View Full Version : Trump polls are rigged

wdmso
10-16-2016, 04:49 PM
WHO HERE SUPPORTS TRUMPS CLAIMS THAT THE ELECTION AND POLLING ARE RIGGED AND IF SO HOW. IS BEING ACHEVIED AND BY WHOM

Sea Dangles
10-16-2016, 10:33 PM
Why the caps?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

ecduzitgood
10-16-2016, 11:54 PM
It depends on the definition of rigged.
Here is some proof of Democrats rigging an election and actually being convicted.

http://m.dothaneagle.com/news/crime_court/convictions-upheld-in-dothan-voter-fraud-case/article_e224ae8c-5e72-11e6-89b7-2fd5479cc410.html?mode=jqm

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2014/04/03/oh-my-evidence-of-massive-voter-fraud-in-north-carolina-n1818137

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/

http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/is-voter-fraud-a-real-problem/voter-fraud-deniers-ignore-the-facts

scottw
10-17-2016, 05:29 AM
depends on what the definition of "rig" is....

"party of love" behaving badly once again

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article108627627.html

bombing the other party's election headquarters would be one way to rig or otherwise affect an election

historically and currently

between the gross media bias, threats and assaults on those that disagree with them, repeated and historical attempts to undermine the voting and election processes through fraud and other misdeeds....attempts to suppress voter turn out....when your candidate is as crooked and corrupt as Hillary....you can assume very little will be on the up and up

one could easily say the democrats in conjunction with the biased mainstream media, all of their little disparate factions and Wall Street, special interests are working to "rig" this election...probably every election they can get their grubby little hands on ;)

and I believe the democrats would be quite satisfied with the results of any "in their favor" rigged election :rotf2:

Raven
10-17-2016, 06:12 AM
who rigged
they rigged.........
whose they?
those guys
that are
most sneaky

quote: We’ve been bussing people in to deal with you f*****g #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&s for fifty years,
and we’re not going to stop now,

we’re just going to find a different way of doing it."

even more sneakily :uhuh:

JohnR
10-17-2016, 07:45 AM
I don't think there is much technical rigging going on but there is certainly bias and opinion in reporting.

This will lead to some believing it is rigged confirming the words pouting out of DT's mouth.

Nebe
10-17-2016, 07:50 AM
If there was not bias and funny business, Bernie would be debating either Cruz or Rubio right now

JohnR
10-17-2016, 07:57 AM
If there was not bias and funny business, Bernie would be debating either Cruz or Rubio right now

Perhaps, perhaps not. But you did forget Super Delegates - with the Republicans had Super Delegates.

The bad thing is we have watched the left protest the last 5 decades, sometimes violently. The right has yet to protest - pray they don't.

hq2
10-17-2016, 08:02 AM
I don't think there is much technical rigging going on but there is certainly bias and opinion in reporting.

This will lead to some believing it is rigged confirming the words pouting out of DT's mouth.

Yup. About gets it right. No doubt but that the media are pouring it on the Donald now, but I think they feel responsible for creating this mess in the first place. I mean, they gave him like $2 billion in free air time last year, and this is what happened. Without that, this never would have occurred.

Jim in CT
10-17-2016, 08:23 AM

Correct.

The media could not be more in the tank. Now it turns out that someone on Hilary's team had some debate questions, word-for-word, ahead of the debate? Is that what the media is for? And CNN is warning people not to pay attention when other networks discuss the damaging-to-Hilary info in the hacked emails?

The GOP is going to have a tough time in presidential elections. We nominated Ward Cleaver in 2012, and the media made him out to be a ruthless tycoon who didn't care about women dying of cancer. The GOP made their job a bit easier this time, for sure.

JohnR
10-17-2016, 08:26 AM
Yup. About gets it right. No doubt but that the media are pouring it on the Donald now, but I think they feel responsible for creating this mess in the first place. I mean, they gave him like $2 billion in free air time last year, and this is what happened. Without that, this never would have occurred.

Interesting how that worked. They covered DT round the clock for ratings - and he grew and took everything over. Now (we for a while now) they are trashing him (justly and unjustly) around the clock.

Going to get real ugly as the witnessed bias in the press will be the defacto bias / scapegoat for this election. And he is tool enough to use it.

