Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-07-2016, 12:02 PM   #1
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Something's up

Contingent of our SF warriors recently deployed to N Africa..... these are the badass mf'ers too.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:24 PM   #2
Slipknot
Super Moderator

well don't be posting about it and tip off the enemy

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:50 PM   #3
HookLine&Sinker

Its nothing new. like he said keep it off the web
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 05-07-2016, 02:53 PM   #4
spence

They announced this in Feb.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:56 PM   #5
Fishpart
Keep The Change

Have a friend in Civil Affairs that just spent a year in Djbouti. Those guys are Spec Ops, but need some BAMF's to proect them as they primarily won hearts and minds..
Old 05-07-2016, 06:59 PM   #6
PRBuzz
BuzzLuck

Send a message via Skype™ to PRBuzz
How many members of ISIS/ISIL does sb.com serve?

Given the diversity of the human species, there is no “normal” human genome sequence. We are all mutants.
Old 05-07-2016, 07:44 PM   #7
HookLine&Sinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpart View Post
Have a friend in Civil Affairs that just spent a year in Djbouti. Those guys are Spec Ops, but need some BAMF's to proect them as they primarily won hearts and minds..
i was there in 14, that base was sick. we went out to the training ground where the Frech FL was. those boys had one serious obstical course, they font f*ck around. had been put there in support of a seal mission, but ofcourse Force stole from us in less 24 hours of being in DJ wont get into details

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBuzz View Post
How many members of ISIS/ISIL does sb.com serve?
its a double edge sword man. its great to tell/hear the stories, but do it in person, off the web for everyone to see. current things expecially. i think its good to be reported after the fact but not while its taking place. i get the politcal side of that americans want to know whats going on. but hey its best for the boys on the ground. also examples of "lone survior" and "american sniper" great stories being told but it sucks how they let everyone know how the elite operate. when was the last time you herd something from Delta....exactly

not above you, not below you, always beside you

Last edited by HookLine&Sinker; 05-07-2016 at 07:52 PM..

"We're onto Cincinnati."-God

"Wanna know which ring is my favorite? The next one."-Jesus