconnected from the rest of their state while taking prime real estate in the middle of the West Bank.
7. Refugees. Not even a symbolic number return to Israel. Some compensation fund wrapped in very condescending langauge and an argument that most of the compensation should come through the Trump economic plan.
8. The refugee issue is deeply symbolic so to say In The first sentence “no right of return or absorption of any Palestinian refugee into the state of Israel” is quite a statement. Anathema to Palestinians. could have found more artful language if they talked to Palestinians...
9. Security: Israel gets to decide when the occupation will end (I.e. never). There are security criteria set by Israel. If Palestinian security forces meet those criteria than Israel will pull back from an area in Palestine. Israel alone decides if the criteria have been met.
10. That is a recipe for a permanent occupation. In a report we wrote in 2016 based on John Allen’s work we put out a proposal for how to do this in a way where the US can mediate between the parties on conditions for withdrawal.
11. If you put it in Israel’s hands it will never happen. And if you don’t include a clear notional timeline it’s a recipe for permanent occupation.
12. the plan calls for Israel to hold the Jordan River Valley permanently for security. But as our report lays out, there are straightforward security solutions that do not require that and it comes at a huge economic cost to Palestinians.
13. If there is a deal between Israel and the PLO Israel doesn’t have to implement ANY of it until Gaza is not controlled by Hamas. I understand not implementing any Gaza terms but this is a massive loophole.
14. A couple final points. The plan is just deeply deeply condescending to Palestinians and uses insensitive language all over the place. It reads as it was written by a bunch of Americans who never talked to a Palestinian about its content, which is exactly what happened.
15. And the rollout was gross. Lots of Israelis, American Jews, evangelicals, financial supporters. But no Palestinians. Just a truly embarrassing situation.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-28-2020, 03:43 PM   #14
Jim in CT

Pete...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mad.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	66851  
Old 01-28-2020, 03:44 PM   #15
Jim in CT

Quote:
15. And the rollout was gross. Lots of Israelis, American Jews, evangelicals, financial supporters. But no Palestinians. Just a truly embarrassing situation.
Those gross, gross Jews. What could be more gross, than a stage full of Jews?

Good post, Omar.
Old 01-28-2020, 03:58 PM   #16
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Hey, Re-Pete -

"he lost the popular vote to Hilary in 2016 "

Which means exactly zilch. Because despite Trumps lack of experience, he knew that the electoral math is all that matters, so he campaigned in swing states. Hilary, despite spending her entire life in politics, ignored flyover country, and spent all het time in Hollywood with the swells.

Do you see? You're proving my point, not refuting it. Trump, despite not having any experience, put together an effective strategy. Clinton, despite a lifetime of experience, ignored electoral math and campaigned to maximize the popular vote. So what good did her lifetime of experience provide? ZILCH.

'won by a low margin in the electoral college "

Nope. He won all (I think?) the swing states?

"with the help of Putin"

What help did Putin provide? Hilary had the entire media in her pocket, and still got killed.

"He is claiming to have a deal "

He shouldn't be saying that. I never said that. That's no excuse for your jew-bashing.

"they were not acceptable negotiators to that party"

Because that party, Palestine, cannot stand Jews. That's their problem. If they continue to refuse to accept that Jews are human beings too with value and dignity, the Palestinians will continue to be a non-state, living in tents set up in dirt. That's entirely their choice.

Pete, Israel has agreed to massive concession here. Massive. That may nit mean anything to you (another example of your bigotry), but fair-minded people will see it for what it is.

This is a great deal for Palestine. If their hatred of Jews prevents them from accepting it, that's on them, not on Trump. Tough cookies.

You humiliated yourself with that post.
Ultimately, Floridaman received 304 electoral votes and Clinton 227. Floridaman is the fifth person in U.S. history to become president while losing the nationwide popular vote. Only 12 Presidents received a lower percentage of Electoral College votes than Floridaman.
I mostly like that because it pisses him and you off.

