Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-02-2020, 08:30 AM   #91
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
My tone hasn’t changed, I love the holier than thou attitude of you three omigos, thought I’d take a page out of the SD playbook and taunt you where it might hit home. Flipping back to Trump and religion and hypocrisy, so someone so vile, someone breaking so many of the precious Ten Commandments at will, is supported by good religions people why? That is blatant hypocrisy.
"My tone hasn’t changed"

well, you responded to me last week with a profanity-laced rant that had several f-bombs in it. I have never seen you do that before. If that's routine for you, then I guess your tone hasn't changed, in which case I apologize. If that was a new low for you, which I still believe it was, than your tone did change.

I'm not holier-than-thou, I can be as big of a jerk as anyone. I don't pretend otherwise. I was pointing out that from where I sit, your posts are getting angrier and more bitter. I never said or meant to imply that I'm better than that.
Old 04-02-2020, 08:34 AM   #92
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
If I said show me were Biden sexually assaulted some one since the 90s

Would that eliminate his guilt or excuse his behavior ,,,,

You evangelist just steal money pay no taxes they just evolved

And try not taking all religion sucks to all who are religious suck.

But that's hard for you seeing you think religion is under attack..
You need to put some thought into these things...

I never said Biden assaulted anyone. What I said (and I am irrefutably correct) is that in Kavanaugh's case, the mere accusation was enough for Democrats to conclude Kavanaugh was guilty. But they aren't applying that same standard to Biden. If you thought Kavanaugh was guilty, there's no conceivable reason to not think Biden is just as guilty, other than politics.

If being accused of assault means that Kavanaugh isn't fit to be a judge, than why isn't being accused of assault reason to conclude Biden isn't fit to be POTUS? I would just love to hear you respond to that.

"You evangelist just steal money "

That's just brilliant. Churches take voluntary donations. Public unions confiscate money.

"seeing you think religion is under attack"

See if you can answer this. When Obama was president, there was a tr#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g company that shipped a lot of booze. There were Muslim truck drivers who didn't want to ship booze because of their religious beliefs, and the company tried to fire them. Obama's labor department stopped the company from firing them, saying that the Muslim truck drivers cannot be forced to abandon their religious beliefs on the job.

But at the same time, Obama would not offer that same protection to Christian bakers. How come?

I await your answer...

Wayne, I think about things before I form my opinions. I don't blindly believe what one side or the other tells me. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you'll stop embarrassing yourself with nonsensical posts like this. I can go on all day with examples of religions, or certain religions to be more accurate, having their rights trampled.

Here on this board, I thik it was you who said that the My Pillow guy was mocked for bringing religion into the discussion. Why?

In one post you say explicitly that talking about religion is reason to mock a guy (a recovering addict who only manufactures here in America and who is voluntarily making 50,000 PPE masks A DAY), then here you deny religion is under attack. Can't have it both ways.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 04-02-2020 at 08:44 AM..
Old 04-02-2020, 09:29 AM   #93
scottw

Quote:

Clinching butt checks
Old 04-02-2020, 09:30 AM   #94
scottw

Quote:

you three omigos,

aye...yay...yay-yay
Old 04-02-2020, 09:31 AM   #95
scottw

Quote:

My tone hasn’t changed,.
how would you know?
Old 04-02-2020, 09:36 AM   #96
Pete F.
Canceled

No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 04-02-2020, 09:47 AM   #97
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Spell check provided MRI2 his opening, good to know the irrelevant core is hard at work in this time of need.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:50 AM   #98
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Pun intended on 'clenching butt cheeks?'

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 04-02-2020, 10:23 AM   #99
scottw

Quote:
Spell check provided MRI2 his opening, good to know the irrelevant core is hard at work in this time of need.
clenching butt check omigo

ya know...when bush would occasionally mispronouncificate a word, he was labeled an idiot...and he didn't have spell check or the ability to review his words before they left his mouth
Old 04-02-2020, 10:49 AM   #100
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
clenching butt check omigo

ya know...when bush would occasionally mispronouncificate a word, he was labeled an idiot...and he didn't have spell check or the ability to review his words before they left his mouth
I don’t like wearing my readers and spell check does it’s thing, but who among us missed the meaning? If you are missing the meaning I worry about your cognitive ability, but when it comes to showing how irrelevant you can be, you are the shining star on this board; next to SD of course. Your MRI2 you need to try harder!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 04-02-2020, 11:11 AM   #101
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You need to put some thought into these things...

I never said Biden assaulted anyone. What I said (and I am irrefutably correct) is that in Kavanaugh's case, the mere accusation was enough for Democrats to conclude Kavanaugh was guilty. But they aren't applying that same standard to Biden. If you thought Kavanaugh was guilty, there's no conceivable reason to not think Biden is just as guilty, other than politics.

If being accused of assault means that Kavanaugh isn't fit to be a judge, than why isn't being accused of assault reason to conclude Biden isn't fit to be POTUS? I would just love to hear you respond to that.

"You evangelist just steal money "

That's just brilliant. Churches take voluntary donations. Public unions confiscate money.

"seeing you think religion is under attack"

See if you can answer this. When Obama was president, there was a tr#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g company that shipped a lot of booze. There were Muslim truck drivers who didn't want to ship booze because of their religious beliefs, and the company tried to fire them. Obama's labor department stopped the company from firing them, saying that the Muslim truck drivers cannot be forced to abandon their religious beliefs on the job.

But at the same time, Obama would not offer that same protection to Christian bakers. How come?

I await your answer...

Wayne, I think about things before I form my opinions. I don't blindly believe what one side or the other tells me. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you'll stop embarrassing yourself with nonsensical posts like this. I can go on all day with examples of religions, or certain religions to be more accurate, having their rights trampled.

Here on this board, I thik it was you who said that the My Pillow guy was mocked for bringing religion into the discussion. Why?

In one post you say explicitly that talking about religion is reason to mock a guy (a recovering addict who only manufactures here in America and who is voluntarily making 50,000 PPE masks A DAY), then here you deny religion is under attack. Can't have it both ways.

I am not having it both ways because attacks on religion isn't occurring ... Like i said you see being against discrimination as being an attack on religion ... that's your logic not mine
Old 04-02-2020, 11:18 AM   #102
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I am not having it both ways because attacks on religion isn't occurring ... Like i said you see being against discrimination as being an attack on religion ... that's your logic not mine
You are trying to have it both ways, you attacked religion, and then said religion isn't under attack.

"attacks on religion isn't occurring '

Then explain why Obama offered Muslims protections that he denied to Christians? Why did Hobby Lobby and Little Sisters of the Poor have to successfully sue Obama, to prevent him from trampling on their rights? Why are you OK with mocking the My Pillow guy for bringing up religion?
Old 04-02-2020, 11:21 AM   #103
scottw

Quote:
I don’t like wearing my readers and spell check does it’s thing, but who among us missed the meaning? If you are missing the meaning I worry about your cognitive ability, but when it comes to showing how irrelevant you can be, you are the shining star on this board; next to SD of course. Your MRI2 you need to try harder!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I hope you continue to make a fool of yourself...it amuses me
Old 04-02-2020, 11:33 AM   #104
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Right back at you, I smile every time you put yet another irrelevant post up, keep up the good work, I need the diversion.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:36 AM   #105
scottw

Quote:
Right back at you, I smile every time you put yet another irrelevant post up, keep up the good work, I need the diversion.
see....I'm glad it makes you smile in your time of need
Old 04-02-2020, 12:30 PM   #106
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

FWIW
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RMYB.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	67004  

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.