Slipknot
10-17-2016, 08:28 AM
Why don't we just elect the media as our government while we are at it?:morons::fence::rocketem::rumble:

Raven
10-17-2016, 08:43 AM
was it the media that called time out on the pats game?
someone did :huh:

one superb thing.............. Nancy Grace is Gone

Jim in CT
10-17-2016, 09:03 AM

The media could not be happier that they gave Trump that airtime. They wanted Trump to be the nominee, because Hilary could not beat anyone else that was running as a GOP candidate.

Trump's nomination was a result of a lot of things. First, was anger. Voters were angry at the GOP establishment for not fighting for conservative principles. and they (including me) had enough of Obama repeatedly telling everyone for the last 8 years, that conservatives are disgusting racists. No one challenges Weird Harold when he says that, so I can see why people were attracted to the one guy would elbow back when the left throws cheap shots.

DZ
10-17-2016, 09:09 AM
The media could not be happier that they gave Trump that airtime. They wanted Trump to be the nominee, because Hilary could not beat anyone else that was running as a GOP candidate.

Trump's nomination was a result of a lot of things. First, was anger. Voters were angry at the GOP establishment for not fighting for conservative principles. and they (including me) had enough of Obama repeatedly telling everyone for the last 8 years, that conservatives are disgusting racists. No one challenges Weird Harold when he says that, so I can see why people were attracted to the one guy would elbow back when the left throws cheap shots.

Well said.

JohnR
10-17-2016, 09:13 AM

Lots of good people have been left behind and marginalized. "deplorable" "gun toting bible clingers" "racists" etc - that is a broad an unnecessary brush.

Weird Harold? Is that supposed to be Obama? Don't be an a$$ and fuel the thing you are supposedly against - it isn't pretty when the left does it and it isn't pretty when the right does it.

RIROCKHOUND
10-17-2016, 09:20 AM

The media could not be more in the tank for Trump, simply due to profits. Hence the rampant free airtime during the Primary process to the present. They can't help he keeps shooting his own kneecaps.

Trump = page views and ratings. If any media outlet wants Hillary it is Fox; will be a lot better to have her to rail against rather than defending Trump...

Jim in CT
10-17-2016, 09:29 AM
The media could not be more in the tank for Trump, simply due to profits. Hence the rampant free airtime during the Primary process to the present. They can't help he keeps shooting his own kneecaps.

Trump = page views and ratings. If any media outlet wants Hillary it is Fox; will be a lot better to have her to rail against rather than defending Trump...

"The media could not be more in the tank for Trump"

In the primary, yes. In the general, no sir.

You are saying the media wants him to win? So why did ABC give Hilary debate questions ahead of time? Why did NBC hold the Trump sex talk tape for months after they had it?

Jim in CT
10-17-2016, 09:33 AM
Lots of good people have been left behind and marginalized. "deplorable" "gun toting bible clingers" "racists" etc - that is a broad an unnecessary brush.

Weird Harold? Is that supposed to be Obama? Don't be an a$$ and fuel the thing you are supposedly against - it isn't pretty when the left does it and it isn't pretty when the right does it.

Yes, that is Obama. You want me to stop, I stop. But if someone spends 8 years portraying the beliefs of half the country as hatemongering, I don't think it makes me an azz if I stop playing fake nice to said person. He has earned no better from anyone with a conscience.

I don't know what unites us as a country anymore, I sincerely do not.

buckman
10-17-2016, 09:48 AM

Yikes ???
Google the number of negative stories about Trump compared to the negative stories about Hillary and the air time . Granted with the brainless public we now have, sex stories get better ratings than email stories . We are so screwed

JohnR
10-17-2016, 10:43 AM
Yes, that is Obama. You want me to stop, I stop. But if someone spends 8 years portraying the beliefs of half the country as hatemongering, I don't think it makes me an azz if I stop playing fake nice to said person. He has earned no better from anyone with a conscience.

I don't know what unites us as a country anymore, I sincerely do not.

Call out Obama if you need to but not some caricature of him - move to the facts without the unnessary crap. When the left for years called Bushhitler it showed poor taste - don't repeat the mistake.

