Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » StriperTalk!

StriperTalk! All things Striper

Old 06-17-2017, 06:21 AM   #31
Guppy
User

Nice Bob (RMarsh)
Going to happen for me next Saturday, can't get here soon enough
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 11:26 AM   #32
Clammer

don.t post about fishing on here anymore .......don,t need the B/S ..........................I,m fishing harder than I did in years //7 hours is a short day ................ were catching , but not smoking them .................. But they are all descent fish ..............I,m taking a ton of photos ..but not many of fish ........I,m having fun with sunrise & scenery ........ships & cool stuff that we pass .
I will say the the guys that want to post photos of fish are all on facebook .post them here if you want to share ..............................without even trying , I,m getting more info from just being on facebook &not even going to a particular person to see pictures .
I will say that I reached out to a old time member here & just like the friends we have been , put us on a few fish ////////////////////////// poor Joe Fig .he even calls me ,he finally got the hint .texes don,t work with me .I can,t see them & if I could I ain,t spending fifteen minutes to type back when a phone call to me would be minutes ............Joe ya shudda stayed around today ><> But don,t worry . the Scup bite tirned on this week ><>

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Clammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 04:15 PM   #33
spinncognito
Is it May yet?

Have not gotten into many quality fish up here in my part of the North Shore. I did not think it was possible for the bass to be any smaller than the ones we were getting last spring but I have been seeing fish as small as 5 and 6 inches. Have to go through 20 of them to get a mid 20 inch fish or small keeper. Gonna target Tog this coming week as I have seen some jumbos around the stricter I frequent. Still refusing to consider a boat! Good to see the fish talk! Carry on....

"Twitch....Twitch....Twitch....WHAM!"
spinncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 04:20 PM   #34
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clammer View Post
don.t post about fishing on here anymore .......don,t need the B/S ..........................I,m fishing harder than I did in years //7 hours is a short day ................ were catching , but not smoking them .................. But they are all descent fish ..............I,m taking a ton of photos ..but not many of fish ........I,m having fun with sunrise & scenery ........ships & cool stuff that we pass .
I will say the the guys that want to post photos of fish are all on facebook .post them here if you want to share ..............................without even trying , I,m getting more info from just being on facebook &not even going to a particular person to see pictures .
I will say that I reached out to a old time member here & just like the friends we have been , put us on a few fish ////////////////////////// poor Joe Fig .he even calls me ,he finally got the hint .texes don,t work with me .I can,t see them & if I could I ain,t spending fifteen minutes to type back when a phone call to me would be minutes ............Joe ya shudda stayed around today ><> But don,t worry . the Scup bite tirned on this week ><>
What!! Joe was out too? How the hell did I miss you guys. I was sitting a mile N of Bullocks Light on the side of the 47' mark on the channel at 5 AM. Crips!!!

No boat, back in the suds.
piemma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 12:39 AM   #35
5/0
Eels

Live action now!!!
Canal is on fiyah.
5/0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 06:16 AM   #36
Guppy
User

I take pictures to send for busting balls of the guys that bail out of my 3 AM launch times.... :-) or my sons that never join me..

Not sure if posting boat fish is well recepted here, still looking for the large surf fish to post, lost several to the rock gods .... :-(
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote