View Full Version : What to do when pulled over for speeding..By Bassmaster

fishaholic18
07-11-2005, 09:40 AM
Here's a few pointers BM showed us Sat. night

1: After you are pulled over, immediatley jump out of your vehicle and act like you're gonna charge at the officer.
2: Get back in your vehicle and slam the door so hard that it cracks the frame.
3: When officer approaches you, ask him right away "Are you gonna give me an F'in ticket?"
4: Also ask, "Did you pull me over because I drive a Jeep and you think I'm gay?"
5: If the officer is taking too long writing the ticket, you know how they like to sit in their vehicle and mahe you wait, just Beep the horn and yell "HURRY UP!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!"
6: The officer will call for back-up, because he's scared %$%$%$%$. When the back-up asks where you are coming from, say "There's no F'in fish on the Cape."
7: When they send you on your way, be sure to dump the clutch and pelt their vehicles with rocks and accelerate quickly to the speed limit.

I'm sure there's more and Canalman will probably add to this, but he got away with a Warning. :bounce:
Worked like a charm.

Thanks for the great time BM, we have to do it again.

Dave

Karl F
07-11-2005, 09:52 AM
What? :huh:

no rebar?

;)

Slipknot
07-11-2005, 10:06 AM
I lost my canalman popper at newcomb hollow :bc: stinkin' van stall snapoff reel :whackin:
must have been the fresh line, but I hate that counter weight thingy on the outside of the spool :mad:

BM never speeds, I am surprised :yawn:

I like your story Dave, I like the way you wrote it :btu:

reelecstasy
07-11-2005, 10:06 AM
:rotf3: :rotf3: Too funny

fishaholic18
07-11-2005, 11:05 AM
We didn't get any fish but I had a great time, tons of laughs! :rotf3:
Bruce, I forgot all about giving Joey a ride back to M&D's, I apologize.
Canalman and I headed to McDonald and woofed down burgers while sitting in the Canal parking lot at 4am :yak4: . We decided to go home because we were too tired to fish anymore. :conf:

fishaholic18
07-11-2005, 11:06 AM
I lost my canalman popper at newcomb hollow :bc: stinkin' van stall snapoff reel :whackin:
must have been the fresh line, but I hate that counter weight thingy on the outside of the spool :mad:

You'll have to Ho him for a few more. :uhoh:

reelecstasy
07-11-2005, 11:07 AM
I lost my canalman popper

Me too :mad: :whackin: :wall:

bassmaster
07-11-2005, 11:35 AM
speed, i got that young chits speed, all my friggen years
i wanna real cop to pull me over
go check air in tires You lazy %$%$%$%$s

Raven
07-11-2005, 11:42 AM
wish i had seen that one.... too funny

fishaholic18
07-11-2005, 11:57 AM
BM, u need to change your avitar. The Ford is dead.
Use this one.
You Jeep sissy... :rotfl:

ProfessorM
07-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Classic. Speeding. :laughs: I would have given him a ticket for erratic driving but I didn't see no speeding. I will have to try those steps because I always end up with a ticket and I am a yes sir, no sir kind of driver. Who knew. P.

Canalman
07-11-2005, 03:03 PM
I was rehersing my story to whomever I would call to throw my bail money that night :laughs:. I still can't believe you got away with that BM! But I must say I enjoyed the chance to fish the outer beaches and I enjoyed the needle lesson. I WILL be calling you again for a rematch with those finicky cape stripers ;). I had a blast!

SLip anp and Chris, I have plenty of poppers just lemme know.

-Dave

Clammer
07-11-2005, 03:37 PM
It worked like a charm /only because what you didn,t seeeeeeeeeeeeee><><.. Dave given the cop his phone number & a pink rose :devil2: :jump1:

Uncle Matt
07-11-2005, 04:04 PM
BM -

Try that some place in central Mass, such as the Republic of Holden, and the story would have a different ending. :hang:

I'm sure the officer has his version of the story as well. Right twinkle toes?

