View Full Version : what could possibly ruin...

GonnaCatchABig1
06-30-2007, 09:45 PM
catching your first keeper after ten years of striper fishing on and off? welllllllll it could be... deciding to take a picture of every single fish caught no matter how small this year. going out catching the biggest fish all year. even though not a keeper (sad huh?) taking a crappy picture all by yourself. then hooking into an even bigger fish. having some one stop and admire. and ask them to take a picture. who apparently has the same camera. and states "this will be easy" . who you then ask 100 times "are you sure you got it?" and answers 100 times "yes". so you smoke a cigarette. and decide to admire the pic.. and it's not there.. nope.. not there.. there is no record of this fish.. oh well.. i am glad it was never measured.. so i am guessing it was 27" almost a keeper but not quite. good thing too, cause ya gotta get your first keeper on film. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

tynan19
07-01-2007, 06:32 AM
Tripod~

GonnaCatchABig1
07-02-2007, 12:36 PM
lol.. maybe.. fi we did we would need, i dunno.. we already have so much gear to carry. maybe i can rig up a camera mount to my chair..