Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-01-2017, 07:45 AM   #31
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I read that fast but didn't see anything about making fun of a former POW or her fawning all over Putin. Maybe you can highlight the section?

Pretty pathetic when almost the full congress has to pass a law that won't allow the Pres. to lower sanctions w/o their approval bc they don't trust the Pres.
OK, so it's only a character flaw when you insult a former POW. How about when Obama insulted that same exact former POW, by telling an audience during the 2008 campaign, that the McCain campaign was going to make people afraid of Obama because he was black?

Paul, what Trump said about McCain was disgusting, and once again, many many conservatives criticized Trump for it. Did you hear anybody defend that? I love McCain and was sickened by what Trump said.

We didn't vote for Trump because we think he's a nice guy. We voted for him, because the choice was between two genuinely ugly human beings, and between the 2, I like Trumps policies a lot more than I like Hilary's.

Here's the difference between the two sides, right here in this post. I agree that Trump's is a world-class jerk, many many people who voted for him, say the same thing. How many liberals concede that Hilary is a wretched woman? When I call her the "c" word, do you agree with me? Or do you attack me for it?

There is way, way, way more intellectual honesty on the right. Most of us concede Trump's personal flaws. Almost nobody on the left can bring themselves to be honestly critical about what a jerk Obama was (to everyone who didn't agree with him), or what a reptile Hilary is.
Old 08-01-2017, 07:51 AM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I think Trump is a thinned skinned, narcissistic bully, but my Fidelity account loves him. I wish his administration would just get its #^&#^&#^&#^& together, just ignore the BS and do your job.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Agreed.

And if Hilary had won, you'd have a different kind of thin skinned, narcissistic bully in there (remember when she went on TV and attacked the victims of her husband's predation? She called them loony tunes, that's some feminist, boy). And your Fidelity account would be lower. So count your blessings.

Trump is way more crass and vulgar and obnoxious (on the surface) than Hilary is. They are moth morally bankrupt creatures.

He will shoot his mouth off and say more stupid things than she would have done. If you point out every single time he says something idiotic, you're going to develop carpel tunnel syndrome from typing so much. we all know he's a hot-headed baby who has no filter between his brain and his mouth. No one disagrees with that. Well, maybe Sean Hannity does, but no one here does.