Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 03-18-2018, 08:58 PM   #1
For sale: Cabo Reels, Penn Battle 5, Life Jacket, Sling Pack, few smaller f/w reels

Few things I don't use (some I haven't used at all). Posted here as well as on Facebook. I'm a business owner, so I'm not going to screw around with my reputation, everything listed as honestly as possible. I'm willing to ship anything purchased, as long as you don't low ball and try to beat me up too much on the price...

- Quantum Cabo 40 PTsE- brand new in box, never used and never spooled. I'm a big fan of the Cabo 50 ( I own several), but I picked up this 40 thinking I'd use it as a smaller, lighter setup. Haven't even put line on it since I bought it late last summer. Tackle Direct is listing for $190, make me a reasonable offer

- Quantum Cabo 50 PTsE - lightly used, but I still have the box, manual, and spool adjustment washers. Like I just said, I'm a big fan of these reels, but I've got too many of them. Serviced in the fall, everything is in perfect working order. Few minor signs of wear, mostly from being in the rod holder on my truck. New these are $200-ish. I'm thinking $160 or make reasonable offer

- Cheeky Flotr 2500 Freshwater spinning reel - brand new in box, never used and never spooled. Won this as part of a raffle a year ago and I've never used it. Almost all my freshwater fishing is with the fly rod. On the Cheeky website for $70, make an offer

- Penn Battle II 5000 - picked this up at Dick's two seasons back. Thought it would be a good backup reel for me and company when we take the kayaks out. Used, but never beat up. Shows a few small signs of use, but serviced in the fall and in perfect working order. Served its purpose for me, but the Cabo 50's that I love are slightly smaller and I prefer them. Still have the box and paperwork. Spooled with barely used 50# J-braid. Sticker on box says $109, I'm thinking $80

- Quantum Nitrous NIT20F - small spinning reel my wife won in a raffle the end of last summer. I have not even taken it out of the package. Like i mentioned, I'm almost always fly fishing in freshwater, so this reel is never going to get used at my house. Prices are all over the board online, I'm seeing anything from $25-50

- Kokotat Life Vest "Bahia Predator" - brand new and never worn. Got this as part of a barter package last summer. No tags on it, but I assure you it's brand new. I own several pfd's already and I prefer the inflatable style, so this is just collecting dust. Online is showing as high as $150, make offer

- Fishpond Slingpack "Buckhorn" - Brand new, never worn, still has tags on. Got as a two seasons back, but I'm not really a sling pack guy. Price tag says $129, make offer

Any questions? If you're interested in something I'm happy to send you a few pictures. Message me with an email or some other means to contact you. ( I couldn't seem to get them to upload here)

Last edited by EliTheBeerGuy; 03-19-2018 at 08:06 AM.. Reason: Changing the title

- EliTheBeerGuy
aka Elliot
EliTheBeerGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: