View Full Version : Iwata problem solved

Swimmer
04-28-2014, 05:48 PM
The housing on this air brush that fits onto the front of the gun and covers the nozzle through which paint flows, comes apart, and is actually a two piece unit. When I cleaned the nozzle I always took the housing off in one piece. Low and behold red paint found its way into the threads that screw both pieces together. A minute amount, a very minute amount was located there. This was enough of an obstruction that caused the front and back of the two piece nozzle housing to not seal properly and allowed air to backflow into the air gun and bubble up in the bowl. Clean the affected area and voila, it works just fine again.

iamskippy
04-28-2014, 06:36 PM
I just went to lay down some white, and one of my,siphon feeds was not cleaned so well.... well the spraying didnt go,well. Can not wait for the sonic cleaner to get here..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Swimmer
04-28-2014, 07:20 PM
I just went to lay down some white, and one of my,siphon feeds was not cleaned so well.... well the spraying didnt go,well. Can not wait for the sonic cleaner to get here..

Where did you orderthe cleaner from?

iamskippy
04-28-2014, 07:24 PM
Amazon, was on sale. Normal was 100 bucks, on sale for 24.99. Its a 43k hertz or Somethig to that degree, i know its one of the higher ones i have seen.

Swimmer
04-29-2014, 05:31 PM
Amazon, was on sale. Normal was 100 bucks, on sale for 24.99. Its a 43k hertz or Somethig to that degree, i know its one of the higher ones i have seen.

Ordered one Skippy.

iamskippy
04-29-2014, 06:03 PM
Ordered one Skippy.

Nice mine should be here soon.

iamskippy
05-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Got mine in today, took apart both brushes, used the cleaning mixture found on here. Ran it for 4 cycles and then let sit in water for a few and let,dry, looks like a new brush.
I used the super lube and assembled it, soooooo smooth,can not wait to shoot a few plugs with em.