Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-08-2019, 10:27 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Gallup says Trump approval at a high

And higher than Obama’s at the same point in their term. imagine if he could control his outlandish behavior, and if the media could
be fair ( and ‘fair’ doesn’t mean 100% favorable like sean hannity). two things that are impossible, sadly.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/gallup-...in-presidency/
Old 05-08-2019, 04:04 PM   #2
wdmso

DONALD TRUMP ENJOYS 73 PERCENT APPROVAL RATING AMONG FOX NEWS VIEWERS, NEW POLL SHOWS
Old 05-08-2019, 04:10 PM   #3
wdmso

Only 39 percent of voters surveyed in the new poll, which was conducted Friday through Sunday, approve of the job Trump is doing as president. That is down from 44 percent last week and ties Trump’s lowest-ever approval rating in POLITICO

funny this poll was on 4\22

PS

Gallup noted, however, that its survey was conducted before controversy arose over Attorney General William Barr's characterization of special counsel Robert Mueller's report. It is unclear whether Barr's actions will negatively impact the president's approval rating once it is factored into future tracking poll results.

the stuff you leave out
Old 05-08-2019, 04:40 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Only 39 percent of voters surveyed in the new poll, which was conducted Friday through Sunday, approve of the job Trump is doing as president. That is down from 44 percent last week and ties Trump’s lowest-ever approval rating in POLITICO

funny this poll was on 4\22

PS

Gallup noted, however, that its survey was conducted before controversy arose over Attorney General William Barr's characterization of special counsel Robert Mueller's report. It is unclear whether Barr's actions will negatively impact the president's approval rating once it is factored into future tracking poll results.

the stuff you leave out
i left zip out. i posted gallup’s poll. let’s see what the next one looks like.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 05-08-2019, 04:41 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
DONALD TRUMP ENJOYS 73 PERCENT APPROVAL RATING AMONG FOX NEWS VIEWERS, NEW POLL SHOWS
and Pol Pot enjoys a 100% approval rating among CNN and MSNBC viewers. what’s your point, exactly, that more conservatives watch Fox? What a scoop!!! Did you figure that out all by yourself?

Gallup is left leaning. This is good for trump. believe it or not, you can say something is good news for him, and you won’t burst into flames.

Old 05-09-2019, 05:29 AM   #6
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
and Pol Pot enjoys a 100% approval rating among CNN and MSNBC viewers. what’s your point, exactly, that more conservatives watch Fox? What a scoop!!! Did you figure that out all by yourself?

Gallup is left leaning. This is good for trump. believe it or not, you can say something is good news for him, and you won’t burst into flames.

Your cheerleading of Trump is on the rise you try to hard to show him in a positive Light .. and avoid highlighting the real Donald ..

All I can say if Obama or and Democrat has done what Trump is doing

OMG The right would be at war .. But they are the by any means necessary crowd and their base is all in PS your in his base
Old 05-09-2019, 06:14 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Your cheerleading of Trump is on the rise you try to hard to show him in a positive Light .. and avoid highlighting the real Donald ..

All I can say if Obama or and Democrat has done what Trump is doing

OMG The right would be at war .. But they are the by any means necessary crowd and their base is all in PS your in his base
Gallup showed him in a somewhat positive light ( higher approval ratings than obama), not me. you are bending over backwards to find a way to dismiss anything about Trump which isn’t negative.

i’m no cheerleader or apologist. I hope he gets impeached ( legitimately) or steps down, and Pence takes over, so i can enjoy the economic boom and nit have to deal with the moral lapses.

i’m not a cheerleader, i’m honest. because you are so biased, from where you are, honest/fair looks
like being a trump cheerleader. Sean Hannity is a Trump
cheerleader. You are a Trump attacker, you’re the exact
mirror
image of Hannity the thoughtless clown. Hannity can never say anything critical, you can never say anything positive.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:36 AM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
and Pol Pot enjoys a 100% approval rating among CNN and MSNBC viewers.
Delusional as usual
Where’s this “fact” from?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-09-2019, 06:45 AM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Delusional as usual
Where’s this “fact” from?
It's called humor, something in very, very short supply among those with TDS.

I sit really shocking, that Trumps approval ratings are higher-than-average, among Fox viewers? Were Obama's numbers not higher among MSNBC viewers? Same thing...
Old 05-09-2019, 07:12 AM   #10
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
It's called humor, something in very, very short supply among those with TDS.

I sit really shocking, that Trumps approval ratings are higher-than-average, among Fox viewers? Were Obama's numbers not higher among MSNBC viewers? Same thing...
Would you also consider it humorous if someone said Fox viewers have a 100% approval rating of Hitler?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-09-2019, 07:17 AM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Would you also consider it humorous if someone said Fox viewers have a 100% approval rating of Hitler?
in this context, yes. fair enough?
Old 05-09-2019, 07:26 AM   #12
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sarcasm.JPG
Views:	436
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	66206