Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-09-2020, 02:07 PM   #61
Pete F.
Canceled

The lunatic is in the White House.
He has 72 days till inauguration of the 46th president and he is playing games that are dangerous to the security of this country.
The goal for patriots is to move on with the work of governing this country.
No presidential candidate in modern history has ever refused to concede.
He never will.

And the games go on, John McEntee (who was fired by former chief of staff John Kelly over security clearance issues), director of the White House Presidential Personnel Office, is spreading the word throughout the administration that if he hears of anyone looking for another job they will be fired.

Now that is a empty threat.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-09-2020, 02:10 PM   #62
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
you have a horrible memory....half of the country was insisting he was a traitor and needed to be impeached from day one.....half of the country and the media had no interest in being unified...they were on the attack

where do you get this crap?
Half the country and you ask me where I get this crap..

Oh I forgot you were good with him asking Putin for help and asking Ukrainian help against Biden siding with Putin against the intel community and now his election fraud claims .. your a true Patriot

Ps he just fired his secretary of defense. I bet because he said the military’s roll wasn’t in elections
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-09-2020, 02:20 PM   #63
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so the middle of the country shouldn’t be upset when obama mocks their religion, biden says they literally want to enslave blacks, and hilary called them deplorable? that have no legitimate reason to be turned off by democrats?

you can’t address that. all you can do, is ignore the disgusting statements by prominent democrats, and try to make it seem like only the conservatives have a character flaw here.

the denial is fascinating.
I did they need to stop crying , funny they love trumps name calling but they draw the line when a black man or a women disrespect s them please

And your post only addressing what Trump did for blacks

As healing the racial divide shows you have no idea what people mean by racial divide or what it even implies on a National scale
Old 11-09-2020, 02:22 PM   #64
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

The lunatic
It’s pretty awesome when Pete calls someone else a lunatic
Old 11-09-2020, 02:45 PM   #65
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I did they need to stop crying , funny they love trumps name calling but they draw the line when a black man or a women disrespect s them please

As healing the racial divide shows you have no idea what people mean by racial divide or what it even implies on a National scale
did you ever suggest liberals stop crying over the last 4 years? or is it only acceptable to you when liberals complain and riot and burn when they don’t get their way?

on the racial divide you completely dodged my question.

do you know any conservative blacks? you’re ok with biden saying they aren’t black?

name one thing trump has ever said or done please, which is more racially divisive than saying republicans want to enslave blacks.

blacks have never had it better, anywhere in the world, than they have it here, right now. but that fact doesn’t help democrats win elections, so the media reports the opposite, and you suck it up like a Hoover deluxe.
Old 11-09-2020, 02:49 PM   #66
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

did you ever suggest liberals stop crying over the last 4 years? or is it only acceptable to you when liberals complain and riot and burn when they don’t get their way?

on the racial divide you completely dodged my question.

do you know any conservative blacks? you’re ok with biden saying they aren’t black?

name one thing trump has ever said or done please, which is more racially divisive than saying republicans want to enslave blacks.

blacks have never had it better, anywhere in the world, than they have it here, right now. but that fact doesn’t help democrats win elections, so the media reports the opposite, and you suck it up like a Hoover deluxe.

because truth doesn’t matter. only winning. which is why i like me, you cannot ever criticize liberals
or praise conservatives. Never. what does that tell you?

the country is split roughly 50-50. but with the exception of rick hound, every single liberal here, sides with liberals 100% of the time.
Old 11-09-2020, 03:51 PM   #67
Pete F.
Canceled

Poor victim, it must be tough to always be picked on

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-09-2020, 04:01 PM   #68
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Poor victim, it must be tough to always be picked on
believe me, the day you can victimize me in any way/shape/form, is the day i call it quits. you’re a clown. the one thoughtful
liberal here, had blocked you.

me exposing you, and me being victimized by you, aren’t close to being the same thing.
Old 11-09-2020, 05:01 PM   #69
wdmso

blacks have never had it better, anywhere in the world, than they have it here, right now.

With these grand proclamations, again show how detached you are when it comes to a racial divide

Last edited by wdmso; 11-09-2020 at 05:15 PM..
Old 11-09-2020, 05:47 PM   #70
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
believe me, the day you can victimize me in any way/shape/form, is the day i call it quits. you’re a clown. the one thoughtful
liberal here, had blocked you.

me exposing you, and me being victimized by you, aren’t close to being the same thing.
Poor victim

Lets Go Darwin