Jim in CT
10-17-2016, 11:14 AM
Call out Obama if you need to but not some caricature of him - move to the facts without the unnessary crap. When the left for years called Bushhitler it showed poor taste - don't repeat the mistake.

Can't argue with logic that sound.

wdmso
10-17-2016, 01:03 PM
So if the system isn't rigged ? is Trump being dishonest fear mongering or excuse making or feeding the base what they believe

Why has no one on the right questioned wiki leaks Clear attempts to stop clinton (other then common mission) who are these people why only Clinton I would think the could or have hacked RNC or even Trumps accounts ... Do you think they actually feel Tumps a Better Choice ??

In the final weeks of a dizzying presidential campaign, Donald J. Trump is suddenly embracing an unlikely ally: The document-spilling group WikiLeaks, which Republicans denounced when it published classified State Department cables and Pentagon secrets about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Republicans have opened a pandora's box not just for Future elections but for the United States as a whole, by giving legitimacy to theses sites ... Thought he was the Law and order Guy I guess not

Palin’s E-Mail Account Hacked

the McCain campaign acknowledged the breach in a statement from campaign manager, Rick Davis: “This is a shocking invasion of the governor’s privacy and a violation of law. The matter has been turned over to the appropriate authorities and we hope that anyone in possession of these emails will destroy them. We will have no further comment.”

Kernell was sentenced on November 12, 2010, to one year plus a day in federal custody

buckman
10-17-2016, 01:08 PM
So if the system isn't rigged ? is Trump being dishonest fear mongering or excuse making or feeding the base what they believe

Why has no one on the right questioned wiki leaks Clear attempts to stop clinton (other then common mission) who are these people why only Clinton I would think the could or have hacked RNC or even Trumps accounts ... Do you think they actually feel Tumps a Better Choice ??

In the final weeks of a dizzying presidential campaign, Donald J. Trump is suddenly embracing an unlikely ally: The document-spilling group WikiLeaks, which Republicans denounced when it published classified State Department cables and Pentagon secrets about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Republicans have opened a pandora's box not just for Future elections but for the United States as a whole, by giving legitimacy to theses sites ...

Trump tried it with B Clintons past sexual issues and now its bitting him back

Yea and you complained when pictures of Gitmo surfaced under Bush . Give me a break . Ever heard of Karma ?

Jim in CT
10-17-2016, 01:13 PM

Republicans have opened a pandora's box not just for Future elections but for the United States as a whole, by giving legitimacy to theses sites ...

Trump tried it with B Clintons past sexual issues and now its bitting him back

Trump owns a lot of the blame for this.

But if you deny that the media has their thumb on the scale for the democrats, I don't know what to say.

The media is reporting on his lack of morals (which is fine) but largely ignoring her scandals. CNN is actually telling viewers that it's illegal for them to read any of the hacked emails that are damaging to her. ABC leaked at least one debate question to the Clinton camp (shocker, since the 'moderator' used to work for Hilary.

Does that mean it's "rigged"? If the entire media, except one TV station, is rooting for her on the air?

"Why has no one on the right questioned wiki leaks Clear attempts to stop Clinton"

Because the media is largely ignoring the entire story of the emails. Look, if you want me to concede that Wikileaks is rooting for Trump, I concede that. But if the media ignores thos eemails and talks non-stop about how evil Trump is, than the leaked emails aren't doing her any damage.

Can you answer a question (you don't like doing that, I know)? Anything in those emails bother you? Her campaign's views on Catholics, for example?

PaulS
10-17-2016, 01:44 PM
McCain complained about the same thing.

in 2008, McCain said, "We need to know the full extent of Senator Obama's relationship with ACORN, who is now on the verge of maybe perpetrating one of the greatest frauds in voter history in this country, maybe destroying the fabric of democracy."

McCain made the comments about then-presidential candidate Obama's connections to ACORN during a debate with Obama, in which Obama refuted McCain's claims.

ecduzitgood
10-17-2016, 01:45 PM
I am still trying to grasp how anyone could have voted a governor back into office when he raised sales tax by 25% for everyone.

ecduzitgood
10-17-2016, 11:40 PM
https://youtu.be/bLw34PMzcrU

https://youtu.be/8YsRU0TFQTY

https://youtu.be/MNitRw01mSI

https://youtu.be/8BwxUy0BP1Y

wdmso
10-18-2016, 04:48 AM
Trump owns a lot of the blame for this.