Raven
07-11-2005, 04:31 PM
here ya go osafer hick

bassmaster
07-11-2005, 04:58 PM
i want a real cop
jeeps suck and no my avitar stays
take the friggen rainbow and stuff it
i keep sticking my ford key in this fagmobile
i must be friggen gay for buying one.....
uncle mat ,,,,,, a doenut goes along way :wave: :D

bassmaster
07-11-2005, 04:59 PM
BM, u need to change your avitar. The Ford is dead.
Use this one.
You Jeep sissy... :rotfl:
slide under a mack truck and tast ya blood
I feel like clammer on blues :splat: :yak6:

bassmaster
07-11-2005, 05:03 PM

fundimental speed law bruce I really didnt need thaT After busting ass for no friggen fish.

fishaholic18
07-11-2005, 05:04 PM
slide under a mack truck and tast ya blood
I feel like clammer on blues :splat: :yak6:
:wave:
You sure you weren't drinkin' :gu: or on drugs :smokin: that night? :skulz:

bassmaster
07-11-2005, 05:07 PM
ooooooohhhhhhhhhh
that set me ta grumpin.
i hate drugs
like my avitar
lmao

Slipknot
07-11-2005, 06:26 PM
you're avatar is on drugs

Karl F
07-11-2005, 06:28 PM
A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a
Texas Sheriffs Deputy.
He thinks that he is smarter than the Deputy because
he is sure that he has a better education.
He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun
at the deputies expense...
Deputy says, "License and registration, please."

Lawyer says, "What for?"

Deputy says, "You didn't come to a complete stop at
the stop sign ."

Lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."
Deputy says, "You still didn't come to a complete
stop. License and registration, please."
Lawyer says, "What's the difference?"

Deputy says, "The difference is, you have to come to a
complete stop, that's the law. License and
registration, please!"
Lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference
between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license
and registration and you give me the ticket, if not
you let me go and no ticket."

Deputy says, "Exit your vehicle, sir."
At this point, the deputy takes out his nightstick and
starts beating the ever-loving crap out of the lawyer
and says:

"Now..... do you want me to stop or just slow down?"

Swimmer
07-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Cops don't write gay guys driving jeeps with upside down rainbows tickets because if the stop goes south the cop might have to touch him while placing him under arrest.

Either that, or he gave out the last ticket in the book to the last A....le he stopped. Thier used to be twenty tickets to a book now their is only twenty. Some guys forget.

This could lead to a new board right next to grumpy old farts. We could call it, "Problems faced by gay guys who drive jeeps on Cape Cod."

I would guess that the cop was a summer cop who is not issued a ticket book to begin with.

bassmaster
07-11-2005, 10:10 PM
swimmer the kid was greener than hell, though he was going to chit his pants
point is part timers dont need to be pullin over grump old fart on deserted road

Swimmer
07-12-2005, 01:46 PM
It sounded to me like he was bored and bit of way more than he can or could chew. Dave, on the cape don't many of those boys that are summer cops play for the semi-pro baseball league? I know they sued to. Probably changed his mind about any career in law enforcement.

Pete_G
07-12-2005, 09:54 PM

The evil VS counterweight is really making itself known this week. I snapped off a 2+ year old Beachmaster Danny that I fish almost every time out and have probably caught thousands of pounds of fish on. It was a particularly good plug, catching fish easily when no other plug would work. I've never hung the line on the counterweight and snapped it before till this incident and I've been using VS reels for years. I'm still in mourning over that plug and I feel a little betrayed by my silver 250. :mad:

bassmaster
07-13-2005, 10:43 PM
The evil VS counterweight is really making itself known this week. I snapped off a 2+ year old Beachmaster Danny that I fish almost every time out and have probably caught thousands of pounds of fish on. It was a particularly good plug, catching fish easily when no other plug would work. I've never hung the line on the counterweight and snapped it before till this incident and I've been using VS reels for years. I'm still in mourning over that plug and I feel a little betrayed by my silver 250. :mad:
sorry for Your loss, that sucks and know that all to well
Maybe when I ever get to making a few danny bodys I will have to make You one to use.
Beachmaster lures are quality and one of the best lures made out there.
I been fishing well mon and tue,,, a small Habs popper in green and chart. squishin the twinkies.
Ya i was grumpy and tired when i got pulled over. I dont drive nuts and have 9 points and a class A lic to protect.
been very stressed and acting like im 20 :fishslap:

dont understand the counter weight thing, i never had that problem and slip needs to get use to his reel and should use it more.

Pete_G
07-14-2005, 10:22 AM
dont understand the counter weight thing, i never had that problem and slip needs to get use to his reel and should use it more.

Don't jinx yourself, it had never happened to me before till then. Might have been wind related, not sure.

I'm going to take the weight off and put some glue under it then tighten it down, hopefully that will keep it from ever happening again.