Thread: FBI…
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 08:28 AM   #257
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
The investigation is/was being conducted out of the Baltimore field office by a rump appointee....

Did they want Trump to win when the announced the Hillary investigation <2 weeks before the election?

Or, maybe there should have been/should be a heavy dose of skepticism with a blind laptop repair guy across the country, who just happened to have a laptop? Why did Barr work to keep the investigation into Hunter quiet? Did he want Trump to lose?

Even recently, I had read a Wash Post article where they could verify some of the emails are real, but a vast majority of the data had been so mishandled by the folks that now have the laptop, that the authenticity of some of it/much of it cant be verified.

All of that comes back to the fact that Hunter is clearly a scumbag. Full stop. He has a drug problem and is likely pretty amoral. He traded on his dads name to make a lot of money. So did/do the Trump kids. Does it suck, yes. On both sides.
i’ve said trump is morally bankrupt. I believe the bidens are as well, all
kinds of evidence that’s the case.

yes it sucks on both sides. However, The DOJ and the media and big tech aren’t treating both sides the same.

you have a totally valid point about the hilary investigation two weeks before the election, that didn’t help her. but she had that coming.

trump is corrupt, and is being investigated by everybody. fine

the bidens have it coming, and are getting a free pass. Joe, who once said we need to believe al women ( when kavanaughs head was in the block) has a rape allegation against him. And there’s all kinds of evidence of shady influence peddling. But we aren’t supposed to talk about it ( it’s russian disinformation!), and for sure the DOJ isn’t looking at it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device