But if you deny that the media has their thumb on the scale for the democrats, I don't know what to say.

The media is reporting on his lack of morals (which is fine) but largely ignoring her scandals. CNN is actually telling viewers that it's illegal for them to read any of the hacked emails that are damaging to her. ABC leaked at least one debate question to the Clinton camp (shocker, since the 'moderator' used to work for Hilary.

Does that mean it's "rigged"? If the entire media, except one TV station, is rooting for her on the air?

"Why has no one on the right questioned wiki leaks Clear attempts to stop Clinton"

Because the media is largely ignoring the entire story of the emails. Look, if you want me to concede that Wikileaks is rooting for Trump, I concede that. But if the media ignores thos eemails and talks non-stop about how evil Trump is, than the leaked emails aren't doing her any damage.

Can you answer a question (you don't like doing that, I know)? Anything in those emails bother you? Her campaign's views on Catholics, for example?

Jim if the media is ignoring then how do all know its happening again there has been no smoking gun in theses email and the one trump used was found out to be a fake..

Her campaign's views on Catholics

you mean 2011 Mr. Podesta and Jennifer Palmieri, who is now a senior Clinton campaign official,(not then) received a note from their Center for American Progress colleague John Halpin the Had nothing to do with her campaigns position on Catholics.. again facts dont matter

“must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations.”
another attempt to attach something to Clinton that had nothing to do with Clinton

Get back to me when She runs on Hate ,, thats the issue Trump speaks His hate openly it and I am Glad for that ..

you do go thru Great lengths to defend Donald can you articulate why he should be POTUS his policys postions how they will be funded beside the usual Answer JUST Because

wdmso
10-18-2016, 04:54 AM
Yea and you complained when pictures of Gitmo surfaced under Bush . Give me a break . Ever heard of Karma ?

I didn't but again

But clearly you have no Idea what your taking about again if you see her email and Torture in the same light
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/05/us-military-bush-era-detainee-abuse-photos-released-pentagon-iraq-afghanistan-guantanamo-bay

please lets see your Link

buckman
10-18-2016, 06:38 AM
I didn't but again

But clearly you have no Idea what your taking about again if you see her email and Torture in the same light
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/05/us-military-bush-era-detainee-abuse-photos-released-pentagon-iraq-afghanistan-guantanamo-bay

please lets see your Link

What, do you want a link to slaughtered Americans.?
Maybe mutilated little children ?
A beheaded journalist or two ?
Just so you and I understand each other. I don't give a damn about the animals that were in Gitmo . Some of which have been released to murder again .

ecduzitgood
10-18-2016, 07:40 AM
Jim if the media is ignoring then how do all know its happening again there has been no smoking gun in theses email and the one trump used was found out to be a fake..

you mean 2011 Mr. Podesta and Jennifer Palmieri, who is now a senior Clinton campaign official,(not then) received a note from their Center for American Progress colleague John Halpin the Had nothing to do with her campaigns position on Catholics.. again facts dont matter

“must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations.”
another attempt to attach something to Clinton that had nothing to do with Clinton

Get back to me when She runs on Hate ,, thats the issue Trump speaks His hate openly it and I am Glad for that ..

you do go thru Great lengths to defend Donald can you articulate why he should be POTUS his policys postions how they will be funded beside the usual Answer JUST Because

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/25/hillary-clinton-calls-31-million-breitbart-readers-racist-klansmen/

ecduzitgood
10-18-2016, 08:36 AM
https://youtu.be/39PaCEQUwR0

JohnR
10-18-2016, 08:43 AM
As for Wikileaks as an agent (Russian sponsored for how long is unsure) to disrupt and influence in the US? Very relevant.

ecduzitgood
10-18-2016, 10:31 AM
https://youtu.be/EELvo4xEaIA

https://youtu.be/G6AYLK0CCTc

https://www.politiplatform.com/trump

ecduzitgood
10-18-2016, 02:57 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/newt-gingrich-clinton-criminal-enterprise-229920?ref=yfp

