Thread: Missouri
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 06:47 AM   #43
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"White/Black, this warrants investigation. "

Agreed. What it doesn't warrant, not until we know the facts, are statements by Omama and Eric Holder that seem to be assuming the shoting was un-justified. What it doesn't warrant, is that pig Al Sharpton inciting violence by claiming that there is a race war.

The reaction, in the immediate aftermath of the event, is identical (IMHO) to the immediate reaction in the aftermath of the Duke Lacrosse case. When the facts came in, the alarmists had egg on their faces. Amazingly, they haven't learned their lesson. And I don't get why anyone listens to these people.

No one would say that a cop killing a kid is identical to a kid killing a kid. But the scenario that gets all the attention, is the one that's FAR less frequent, and far less of a problem to society.

The only possible explanation is that sensationalism is more important that problem-solving. Or am I wrong on that?
And have you seen anyone, other than people driven by ratings on MSNBC claiming Al Sharpton is in the right here? I'm all for letting justice play out, but a lot of red flags on this case, and this department. Hell, did you see the mayor of Ferguson?

You are not wrong, but I don't know the answer. I ask questions about how the criminals get guns and I get spouted back the same BS. tougher laws AFTER they get caught w/ a firearm and we have enough gun laws already.

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"