Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2016, 04:49 PM   #1
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 1,446
Trump polls are rigged

WHO HERE SUPPORTS TRUMPS CLAIMS THAT THE ELECTION AND POLLING ARE RIGGED AND IF SO HOW. IS BEING ACHEVIED AND BY WHOM
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 10:33 PM   #2
Sea Dangles
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Sea Dangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 4,426
Why the caps?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Sea Dangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 11:54 PM   #3
ecduzitgood
time to go
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,318
It depends on the definition of rigged.
Here is some proof of Democrats rigging an election and actually being convicted.

http://m.dothaneagle.com/news/crime_....html?mode=jqm

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/guybe...olina-n1818137

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/...l-heres-proof/

http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/is...nore-the-facts

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by ecduzitgood; 10-17-2016 at 12:15 AM..
ecduzitgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 05:29 AM   #4
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,435
depends on what the definition of "rig" is....

"party of love" behaving badly once again

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/new...108627627.html

bombing the other party's election headquarters would be one way to rig or otherwise affect an election

historically and currently

between the gross media bias, threats and assaults on those that disagree with them, repeated and historical attempts to undermine the voting and election processes through fraud and other misdeeds....attempts to suppress voter turn out....when your candidate is as crooked and corrupt as Hillary....you can assume very little will be on the up and up

one could easily say the democrats in conjunction with the biased mainstream media, all of their little disparate factions and Wall Street, special interests are working to "rig" this election...probably every election they can get their grubby little hands on

and I believe the democrats would be quite satisfied with the results of any "in their favor" rigged election
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 06:12 AM   #5
Raven
........
iTrader: (0)
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 22,679
Blog Entries: 1
who rigged
they rigged.........
whose they?
those guys
that are
most sneaky

quote: We’ve been bussing people in to deal with you f*****g #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&s for fifty years,
and we’re not going to stop now,

we’re just going to find a different way of doing it."

even more sneakily

Last edited by Raven; 10-18-2016 at 10:12 PM..
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 07:45 AM   #6
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 31,621
Blog Entries: 1
I don't think there is much technical rigging going on but there is certainly bias and opinion in reporting.

This will lead to some believing it is rigged confirming the words pouting out of DT's mouth.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 07:50 AM   #7
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 19,429
If there was not bias and funny business, Bernie would be debating either Cruz or Rubio right now
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 07:57 AM   #8
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 31,621
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
If there was not bias and funny business, Bernie would be debating either Cruz or Rubio right now
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Perhaps, perhaps not. But you did forget Super Delegates - with the Republicans had Super Delegates.

The bad thing is we have watched the left protest the last 5 decades, sometimes violently. The right has yet to protest - pray they don't.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 08:02 AM   #9
hq2
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 269
Quote:
I don't think there is much technical rigging going on but there is certainly bias and opinion in reporting.

This will lead to some believing it is rigged confirming the words pouting out of DT's mouth.
Yup. About gets it right. No doubt but that the media are pouring it on the Donald now, but I think they feel responsible for creating this mess in the first place. I mean, they gave him like $2 billion in free air time last year, and this is what happened. Without that, this never would have occurred.
hq2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 08:23 AM   #10
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
I don't think there is much technical rigging going on but there is certainly bias and opinion in reporting.

This will lead to some believing it is rigged confirming the words pouting out of DT's mouth.
Correct.

The media could not be more in the tank. Now it turns out that someone on Hilary's team had some debate questions, word-for-word, ahead of the debate? Is that what the media is for? And CNN is warning people not to pay attention when other networks discuss the damaging-to-Hilary info in the hacked emails?

The GOP is going to have a tough time in presidential elections. We nominated Ward Cleaver in 2012, and the media made him out to be a ruthless tycoon who didn't care about women dying of cancer. The GOP made their job a bit easier this time, for sure.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 08:26 AM   #11
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 31,621
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hq2 View Post
Yup. About gets it right. No doubt but that the media are pouring it on the Donald now, but I think they feel responsible for creating this mess in the first place. I mean, they gave him like $2 billion in free air time last year, and this is what happened. Without that, this never would have occurred.
Interesting how that worked. They covered DT round the clock for ratings - and he grew and took everything over. Now (we for a while now) they are trashing him (justly and unjustly) around the clock.

