View Full Version : RJimmy, Christian, and Zacs

Notaro
08-27-2005, 11:47 AM
See y'all tomorrow @ 5:45 AM for our tuna charter trip with Bill and Jules in Quincy. Don't be late! :)

ThrowingTimber
08-27-2005, 11:51 AM
Notaro, I lost my After Hours spook on the drive home from plug night!!!!! :mad:

Notaro
08-27-2005, 11:53 AM
Notaro, I lost my After Hours spook on the drive home from plug night!!!!! :mad:

how did it happen, man? Did u get hoed? im going to bring my AH spookster on my tuna charter trip and hope to land one. I want to goof off.

Squid kids Dad
08-27-2005, 12:02 PM
Good luck guys...Bill & Jules = good people :wavey:

Fisherwoman
08-27-2005, 01:58 PM
Notaro, RIjimmy,Christian and Zac's is there any way you guys can make it to the dock by 5 am, if so let me know. As of right now according to the weather report we are definatly on and so are the tuna.

We went out yesterday and got another tuna , it was a 25 lber that Bill caught on topwater light tackle. It was awesome/ Saw about 800 tuna yesterday, they were everywhere. :jump:

Things to bring, dress warm as the run will be cool in the morning, Sunglasses, hat, food, beverage. You will be all set. If You guys want me to call you all tonight I will unless I get a message back from all of you that you got this post.

Jules

RIJIMMY
08-27-2005, 05:34 PM
I'm all set for 5, I'll five ya a call Jules!

Notaro
08-27-2005, 08:21 PM
cool weather? that doesn't stop me.

Christian
08-27-2005, 08:43 PM
yeah ok..... im gunna be able to sleep. no.

fishweewee
08-28-2005, 07:10 PM
Report?

I hope you guys smoked 'em.

TheRattBoy
08-28-2005, 07:55 PM
:huh: :huh: :huh:

Notaro
08-28-2005, 08:42 PM
Zacs lost the fish and we didn't celebrate it with a cigar. Christian, RJimmy, and I didn't have a hook up. Bad weather. Those effing fish have ADD because they just couldn't stay in one place. All schoolie tuna. But it was a great experience for me. I wilt ry to charter up next year for tuna and pray that I will land several and keep a giant for home/restaurant to give and eat. Weather was a little crappy.

keeperreaper
08-29-2005, 07:25 AM
Thats tuna fishing. They're here one minute gone the next. They are fast and can be very finicky. You gained valuable experience though.

RIJIMMY
08-29-2005, 07:33 AM
I had a blast, Bill and Jules were great and it was great to meet new people from the site. I never knew tuna came so close to the top. We had some good tries at them and it was cool seeing these fish up close. We also ran into a pod of dolphins, very close and that was an amazing site.
The sea was choppy and it made it more difficult to find them. I didnt realize how much we were bouncing around until we got off the boat and my legs were shaky. I was dizzy until I went to sleep, sort of seasick after I got off the sea?
I will make it a yearly trip to go after these fish and will hook up with Bill and Jules again. The boat was amazing and you were both good hosts.

zacs
08-29-2005, 08:31 AM
Zacs lost the fish and we didn't celebrate it with a cigar.

LOL. You are a funny guy, Joe. I forgot I told you I brought the cigars. I would have stayed and smoked one at the dock with you when we got back in, but I was so beat from that ride home, I was dreading my ride back to the Ocean State. Sorry, man, next time... :smokin:

Yeah, I had that damn fish on for about ten seconds. I have been replaying it in my mind all night and morning. I don't think I could have done anything differently. Maybe I should have set the hook harder...I don't know. It was still cool to see that fish break clean out of the water to take the pencil popper, to feel the weight on the line, and then to hear christian shreek like a gril :rotf3: :rotf3:

All and all a great trip. Bill & Jules are great people. And they have an awesome boat.

RIJimmy, no dolphin pics? Those things were incredible. At first we thought they were 200lb tuna. :shocked: :shocked:

RIJIMMY
08-29-2005, 08:46 AM
My pics were sad.......I blame the waves. I'll email them but they're really, really bad.

Fisherwoman
08-29-2005, 10:17 AM
RIJimmy,Zacs, Notaro, Christian, Bill and I want to thank you for a great day out there. Wish the seas would have cooperated, but thats how it goes offshore sometimes, I hope we didn't beat you guys up too bad.