As far as Jared's project goes, sorry, it's not massive, more like minuscule concessions.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-28-2020, 04:16 PM   #17
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Those gross, gross Jews. What could be more gross, than a stage full of Jews?

Good post, Omar.
Silly boy, take your MAGA hat off, or at least loosen it.

Just what religion do you think Ilan Goldenberg is?

Good post, Victim.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-28-2020, 04:17 PM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
Ultimately, Floridaman received 304 electoral votes and Clinton 227. Floridaman is the fifth person in U.S. history to become president while losing the nationwide popular vote. Only 12 Presidents received a lower percentage of Electoral College votes than Floridaman.
I mostly like that because it pisses him and you off.

As far as Jared's project goes, sorry, it's not massive, more like minuscule concessions.
SO now, all you have left, is the pathetic claim that Trump's margin of victory, and his loss in the popular vote, piss me off?

Pete, you literally could not be more wrong (you're having a rough day). I am thrilled that Trump won, despite losing big on the coasts. That makes his victory all the more sweet for me.

You should take the rest of the day off, you can't get one right by accident today.
Old 01-28-2020, 04:30 PM   #19
wdmso

Quote:
"let me guess black unemployment "

You think the issue is that I keep touting it. The issue is that you keep dismissing it. Because every single person here knows, that if Obama got black unemployment down this low, you'd never stop bragging about it. Every single person here, including you, knows that's true.

"
You sound as if this is a done deal'

Your brain needs a tune up. You say the Pentagon made a $35 trillion adjustment to this year's budget (Pentagon Racks Up $35 Trillion in Accounting Changes https://www.realcleardefense.com/202...es_311753.html ps their budget isnt that big

you said you've never posted that the senate will remove Trump (10 minutes after posting exactly that),( please prove this one because I never said that..) you say there are zero facts that make republicans look good (you havent presented any ) or that make democrats look bad, (again you havent presented any)
now you're claiming I said it's a done deal.

You sound as if this is a done deal' you do understand was as if means

I said it's a proposal - do you know what "proposal" means? I also said the Palestinians already rejected it - do you know what "rejected" means?

It's not a done deal, and probably will never be a done deal (because Palestinians don't want a state next to Israel, they want Israel annihilated). I said it was a very serious proposal, the most meaningful one n my lifetime. why is the most meaningful because it Strongly Favors Israel

Now, if that's wrong, if another president got Israel to agree to a more serious proposal, I'd like you to cite it. Because I'm not aware of it.

do you know what "rejected" means?

do you know that the Palestinians weren't involved in the plan means
Old 01-28-2020, 07:57 PM   #20
spence

Jim, read the actual proposal before you embarrass yourself again.
Old 01-29-2020, 07:19 AM   #21
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
He is doing just what Trump is doing, looking for a political win, or at least in the eyes of his base and independents, the appearance of a political win. The plan is like a Trumps governing style, it’s all about me/us and just because Jarad is Jewish, it doesn’t mean he understands what that region needs.
Old 01-29-2020, 07:34 AM   #22
detbuch

Quote:
He is doing just what Trump is doing, looking for a political win, or at least in the eyes of his base and independents, the appearance of a political win. The plan is like a Trumps governing style, it’s all about me/us and just because Jarad is Jewish, it doesn’t mean he understands what that region needs.
You make Trump sound like a typical American politician. We can't have that. Trump is not worthy of such lofty status.
Old 01-29-2020, 07:45 AM   #23
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
You make Trump sound like a typical American politician. We can't have that. Trump is not worthy of such lofty status.
That’s rich, Trump is so far removed from anything normal this country has seen from a president!
Old 01-29-2020, 07:58 AM   #24
detbuch

Quote:
That’s rich, Trump is so far removed from anything normal this country has seen from a president!
And yet your accusation that he is looking for a political win puts him right in line with a "normal" American politician.