Slipknot
10-18-2016, 09:36 PM
So I have been constantly hearing the left saying where is the proof of fraud that Trump speaks of. Well, there is more than just this out there from the past 2 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

it's corruption plain and simple and against the law

Who wants to support a candidate who resorts to this crap?
If the American public is that naive, then we are doomed

Trump better concentrate on issues like jobs and economy tomorrow night to convince independents he is the one to save this country.

ecduzitgood
10-18-2016, 10:37 PM
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/10/18/ecuador-may-have-ordered-assanges-internet-cutoff-to-curry-favor-with-clinton/?ref=yfp

wdmso
10-19-2016, 04:30 AM
So I have been constantly hearing the left saying where is the proof of fraud that Trump speaks of. Well, there is more than just this out there from the past 2 days.

Trump better concentrate on issues like jobs and economy tomorrow night to convince independents he is the one to save this country.

Love these Fraud youtube video Heros of the Right They are the only ones actively attempting voter fraud ... then re package it.. As See there is a ton of voter fraud.. Be afraid!!! funny these suddenly are flooding the internet like trumps accusers

Its like filming your self speeding then complain the Cop are corrupt for not pulling you over..

He is a fraud himself his arrest in early 2010 at the office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) in a failed attempt to record staff conversations, and the release of videos of conversations I guess now we now why the right loves him and stolen Emails its what they do then call themselves whistleblowers

ecduzitgood
10-19-2016, 05:23 AM
Love these Fraud youtube video Heros of the Right They are the only ones actively attempting voter fraud ... then re package it.. As See there is a ton of voter fraud.. Be afraid!!! funny these suddenly are flooding the internet like trumps accusers

Its like filming your self speeding then complain the Cop are corrupt for not pulling you over..

He is a fraud himself his arrest in early 2010 at the office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) in a failed attempt to record staff conversations, and the release of videos of conversations I guess now we now why the right loves him and stolen Emails its what they do then call themselves whistleblowers

Wow.

Jim in CT
10-19-2016, 06:18 AM

"attempt to attach something to Clinton that had nothing to do with Clinton "

By your own words, the communication was between people who are now her senior advisors. She has chosen to let in her inner circle, people who hate Catholics.

It's funny, not long ago, the entire media was fixated on whether or not Trump would publicly reject David Duke. What did that have to do with Trump? Zip. What does this have to do with Hilary? She selected these bigots to help lead her campaign.

"Get back to me when She runs on Hate "

Consider this me getting back to you. She thinks half of Trump's supporters, which represent tens of millions of Americans, are deplorable and racist and sexist and homophopic, and xenophobic and Islamophobic. That was in a prepared speech. That's not running on hate, my friend? Could you please, for once, give me a direct answer to a direct question?

ecduzitgood
10-19-2016, 06:20 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-justice-department-dispatch-fewer-election-observers-075348173--election.html

detbuch
10-19-2016, 07:12 AM

Kill the messenger! (Unless he's against Trump).

buckman
10-19-2016, 07:51 AM

It's always the Democrats . They have it down to a science.

ecduzitgood
10-19-2016, 12:36 PM
A postal worker brags about ripping up absentee ballots.

https://conservativedailypost.com/postal-office-worker-bragging-about-it-claims-he-uses-his-job-to-rip-up-trump-ballots/

ecduzitgood
10-20-2016, 06:42 AM
http://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2016/10/judge-to-consider-telling-detzner-to-finish-verifying-voters-by-sunday-106544?ref=yfp

RIROCKHOUND
10-20-2016, 07:00 AM
A postal worker brags about ripping up absentee ballots.

https://conservativedailypost.com/postal-office-worker-bragging-about-it-claims-he-uses-his-job-to-rip-up-trump-ballots/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/17/twitter-joke-about-ripping-up-absentee-ballots-draws-attention-of-ohio-secretary-of-state/

“The Postal Service has completed an initial investigation of the mentioned tweets and does not believe these tweets were made by a postal employee,” wrote the USPS information office. “However, the Postal Service will continue to monitor this situation and if it is determined that the individual making the tweets is a postal employee and there is substantiated evidence of mail being tampered with or destroyed, then the Postal Service will take appropriate corrective action to address the situation.”