I wish you would have landed that fish Zac, would have been awesome, but don't lose sleep over it as tuna will do that to you. You didn't do any thing wrong, when that fish jumped he just threw the plug, same thing happens with bass sometimes and you hooked into a tuna!!!! Thats like hooking a bass on Steroids.

Christian, I gotta say that scream you left out made me think someone fell outa the boat!!! LMAO :bl2:

RIJimmy was a pleasure meeting you, You were awesome and fun to be around!!!And no you can't have our boat. But when are you gonna get one :kewl:

Notaro, All I can say is I should Have drowned your A$$ for losing the sacred PEE BUCKET off my boat!!!! That was a mortal sin, I have had that lucky bucket since we owned the old boat and was the only thing we brought on board the new boat. IT WAS MY LUCKY BUCKET. If you weren't sleeping and out of it :yak6: most of the day I probably would have thrown you OVERBOARD!!!!!! :splat: :hs: YOU OWE ME BIGTIME BUDDY, all I can say is that after the bucket went overboard we never saw another tuna, It was like a light swicth went off. I definatley think it was because of my lucky bucket. LMAO

All kidding aside, we had a great time yesterday and you guys were awesome to have on board, glad you made it all home safely after that bumpy ride in and out. I am glad you all enjoyed your 1st tuna trip and learned something to boot when you were on board the Alternative. :kewl:

Thanks Again,
Jules & Bill

BigFish
08-29-2005, 10:26 AM
Seems that is what Notaro does mostly on boat trips.....he sleeps! :sleeps:

BasicPatrick
08-29-2005, 11:50 AM
Dear Bill & Jules,
I am writing you in response to the unfortunate accident that took place on a recent tuna charter. I am not overly supersticious, however some things are just plain signs from the heavens. The loss of "Jules Pee Bucket" is an obvious indication that the "Alternative" is now cursed. At this time, I regret to inform you that I will no longer be able to work as second Captain for the charter boat Alternative. As you know, safety is a big concern for me and I just do not feel that a brand spanking new beautiful top quality vessel such as yours can be considered safe without the infamous bucket. :bl2:
The only way that I would change my decision would be a committment to take one of two drastic measures required to "reverse the curse".
The forst and easiest way to "reversethe curse" would be to kill Notaro, but that is just not feasable. :skulz: The second way would be to take that sweet ride to a very special island with lots of indian mojo and run it round and round that island for at least 21 days. I beleive that this might just wash the curse of Notaro right off the boat and save your investment and adress my concerns. :bshake:

sincerely,
Captain Basic

RIJimmy,Zacs, Notaro, Christian, Bill and I want to thank you for a great day out there. Wish the seas would have cooperated, but thats how it goes offshore sometimes, I hope we didn't beat you guys up too bad.

I wish you would have landed that fish Zac, would have been awesome, but don't lose sleep over it as tuna will do that to you. You didn't do any thing wrong, when that fish jumped he just threw the plug, same thing happens with bass sometimes and you hooked into a tuna!!!! Thats like hooking a bass on Steroids.

Christian, I gotta say that scream you left out made me think someone fell outa the boat!!! LMAO :bl2:

RIJimmy was a pleasure meeting you, You were awesome and fun to be around!!!And no you can't have our boat. But when are you gonna get one :kewl:

Notaro, All I can say is I should Have drowned your A$$ for losing the sacred PEE BUCKET off my boat!!!! That was a mortal sin, I have had that lucky bucket since we owned the old boat and was the only thing we brought on board the new boat. IT WAS MY LUCKY BUCKET. If you weren't sleeping and out of it :yak6: most of the day I probably would have thrown you OVERBOARD!!!!!! :splat: :hs: YOU OWE ME BIGTIME BUDDY, all I can say is that after the bucket went overboard we never saw another tuna, It was like a light swicth went off. I definatley think it was because of my lucky bucket. LMAO

All kidding aside, we had a great time yesterday and you guys were awesome to have on board, glad you made it all home safely after that bumpy ride in and out. I am glad you all enjoyed your 1st tuna trip and learned something to boot when you were on board the Alternative. :kewl:

Thanks Again,
Jules & Bill

BEETLE
08-29-2005, 11:53 AM
Oh boy Joe, you dropped the lucky pee bucket overboard, this is not good for that yin + yang thingie.
:fishslap:
Basic's response jumped in just before this while being typed... I half to agree with that romping on Indian ground for 21 day thing and reverse the curse.

