Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-27-2020, 03:38 PM   #61
wdmso

Republicans claim the nation is burning with lawlessness is like saying it's raining in Louisiana and telling the State of Maine they should be ready for flooding

I honestly think conservatives have no idea how vast America is..

Kenosha has less than 100k people living there and a fraction of them are involved in riots.

Republicans. Their comming for you ... your not safe be afraid we will protect you . Not right now!

Like Covid 19 and 180k deaths it's just going to dissapear we stopped testing A systematic people before the elections to prove .its disappearing

It wouldn't be happening at all if police stopped shooting 7 times in the back .. it's that easy

Last edited by wdmso; 08-27-2020 at 03:48 PM..
Old 08-27-2020, 03:39 PM   #62
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Ask his wives about his promises
Not interested in what he promised them, nor in what they think about it. Melania praised him high at the convention. I doubt if you believe anything she said.
Old 08-27-2020, 03:40 PM   #63
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Lieberman and McCain were best buddies and Liebs thought he was going to get the VP spot.
did lieberman choose not to endorse his party’s candidate? yes or no?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 08-27-2020, 07:22 PM   #64
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Overnight ratings for night 3 of the conventions. Six networks combined, 10-11p hour:

Democratic - 16.2
Republican - 10.5
Sounds like you have nothing to worry about. Yet the frequency and hostility of your posts, paint a crystal clear picture of someone who is terrified.
Old 08-27-2020, 07:26 PM   #65
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Sounds like you have nothing to worry about. Yet the frequency and hostility of your posts, paint a crystal clear picture of someone who is terrified.
What do you call the hostility, anger and classlessness of your posts for the last 10 years?
Old 08-27-2020, 07:52 PM   #66
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
What do you call the hostility, anger and classlessness of your posts for the last 10 years?
i call them over your head. you can’t make me wrong, so you dismiss me as angry. yawn.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 08-27-2020 at 08:21 PM..
Old 08-27-2020, 08:44 PM   #67
Pete F.
Canceled

No masks and chairs touching at White House. When will Trumplicans learn that superspreader events lead to deaths? Trump Tulsa rally caused surge in covid and Herman Cain died of covid after being there. Insanity is doing the same thing over & over & expecting a different result.
Old 08-27-2020, 08:47 PM   #68
Pete F.
Canceled

It’s a sight I never before imagined: the South Lawn of the White House transformed into the stage of a political convention.
Been surprised by how many have brushed this off as a small thing when in fact it’s everything. The equation of the person with the state that is antithetical to this nation’s founding and for which Trump was already impeached.
Old 08-29-2020, 04:43 AM   #69
wdmso

I found this head line funny

RNC Featured Diverse Lineup of Black, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, Handicapped Speakers

Yea then told to beat it when the convention ended , you've served your purpose
Old 08-29-2020, 05:08 AM   #70
wdmso

He then jets to NH for his rallie makes up a story about his staff canceling the Trip to NH

Maybe he should have visited the hurricane damage 1st. Put it is what it is ...

When attendees were told to put on face masks in an announcement, a requirement in New Hampshire for gatherings larger than 100 people, the crowd booed.

The crowd booed ... not surprising. Seeing they are just following his example

But his administration will be the 1st to say they take no responsibility for the action or behaviors of their supporters