Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Build Stuff: Custom Plug & Lure Building, Rod Building » Plug Building - Got Wood?

Plug Building - Got Wood? Got Plug?

Old 02-20-2024, 06:19 PM   #1
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Any New Builders Need Complete Set up?

Let me know.... It's time to liquidate this collection of tools which include drying box for epoxy, Jet 1014 dual speed, turning tools, Vega duplicator with set up rings and carbide cutter from Professor M. Also a couple of jigs to make different plugs, including darter jig, all likely copied from the master, Joe Brotz. Bench top scroll saw. No painting or sanding equipment.
Just made the decision so need to get an idea on what is fair pricing. Package deal preferred.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 11:41 AM   #2
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

Ross, you giving up building????

No boat, back in the suds.
piemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 01:33 PM   #3
Grampa Greg

Send a message via AIM to Grampa Greg
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Let me know.... It's time to liquidate this collection of tools which include drying box for epoxy, Jet 1014 dual speed, turning tools, Vega duplicator with set up rings and carbide cutter from Professor M. Also a couple of jigs to make different plugs, including darter jig, all likely copied from the master, Joe Brotz. Bench top scroll saw. No painting or sanding equipment.
Just made the decision so need to get an idea on what is fair pricing. Package deal preferred.
I'm new to building and am interested in a few things and maybe more.
The drying box for epoxy, turning tools for sure. Also the jigs to make different plugs interest me as well.

Thanks,
Greg
Grampa Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 05:09 PM   #4
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

I will send you a PM with phone number. Other here can attest that you would be pretty set up with this lot.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
Old 03-03-2024, 04:33 PM   #5
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Lot listed in Classifieds 3/3/24. I am going to give it a week here before feeling out on another site.

Old 03-13-2024, 12:42 PM   #6
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

This lot has sold.