Going to get real ugly as the witnessed bias in the press will be the defacto bias / scapegoat for this election. And he is tool enough to use it.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 08:28 AM   #12
Slipknot
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
Slipknot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Middleboro MA
Posts: 16,038
Why don't we just elect the media as our government while we are at it?

"A government that does not trust it's law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust" James Madison

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Regan
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 08:43 AM   #13
Raven
........
iTrader: (0)
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 22,679
Blog Entries: 1
was it the media that called time out on the pats game?
someone did

one superb thing.............. Nancy Grace is Gone
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:03 AM   #14
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by hq2 View Post
Yup. About gets it right. No doubt but that the media are pouring it on the Donald now, but I think they feel responsible for creating this mess in the first place. I mean, they gave him like $2 billion in free air time last year, and this is what happened. Without that, this never would have occurred.
The media could not be happier that they gave Trump that airtime. They wanted Trump to be the nominee, because Hilary could not beat anyone else that was running as a GOP candidate.

Trump's nomination was a result of a lot of things. First, was anger. Voters were angry at the GOP establishment for not fighting for conservative principles. and they (including me) had enough of Obama repeatedly telling everyone for the last 8 years, that conservatives are disgusting racists. No one challenges Weird Harold when he says that, so I can see why people were attracted to the one guy would elbow back when the left throws cheap shots.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:09 AM   #15
DZ
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
DZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 2,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
The media could not be happier that they gave Trump that airtime. They wanted Trump to be the nominee, because Hilary could not beat anyone else that was running as a GOP candidate.

Trump's nomination was a result of a lot of things. First, was anger. Voters were angry at the GOP establishment for not fighting for conservative principles. and they (including me) had enough of Obama repeatedly telling everyone for the last 8 years, that conservatives are disgusting racists. No one challenges Weird Harold when he says that, so I can see why people were attracted to the one guy would elbow back when the left throws cheap shots.
Well said.

DZ
Recreational Surfcaster
"Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your Limit"

Bi + Ne = SB 2

If you haven't heard of the Snowstorm Blitz of 1987 - you someday will.
DZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:13 AM   #16
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 31,621
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
The media could not be happier that they gave Trump that airtime. They wanted Trump to be the nominee, because Hilary could not beat anyone else that was running as a GOP candidate.

Trump's nomination was a result of a lot of things. First, was anger. Voters were angry at the GOP establishment for not fighting for conservative principles. and they (including me) had enough of Obama repeatedly telling everyone for the last 8 years, that conservatives are disgusting racists. No one challenges Weird Harold when he says that, so I can see why people were attracted to the one guy would elbow back when the left throws cheap shots.
Lots of good people have been left behind and marginalized. "deplorable" "gun toting bible clingers" "racists" etc - that is a broad an unnecessary brush.

Weird Harold? Is that supposed to be Obama? Don't be an a$$ and fuel the thing you are supposedly against - it isn't pretty when the left does it and it isn't pretty when the right does it.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:20 AM   #17
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK
iTrader: (0)
 
RIROCKHOUND's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Westlery, RI
Posts: 9,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
The media could not be happier that they gave Trump that airtime. They wanted Trump to be the nominee, because Hilary could not beat anyone else that was running as a GOP candidate.
The media could not be more in the tank for Trump, simply due to profits. Hence the rampant free airtime during the Primary process to the present. They can't help he keeps shooting his own kneecaps.

Trump = page views and ratings. If any media outlet wants Hillary it is Fox; will be a lot better to have her to rail against rather than defending Trump...

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
RIROCKHOUND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:29 AM   #18
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
The media could not be more in the tank for Trump, simply due to profits. Hence the rampant free airtime during the Primary process to the present. They can't help he keeps shooting his own kneecaps.

Trump = page views and ratings. If any media outlet wants Hillary it is Fox; will be a lot better to have her to rail against rather than defending Trump...

"The media could not be more in the tank for Trump"

In the primary, yes. In the general, no sir.

You are saying the media wants him to win? So why did ABC give Hilary debate questions ahead of time? Why did NBC hold the Trump sex talk tape for months after they had it?
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:33 AM   #19
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Lots of good people have been left behind and marginalized. "deplorable" "gun toting bible clingers" "racists" etc - that is a broad an unnecessary brush.