scottw
10-20-2016, 07:03 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/17/twitter-joke-about-ripping-up-absentee-ballots-draws-attention-of-ohio-secretary-of-state/

“The Postal Service has completed an initial investigation of the mentioned tweets and does not believe these tweets were made by a postal employee,” wrote the USPS information office. “However, the Postal Service will continue to monitor this situation and if it is determined that the individual making the tweets is a postal employee and there is substantiated evidence of mail being tampered with or destroyed, then the Postal Service will take appropriate corrective action to address the situation.”

probably get a promotion :claps:

RIROCKHOUND
10-20-2016, 07:08 AM
probably get a promotion :claps:

More like $10,000 fine and 10 years in jail....

spence
10-20-2016, 07:18 AM

Doesn't matter, people will believe anything these days, they're addicted to the little shot of adrenaline they get when they read something outrageous.

The Dad Fisherman
10-20-2016, 07:50 AM
Doesn't matter, people will Deny anything these days, they're addicted to the little shot of adrenaline they get when they refuse to believe something outrageous.

Fixed it :hihi:

Slipknot
10-20-2016, 08:01 AM
you chose the word hero, I am paying attention to information the public has a right to know, I'd suggest you and the other half of the country wake up to reality before it is too late.

Its like filming your self speeding then complain the Cop are corrupt for not pulling you over..Really? some analogy, I don't think it is comparative though and I question your integrity if that is your mentality as the public's trust in the honesty and legitimacy of our voting process is of the utmost importance, we should not have to have the process scrutinized every step of the way but when things like this happen and the corruption is plain as day that some just accept it, then that is a huge problem. Unlike speeding where it is a violation for safety reasons not at all like voter fraud.

so it's all made up and false correct? maybe you should work for snopes

:bs:

scottw
10-20-2016, 09:06 AM
More like $10,000 fine and 10 years in jail....

more like Postmaster General in the Clinton Administration

wdmso
10-24-2016, 08:45 AM
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-37722944 (shocking)

the lack of critical thinking Here is astounding when it come to this topic again reguardless of the evidence to the contrary its like global warming

So how many dead people or torn up absent ballots does it take to swing an election?

this is the issue with the right because there are instances of voter fraud.. I agree there are ..but the election is not rigged But the right will proclaim its a real problem

31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/06/a-comprehensive-investigation-of-voter-impersonation-finds-31-credible-incidents-out-of-one-billion-ballots-cast/

Raider Ronnie
10-24-2016, 09:08 AM
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-37722944 (shocking)

the lack of critical thinking Here is astounding when it come to this topic again reguardless of the evidence to the contrary its like global warming

So how many dead people or torn up absent ballots does it take to swing an election?

this is the issue with the right because there are instances of voter fraud.. I agree there are ..but the election is not rigged But the right will proclaim its a real problem

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/06/a-comprehensive-investigation-of-voter-impersonation-finds-31-credible-incidents-out-of-one-billion-ballots-cast/

I'll tell you what.
Try to get a hotel room in a city or town in a crucial swing state November 6th or 7th.
It was reported the last 2 elections, bus load after bus load showing up, filled with paid voters/frauds.
People were calling the talk shows as they witnessed it the last 2 elections, but no way the media is going to report it !

The Dad Fisherman
10-24-2016, 11:30 AM
I agree there are ..but the election is not rigged

Tell that to Bernie...If you don't believe 716 super delegates isn't a "rigged" election.....I got some shares in Enron to sell you.

JohnR
10-24-2016, 11:48 AM
Doesn't matter, people will believe anything these days, they're addicted to the little shot of adrenaline they get when they read something outrageous.

Well, only when it is the other side. America really needs to hold both sides to tougher standards. But we don't.

scottw
10-25-2016, 05:09 AM
getting easier to claim "rigged system" when the collusion between a candidate and the "Press" is obvious and verified....democrats have engaged in a systemic rigging attempt on many levels and fronts as well as election chicanery...it's what they do...without shame....it's practically tradition for them...given all of the obvious donations for access and favors the Clinton Foundation piled up and the enormous amount of big money donors to the Clinton campaign, I'm sure there is no expectation of reciprocity....Hillary cares about the little guy and the children and wants to return the Government to the PEOPLE :yak6:

ecduzitgood
10-25-2016, 05:36 AM
Why the change in protocol in the 2008 election in NH.

https://youtu.be/Ek2rXxFEzWI

wdmso
10-26-2016, 04:57 AM
I'll tell you what.
Try to get a hotel room in a city or town in a crucial swing state November 6th or 7th.
It was reported the last 2 elections, bus load after bus load showing up, filled with paid voters/frauds.
People were calling the talk shows as they witnessed it the last 2 elections, but no way the media is going to report it !

