Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-14-2020, 11:44 AM   #151
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So somehow it is a joke when SD constantly calls me a pussy and references people's parents and children but not a joke when someone talks about your mom.

Ok, I got it.
Let's go very slowly here, so that even you can follow.

I don't like bringing family members into it. Pete did it with me, and he did it to TDFs kids. I called him out for it. I don't like it when Dangles does it, and I suggested that he stop.

You criticized Dangles for doing it, but say that Pete was justified because I "engaged him".

So between you and me, who is being consistent about calling out that behavior on both sides, and who is willing to overlook it when done by people on their side of the political aisle? Can you guess?
Old 04-14-2020, 12:02 PM   #152
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Let's go very slowly here, so that even you can follow.

I don't like bringing family members into it. Pete did it with me, and he did it to TDFs kids. I called him out for it. I don't like it when Dangles does it, and I suggested that he stop.

You criticized Dangles for doing it, but say that Pete was justified because I "engaged him".That is a lie (see I can do that to). I said that Pete said you "engaged with him previously so it is not like you were snow white." It doesn't say it was justified.

So between you and me, who is being consistent about calling out that behavior on both sides, and who is willing to overlook it when done by people on their side of the political aisle? Can you guess?

He just pulled up the post and it doesn't call your mom anything it asks a question - so close but not the same. It was a 1 time event. get over it. So since you kept your mouth shut when SD post vile scummy things about people's mom, dads, kids, call people vile names etc. until I mentioned it you have no grounds to stand on and it just makes you look like a hypocrite. And one other time when you cried about that statement I said it was wrong. Since SD has been doing it prior to the post getting you all upset and you didn't say anything before Pete's post it shows you are a hypocrite.
Old 04-14-2020, 12:23 PM   #153
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

This is going nowhere fast, done
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device