Weird Harold? Is that supposed to be Obama? Don't be an a$$ and fuel the thing you are supposedly against - it isn't pretty when the left does it and it isn't pretty when the right does it.
Yes, that is Obama. You want me to stop, I stop. But if someone spends 8 years portraying the beliefs of half the country as hatemongering, I don't think it makes me an azz if I stop playing fake nice to said person. He has earned no better from anyone with a conscience.

I don't know what unites us as a country anymore, I sincerely do not.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:48 AM   #20
buckman
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
buckman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mansfield
Posts: 4,834
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
The media could not be more in the tank for Trump, simply due to profits. Hence the rampant free airtime during the Primary process to the present. They can't help he keeps shooting his own kneecaps.

Trump = page views and ratings. If any media outlet wants Hillary it is Fox; will be a lot better to have her to rail against rather than defending Trump...
Yikes ???
Google the number of negative stories about Trump compared to the negative stories about Hillary and the air time . Granted with the brainless public we now have, sex stories get better ratings than email stories . We are so screwed
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
buckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 10:43 AM   #21
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 31,621
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Yes, that is Obama. You want me to stop, I stop. But if someone spends 8 years portraying the beliefs of half the country as hatemongering, I don't think it makes me an azz if I stop playing fake nice to said person. He has earned no better from anyone with a conscience.

I don't know what unites us as a country anymore, I sincerely do not.
Call out Obama if you need to but not some caricature of him - move to the facts without the unnessary crap. When the left for years called Bushhitler it showed poor taste - don't repeat the mistake.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 11:14 AM   #22
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Call out Obama if you need to but not some caricature of him - move to the facts without the unnessary crap. When the left for years called Bushhitler it showed poor taste - don't repeat the mistake.
Can't argue with logic that sound.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 01:03 PM   #23
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 1,446
So if the system isn't rigged ? is Trump being dishonest fear mongering or excuse making or feeding the base what they believe

Why has no one on the right questioned wiki leaks Clear attempts to stop clinton (other then common mission) who are these people why only Clinton I would think the could or have hacked RNC or even Trumps accounts ... Do you think they actually feel Tumps a Better Choice ??

In the final weeks of a dizzying presidential campaign, Donald J. Trump is suddenly embracing an unlikely ally: The document-spilling group WikiLeaks, which Republicans denounced when it published classified State Department cables and Pentagon secrets about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Republicans have opened a pandora's box not just for Future elections but for the United States as a whole, by giving legitimacy to theses sites ... Thought he was the Law and order Guy I guess not





Palin’s E-Mail Account Hacked

the McCain campaign acknowledged the breach in a statement from campaign manager, Rick Davis: “This is a shocking invasion of the governor’s privacy and a violation of law. The matter has been turned over to the appropriate authorities and we hope that anyone in possession of these emails will destroy them. We will have no further comment.”

Kernell was sentenced on November 12, 2010, to one year plus a day in federal custody

Last edited by wdmso; 10-17-2016 at 01:09 PM..
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 01:08 PM   #24
buckman
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
buckman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mansfield
Posts: 4,834
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
So if the system isn't rigged ? is Trump being dishonest fear mongering or excuse making or feeding the base what they believe

Why has no one on the right questioned wiki leaks Clear attempts to stop clinton (other then common mission) who are these people why only Clinton I would think the could or have hacked RNC or even Trumps accounts ... Do you think they actually feel Tumps a Better Choice ??

In the final weeks of a dizzying presidential campaign, Donald J. Trump is suddenly embracing an unlikely ally: The document-spilling group WikiLeaks, which Republicans denounced when it published classified State Department cables and Pentagon secrets about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Republicans have opened a pandora's box not just for Future elections but for the United States as a whole, by giving legitimacy to theses sites ...

Trump tried it with B Clintons past sexual issues and now its bitting him back
Yea and you complained when pictures of Gitmo surfaced under Bush . Give me a break . Ever heard of Karma ?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
buckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 01:13 PM   #25
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
So if the system isn't rigged ? is Trump being dishonest fear mongering or excuse making or feeding the base what they believe

Why has no one on the right questioned wiki leaks Clear attempts to stop clinton (other then common mission) who are these people why only Clinton I would think the could or have hacked RNC or even Trumps accounts ... Do you think they actually feel Tumps a Better Choice ??