Love it reported that bus loads with paid voters reported to Whom??

I guess we know that they were Dem if she wins Should I assume that those bus load were republican if Trump wins ?

so lets do some math Each bus seats 50 passengers X 10 buses 500 voters x 500 hotel rooms . at a cost of 75K at 150.00 a night . all 500 voters would need to know the names and address of the people the were impersonating all for 150 bucks and all done with complete secrecy. to swing a national election

hell Ralpha Nader did more to swing a national election then fantasy voter fraud

buckman
10-26-2016, 07:33 AM

I guess we know that they were Dem if she wins Should I assume that those bus load were republican if Trump wins ?

so lets do some math Each bus seats 50 passengers X 10 buses 500 voters x 500 hotel rooms . at a cost of 75K at 150.00 a night . all 500 voters would need to know the names and address of the people the were impersonating all for 150 bucks and all done with complete secrecy. to swing a national election

hell Ralpha Nader did more to swing a national election then fantasy voter fraud

There are hundreds of examples of voter fraud ... Hardly any are GOP .
Google it
You are wrong

ecduzitgood
10-26-2016, 07:35 AM

Have you watched the project Veritas videos?
It doesn't take a lot of fraud to tilt the results in each area.

PaulS
10-26-2016, 09:55 AM

You're gullible.

Try to get a reservation in a large city on election night at the capitol grille. All the reservations are taken. It is the welfare crowds using their food stamps bc they will have 8 more years of a Democrat in the oval office. Look at the valet parking lots - they will be filled with their Cadillac’s. Welfare people get like 80K a year plus another 20K if they vote mulitiple times in each election.

One way or another Acorn will steal the election.

I read it on the interweb.

Jim in CT
10-26-2016, 10:12 AM
You're gullible.

Try to get a reservation in a large city on election night at the capitol grille. All the reservations are taken. It is the welfare crowds using their food stamps bc they will have 8 more years of a Democrat in the oval office. Look at the valet parking lots - they will be filled with their Cadillac’s. Welfare people get like 80K a year plus another 20K if they vote mulitiple times in each election.

One way or another Acorn will steal the election.

I read it on the interweb.

I agree that voter fraud doesn't likely exist on a large scale, though it's a legitimate concern at the local level in some cases. Here in CT, in the last 2 governor races (which were close) they left the polls open much later than they were supposed to, in Bridgeport and Hartford. Now, guess which way 99% of voters in those 2 cities, vote? Which party benefitted from that? In both cases, it was claimed there weren't enough ballots at the polling places (who knew you needed ballots on election day??) and they (meaning, the Democrats in charge) decided that the fair thing was to leave the polls open for a few extra hours.

Does media bias concern you? When CNN is hosting a debate, and the head of the DNC used to work at CNN, and she apparently got a question before the debate and emailed to Hillary's campaign...does that concern you?

To say that the media has their thumbs on the scales in favor of Hillary, is an understatement. Trumps vulgar talk is getting a LOT more air time than what's in Hilary's emails. CNN warned their viewers not to even listen to anyone talking about what's in those emails.

When the media is sufficiently in the tank for one candidate, at some point, it becomes incompatible with the concept of democracy. If we aren't at that point, I would say we are close.

In 2008, the New York Times ran a front page story, claiming that the Bangladesh orphan that John McCain adopted, was actually his biological child from an adulterous affair. John McCain doesn't deserve better than that?

PaulS
10-26-2016, 10:21 AM
They left the polls open bc they ran out of ballots. DO you want to deny someone the right to vote bc a clerk screwed up?

Jim in CT
10-26-2016, 10:49 AM
They left the polls open bc they ran out of ballots. DO you want to deny someone the right to vote bc a clerk screwed up?

