Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 01:39 PM   #206
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
yes the afghan army said f it. but my point, which you ignored, is that biden knew this was happening back in july, but told the country everything was proceeding in a way that would allow the final withdrawal to take place as planned.

you either intentionally ignored that, or you can’t grasp it. there isn’t a third possibility.

i never denied the afghan army blew this.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Biden knew really that the afghans wouldn't fight 1 day is that your suggestion? ? did all the other Governments and Aid groups did they also Know their on the ground ? that the afghan army wasn't going to last a Day ?

So why didn't everyone evacuate early ? seems they thought as we did the Afghans would at least put up a fight.. and they also needed to fly back in and get people out..

but lets get back to the Air lift how many people should have gotten out? seeing your racist party is all ready spewing crap about Afghans

Republican politicians and Fox News personalities are stoking fears about the U.S. taking in Afghans trying to flee the Taliban.
Rep. Matt Rosendale saying that there is no “excuse to flood our country with refugees from Afghanistan.

“Is the mass migration of Afghan men to America really a good idea? Good for your wife, your daughter?” said the Trump campaign adviser turned host.

Stephen Miller
@StephenM
·
Aug 15
It is becoming increasingly clear that Biden & his radical deputies will use their catastrophic debacle in Afghanistan as a pretext for doing to America what Angela Merkel did to Germany & Europe.

Jim someone needs to pay attention to the big picture. if I recall you had the same issue with Trump