In the final weeks of a dizzying presidential campaign, Donald J. Trump is suddenly embracing an unlikely ally: The document-spilling group WikiLeaks, which Republicans denounced when it published classified State Department cables and Pentagon secrets about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Republicans have opened a pandora's box not just for Future elections but for the United States as a whole, by giving legitimacy to theses sites ...

Trump tried it with B Clintons past sexual issues and now its bitting him back
Trump owns a lot of the blame for this.

But if you deny that the media has their thumb on the scale for the democrats, I don't know what to say.

The media is reporting on his lack of morals (which is fine) but largely ignoring her scandals. CNN is actually telling viewers that it's illegal for them to read any of the hacked emails that are damaging to her. ABC leaked at least one debate question to the Clinton camp (shocker, since the 'moderator' used to work for Hilary.

Does that mean it's "rigged"? If the entire media, except one TV station, is rooting for her on the air?

"Why has no one on the right questioned wiki leaks Clear attempts to stop Clinton"

Because the media is largely ignoring the entire story of the emails. Look, if you want me to concede that Wikileaks is rooting for Trump, I concede that. But if the media ignores thos eemails and talks non-stop about how evil Trump is, than the leaked emails aren't doing her any damage.

Can you answer a question (you don't like doing that, I know)? Anything in those emails bother you? Her campaign's views on Catholics, for example?
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 01:44 PM   #26
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,659
McCain complained about the same thing.

in 2008, McCain said, "We need to know the full extent of Senator Obama's relationship with ACORN, who is now on the verge of maybe perpetrating one of the greatest frauds in voter history in this country, maybe destroying the fabric of democracy."

McCain made the comments about then-presidential candidate Obama's connections to ACORN during a debate with Obama, in which Obama refuted McCain's claims.
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 01:45 PM   #27
ecduzitgood
time to go
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,318
I am still trying to grasp how anyone could have voted a governor back into office when he raised sales tax by 25% for everyone.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
ecduzitgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 11:40 PM   #28
ecduzitgood
time to go
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,318
https://youtu.be/bLw34PMzcrU

https://youtu.be/8YsRU0TFQTY

https://youtu.be/MNitRw01mSI

https://youtu.be/8BwxUy0BP1Y

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by ecduzitgood; 10-18-2016 at 12:17 AM..
ecduzitgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 04:48 AM   #29
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Trump owns a lot of the blame for this.

But if you deny that the media has their thumb on the scale for the democrats, I don't know what to say.

The media is reporting on his lack of morals (which is fine) but largely ignoring her scandals. CNN is actually telling viewers that it's illegal for them to read any of the hacked emails that are damaging to her. ABC leaked at least one debate question to the Clinton camp (shocker, since the 'moderator' used to work for Hilary.

Does that mean it's "rigged"? If the entire media, except one TV station, is rooting for her on the air?

"Why has no one on the right questioned wiki leaks Clear attempts to stop Clinton"

Because the media is largely ignoring the entire story of the emails. Look, if you want me to concede that Wikileaks is rooting for Trump, I concede that. But if the media ignores thos eemails and talks non-stop about how evil Trump is, than the leaked emails aren't doing her any damage.

Can you answer a question (you don't like doing that, I know)? Anything in those emails bother you? Her campaign's views on Catholics, for example?
Jim if the media is ignoring then how do all know its happening again there has been no smoking gun in theses email and the one trump used was found out to be a fake..

Her campaign's views on Catholics

you mean 2011 Mr. Podesta and Jennifer Palmieri, who is now a senior Clinton campaign official,(not then) received a note from their Center for American Progress colleague John Halpin the Had nothing to do with her campaigns position on Catholics.. again facts dont matter

“must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations.”
another attempt to attach something to Clinton that had nothing to do with Clinton

Get back to me when She runs on Hate ,, thats the issue Trump speaks His hate openly it and I am Glad for that ..

you do go thru Great lengths to defend Donald can you articulate why he should be POTUS his policys postions how they will be funded beside the usual Answer JUST Because

Last edited by wdmso; 10-18-2016 at 04:58 AM..
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 04:54 AM   #30
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
Yea and you complained when pictures of Gitmo surfaced under Bush . Give me a break . Ever heard of Karma ?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I didn't but again

But clearly you have no Idea what your taking about again if you see her email and Torture in the same light
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...guantanamo-bay

please lets see your Link
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com