So it's a coincidence that in a state run by Democrats, in two consecutive elections, they didn't have enough ballots, only in places where 99% of the voters, vote for the Democrat? Funny how it didn't happen in Greenwich.

And after in happened in 2010, they didn't learn their lesson in 2014? Really??

Sure, I want everyone to be able to vote. But I don't want Democrats to have a longer window of when they can vote, than Republicans get. And that's exactly what happened in 2 consecutive gubernatorial elections.

and you ignored my question about the media.

buckman
10-26-2016, 11:55 AM

So you're saying the democrats in charge failed again . You make a strong case Paul

PaulS
10-26-2016, 12:22 PM
So you're saying the democrats in charge failed again . You make a strong case Paul

YEs, in this case a Dem did fail. I guess it is better than invading the wrong country - right?

buckman
10-26-2016, 02:31 PM
YEs, in this case a Dem did fail. I guess it is better than invading the wrong country - right?

Like Hillary supported

The Dad Fisherman
10-26-2016, 02:54 PM
Like Hillary supported

She Did, but She Didn't, well, Kinda, but not really...sorta

wdmso
10-26-2016, 03:12 PM
There are hundreds of examples of voter fraud ... Hardly any are GOP .
Google it
You are wrong

Google it .. I did looked what i found

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/study-finds-no-evidence-widespread-voter-fraud-n637776

A study of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases in 50 states between 2000 and 2012 found the level of fraud was infinitesimal compared with the 146 million voters registered over the 12-year period.

not saying people dont try or succeed but what many suggest is pure fantasy ..

My step dad died in April he is still on Voter rolls if he got an absentee ballot and my mom filled it out and sent it in that would be voter fraud absolutely..

would it swing the presidential election .. absolutely not the Fraud you think is happening would be on a massive scale with ten of thousands conspirators and coordination with secrecy not seen Since D day or the Manhattan project... But the right can't pass up a good conspiracy theory .

PaulS
10-26-2016, 06:05 PM
Like Hillary supported

And what admin provided the intelligence ?

buckman
10-26-2016, 07:14 PM
And what admin provided the intelligence ?

Bill Clinton's

PaulS
10-26-2016, 07:32 PM
Nope

Jim in CT
10-27-2016, 08:26 AM
Nope

Hillary looked at the evidence prepared by intelligence professionals (yes, during Bush's presidency), and voted "with conviction" (her words) for the invasion.

She looked at the same evidence Bush looked at, and came to the same exact conclusion. Until polls showed that the war was unpopular, then all of a sudden she was opposed to it.

Is that effective leadership, Paul? Or is that the absolute worst that politicians can do?

I can't fathom a standard by which you fault Bush for the war, but not similarly fault her. Unless you are one of the tin foil-hat crowd who thinks they manufactured evidence they knew to be false, to get people to vote for the war, and as far as I know, even Hillary has never accused Bush of that.

buckman
10-27-2016, 08:50 AM
Nope

Actually, it's true , Clinton had basically the same intelligence and conclusions about WMDs.
Iraq pushed hard to create the illusion of having WMDs to protect themselves from Iran. America unfortunately also got duped .

PaulS
10-27-2016, 09:33 AM
Actually, it's true , Clinton had basically the same intelligence and conclusions about WMDs.
Iraq pushed hard to create the illusion of having WMDs to protect themselves from Iran. America unfortunately also got duped .

So your saying the Bush admin. just rolled out some old intelligence report and used that? Sure seems lazy.

detbuch
10-27-2016, 11:10 AM

And Clinton also wanted regime change in Iraq (removing Saddam). He claims that he would not have tried to do it by military force. That may be questionable considering how he supported military force in Bosnia. Ways to remove Saddam other than by force would have been limited if not impossible. Sanctions wouldn't have worked. The only sure other way would have been to wait till he died, but then his nasty sons would have taken over. Clinton could have infiltrated the Iraq regime with anti-government radicals who could lead to an overthrow. Or he could have sent or paid assassins. But that would be illegal. And we know that Bill wouldn't have done anything illegal. And, anyway, the results would probably be the same type of rise in groups like ISIS and the same Middle East disorder we have now.