BEETLE
08-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Wait a minute.... I just remembered - the Alternative #2 has a freikin head - WTF you still using the pee bucket for ?????

Fisherwoman
08-29-2005, 12:05 PM
Dear Captain Patrick, I know how you feel as I am completely distressed over the loss of "MY PEE BUCKET" I really think that we could make option 1 feesable!!! I think we should take Notaro on another trip and hang him from the bow in 10 ft seas until he can take no more :jump1:

I do not know how long it will take for me to recover from this sadenning situation. :eek5: :splat: I am hoping that in the coming weeks we will prevail over this distressful situation and return the Alternative back to ripping lips as usual. For now Notaro is completely banned from the Alternative until furthur notice!!!! :bl:

I agree that situation and option #2 would be the cure for sure, so we may have to check into that ASAP!!!

Captain Patrick would you be able to facilitate and join us on our journey to the Indian Island for recovering our Mojo.
:huh:

Fisherwoman
08-29-2005, 12:10 PM
Beetle, We use this bucket for many things, PEEING Quik as the fish are busting, Head takes to much time and I can not see the fish from down there.

USe # 2- boat mojo maker
Use # 3- ice mover
Use # 4 -eel bucket

For furthur inquiries, please contact us immediatly!!!! :rolleyes:

RIJIMMY
08-29-2005, 12:12 PM
I think we should take Notaro on another trip and hang him from the bow in 10 ft seas until he can take no more :jump1:

I think 1 ft seas and 10 minutes would be enough for Joe :spin:

BEETLE
08-29-2005, 01:28 PM
from what i'm hearing he'd probably sleep right through it.

Jules, thanks for clearing up the many uses you had of your beloved pee bucket.

Joe - it's a bummer to be you right now.... :behead:

fishweewee
08-29-2005, 01:41 PM
shame on you for losing the lucky honey bucket, joe. :eyes:

zacs
08-29-2005, 01:42 PM
Dear Fisherwoman, et. all,

I am in the process of making a new and better pee bucket for the Alternative. This bucket, if intitated properly, should reverse the dreaded "CURSE OF NOTARO."

Initiation procedure:
Once the bucket is in your possesion, you must do the following. Take the heart of the mighty Stiped Bass. Place into bucket. Take the head of the cunning Bluefish. Place into bucket. At dead low tide, on new moon night, hold the bucket high, and dump the contents into the churing seas of the afformentioned spiritual island mentioned by Capt' Patrick. This should reverse the unfortunate "CURSE OF NOTARO."

Iwannakeeper
08-29-2005, 02:11 PM
I am not mixing any drinks on the alternative.

I never have nor will I be willing to put pee flavored Ice in cocktails. :sick:

Jules, I know they are expensive, but maybe I can get you a couple of buckets
1. for pee
2. for chum
3. for ice
etc. :hf1:

Iwannakeeper
08-29-2005, 02:13 PM
the only thing with the buckets I am offering - none have the mojo of Jules Pee Bucket.

Jules - I am surprise you didn't make joe go swimming after it.

Notaro
08-29-2005, 06:44 PM
Oh god, it was an accident. It slipped off my hands. I will get you another one if you want me to. But don't use me as a trolling plug for tunas. 10 knots? That would kill me in a minute.

CAL
08-29-2005, 10:10 PM
Seems that is what Notaro does mostly on boat trips.....he sleeps! :sleeps:

He does that on surf trips too. He slept all the way to and from one of the local spots. At least I know he can't find his way there on his own :laugha:

Notaro, you a butterfinger. Got any spooks left? :rotf3:

Notaro
08-29-2005, 10:20 PM
He does that on surf trips too. He slept all the way to and from one of the local spots. At least I know he can't find his way there on his own :laugha:

Notaro, you a butterfinger. Got any spooks left? :rotf3:

:doh: :wall: i still got it, man. the spots we went last time, i have been there before. :p

Fisherwoman
08-30-2005, 09:24 AM
Iwannakeeper, sorry but we do not mix drinks on the Alternative, and we do occasionally rinse the aformentioned bucket in between uses!! LOL

