Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 06-30-2007, 09:45 PM   #1
GonnaCatchABig1
must find the fish

what could possibly ruin...

catching your first keeper after ten years of striper fishing on and off? welllllllll it could be... deciding to take a picture of every single fish caught no matter how small this year. going out catching the biggest fish all year. even though not a keeper (sad huh?) taking a crappy picture all by yourself. then hooking into an even bigger fish. having some one stop and admire. and ask them to take a picture. who apparently has the same camera. and states "this will be easy" . who you then ask 100 times "are you sure you got it?" and answers 100 times "yes". so you smoke a cigarette. and decide to admire the pic.. and it's not there.. nope.. not there.. there is no record of this fish.. oh well.. i am glad it was never measured.. so i am guessing it was 27" almost a keeper but not quite. good thing too, cause ya gotta get your first keeper on film.
GonnaCatchABig1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 06:32 AM   #2
tynan19
Stuck In Reality

Tripod~
tynan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:36 PM   #3
GonnaCatchABig1
must find the fish

lol.. maybe.. fi we did we would need, i dunno.. we already have so much gear to carry. maybe i can rig up a camera mount to my chair..
GonnaCatchABig1 is offline   Reply With Quote