View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 07:19 AM   #180
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Here are more Republican ethics and morality on display

, the Michigan state senator, a Democrat, read an email accusing her of "grooming" children. The email was sent by a fellow senator, Republican Lana Theis, who was soliciting funds from her supporters for her reelection campaign.

In that email, Theis wrote that children are "under assault in our schools" by what she called "progressive mobs trying to steal our children's innocence."
She accused me by name of grooming and wanting to sexualize kindergartners,"

On his Fox News program, Tucker Carlson claimed that California teachers are trying to "indoctrinate schoolchildren" about sexual and gender identity. "They're grooming 7-year-olds and talking to 7-year-olds about their sex lives," he said.

On her Fox News show, Laura Ingraham accused the Walt Disney Co. of "pushing a sexual agenda" on children. "This isn't programming. This is propaganda for grooming," she said.

And U.S. Senate candidate J.D. Vance of Ohio defended the term on Fox News, saying, "If you don't want to be called a groomer, don't try to sexualize 6-, 7-year-old children."

And of course if you’re pro choice you are pro Murder.

Love this one The viability requirement is totally made up,

That’s the conservative answer to anything they disagree with .. but if they agree then they will accept anything that’s made up. See above examples of open the Bible
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
a women’s family center in Wisconsin was firebombed this week. mobs are gathering outside theorists homes of scotus justices. And liberals are disrupting catholic masses. the liberal way - give me what him want, or I’ll throw a tantrum.

Viability isn’t a made up concept. What is made up, is suggestingbthatvsokeonebisnt human unless they are viable.

I’ll ask again, how would you define it? no 2 babies are identical, they don’t reach viability at the same time, so how would you define it?? at what point in pregnancy would you ban elective abortions?

i keep asking, you keep
dodging…

a michigan state senator who no one has ever heard of, that’s a great example wayne.

you criticize tucker carlson for going after CA teachers, but you didn’t offer a syllable about why he was wrong. what if he was right?

Oh! and the new press secretary said they trump stole the 2016 election from hilary. so it’s ok when democrats lie about elections being stolen?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device