Notaro, 10 knts is just what I had in mind :as: . I wish you would have told me you dropped my bucket, at lease I could have turned around to try and retrieve it. I just don't know what I am gonna do with you!!!! :hang: :rotf3:

The Alternative will just never be the same :(

Don't worry joe we will find our mojo again, we are just messing with you!!!! :rotf2:

Notaro
08-30-2005, 01:35 PM
Iwannakeeper, sorry but we do not mix drinks on the Alternative, and we do occasionally rinse the aformentioned bucket in between uses!! LOL

Notaro, 10 knts is just what I had in mind :as: . I wish you would have told me you dropped my bucket, at lease I could have turned around to try and retrieve it. I just don't know what I am gonna do with you!!!! :hang: :rotf3:

The Alternative will just never be the same :(

Don't worry joe we will find our mojo again, we are just messing with you!!!! :rotf2:

Alright, I will do that. I shoulda told ya. I was going to wait and tell ya, but it was a mistake.

Van
08-30-2005, 02:13 PM
That was a sweet bucket, shame on you JOE !!!! :whackin:

I was honored and humbled to be allowed to pee in that treasure. AND,,,,I was especially careful during the flushing sequence as well.... :uhoh:

Total bummer, but HEY, maybe I'll find it on my next NW trip in my boat, and
sell it back to ya !! :rotf3:

Sad to lose an old friend, although it did have the second worse job in the world and its probably happy to be PEE FREE !!!!! :rotf3:

JOE = SHARK CHUM :as:

chris L
08-30-2005, 02:45 PM
there is a way of getting your pee bucket mojo back . it requires spritzing . spritzing ? you say you dont know what spritzing is ? ah well let me explain . due to the fact the the said bucket was used for #1 and not #2 this makes spritzing easier and less demanding on the spritzerer . you need to start at the head and work yourself along the port side spritzing as we go to the stern then back up to the bow via the starboard side again spritzing as we go . If you dont have enough in the first spritzerer then by all means sustitute for a second spritzerer . Then since Joe lost the bucket , he needs to redeem himself by using the bucket first and after the first use by Joe it then is NO BUCKET FOR YOU !

once this is all complete you will have your bucket mojo again . Please od this ASAP , I dont fish or board boats with bad mojo .

THANKS Notaro

LOL

The Dad Fisherman
08-30-2005, 02:50 PM
You could always make the guy that lost the Bucket the SpritzerEE.....I hear they get top dollar for that in some NY Clubs....:D

outfished
08-30-2005, 03:00 PM
I think an ole fashion barnicle incrusted hull dragging is in order here followed by 50 lash's while strapped to the railling. That'll teach em! All kidding aside, all this tuna talk is wetting my appetite. Headed out on the Helen-H on the 19th-20th. Can't wait :happy:

zacs
08-30-2005, 03:41 PM
there is a way of getting your pee bucket mojo back . it requires spritzing . spritzing ? you say you dont know what spritzing is ? ah well let me explain . due to the fact the the said bucket was used for #1 and not #2 this makes spritzing easier and less demanding on the spritzerer . ...

It should be noted here, that Notaro was not using the bucket for its intended purpose, rather he was :yak6: :yak6: :spin: :yak4: :yak4:

so I guess the re-mojification process will involve a lot of "pulling the trigger."

Christian
08-30-2005, 04:44 PM
i just want to say...my scream was justified...they were freekin BLUEFIN TUNA.

Notaro
08-30-2005, 11:22 PM
u guys are so mean... :conf: :(

fishaholic18
08-30-2005, 11:33 PM
u guys are so mean... :conf: :(
Don't take it seriously Joe. It's the net and you're a good egg. :btu:

Fisherwoman
08-31-2005, 07:20 AM
:claps: Come on Joe, This is all in good fun, not a big deal buddy, don't worry about it, I will just have to break in a new bucket, thanks for being a good sport. :gorez:

chris L
08-31-2005, 08:11 AM
no joe being mean would have been handing you a spoon and making you clean the bucket . MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM hooya

OH RALPH
OH RAAAAAAALLLPH

Notaro
08-31-2005, 10:00 AM
Of course, I knew you guys were, but yes, y'all are so mean. lol